HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 4, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
BIRTH

This could be marketing, it brought all the attention in the world and can easily be retracted by saying the essay was spoken from the perspective of a woman and not a real personal experience.

Knowing that his largest fan base is women and "blacks" he wouldn't release this information right before his album is going to be released if he expected a negative effect on sales. If it is real it's opening his market further as well. INB4 FRANK OCEAN ON ELLEN.

Frank is a genius, I don't really care about him catching feelings for a dude once in his life tbh If it is true.

July 4, 2012 @ 09:22 AM
DarthVader

frank and his bf chillin with OF. lmao
July 4, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
Crows

Down at muscle beach pumping iron and bone...
July 4, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
jordanfrescotty1166

i personally think this was a good way to deal with those rumors about him. i don't think he's making it up. do you guys really think that a guy like frank would do something like this for publicity? i don't think he would
July 4, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

this is cool but seemed kinda unecessary. i like the idea of music or w/e art speaking for itself, like the way people at the listening party were writing about songs on channel orange clearly referring to men and not women; that would've been enough by the time we heard it.

the idea of coming out is fucked up cos that's not something people who aren't fucking you need to know. but i guess it's cool for other young people that are in denial of themselves and the gay/bi community as a whole to be better represented?

twitter's goin dumb tho, like look at david bowie and prince and shit. i hope this doesn't become a thing, like how obama is always gonna be the first black president.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
ksj

HB are a bunch of homophobes.

How pathetic.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
philliam

... taking my lady to see him @ the wiltern on the 17th!
July 4, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
Dxts...

HB are a bunch of homophobes.

How pathetic.

MHmm So many comments saying it's weird, but they still support. + I didn't see him talking about sex or kissing this guy so why would he talk about that in the music? Whatever I never listen to him anyway lol

http://dxts.bandcamp.com/

July 4, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

this is cool but seemed kinda unecessary. i like the idea of music or w/e art speaking for itself, like the way people at the listening party were writing about songs on channel orange clearly referring to men and not women; that would've been enough by the time we heard it.

the idea of coming out is fucked up cos that's not something people who aren't fucking you need to know. but i guess it's cool for other young people that are in denial of themselves and the gay/bi community as a whole to be better represented?

twitter's goin dumb tho, like look at david bowie and prince and shit. i hope this doesn't become a thing, like how obama is always gonna be the first black president.

David Bowie isn't gay and i think Prince is bi.
July 4, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
PiagetNoodle

Bowie is bi and Prince is straight.
July 4, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Bowie is bi and Prince is straight.

Bowie is a married man, he's experimented in the past. Honestly dunno if he considers himself bi or straight though

And yeah ok Prince is straight
July 4, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
Major

Frank could be bi, but everyone is assuming that since his first love was a guy he HAS to be gay.
Either way frank is mah nigga
July 4, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
Zé Pequeno

There is no such thing as a bi sexual man.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

July 4, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
mrteebonilla

i dont think he likes men....i just think he was attracted to that one dude. I dont think he goes out looking for dudes or anything like that

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

July 4, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
JohnvHarrison

i dont think he likes men....i just think he was attracted to that one dude. I dont think he goes out looking for dudes or anything like that

you sound stupid as hell. just cause he doesn't go out looking for men doesn't mean he's not attracted to them.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 4, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
mrteebonilla

i worded it wrong but i mean i don think he goes out looking for guys to fuck or anything...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

July 4, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
PiagetNoodle

There is no such thing as a bi sexual man.

what?

Yup. I hate that people are saying he "came out of the closet". He never said anything about being strictly attracted to men, and I'm sure he would choose to be with a woman in most cases. He's just a little more open minded than people who are slaves to their biological prison.

Also LOL @ Prince being gay. Any woman over a certain age their thoughts on Prince. Watch as panties soak. Also, google his track record with women : flawless victory.
July 4, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
JohnvHarrison

i worded it wrong but i mean i don think he goes out looking for guys to fuck or anything...

of course he doesnt go looking dumbass he was IN THE CLOSET. Nigga if he went out fucking guys this news would have been out, HE'S FAMOUS

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 4, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
PiagetNoodle

Niggas in the closet still fuck other dudes, they just don't tell anyone.
July 4, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
mrteebonilla

Yup. I hate that people are saying he "came out of the closet". He never said anything about being strictly attracted to men, and I'm sure he would choose to be with a woman in most cases. He's just a little more open minded than people who are slaves to their biological prison.

THIS he is sharing one of his experiences with us

July 4, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
JohnvHarrison

Niggas in the closet still fuck other dudes, they just don't tell anyone.

bruh he's internationally famous. If he went around fucking dudes, even if he didn't tell anyone, that shit would be all over tmz/mediatakeout/worldstar. Somebody would find that shit out. come on bruh. How yall gon be in denial about ANOTHER niggas sexuality? gay ass niggas

July 4, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
Zé Pequeno

Lol, it has nothing to do with being open minded and having a "biological prison" this nigga just likes dick. I'm not close minded because I like pussy it's just who a nigga is.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

July 4, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao faggot ass nigga. Its funny, niggas actin like he's gonna lose fans but being the "Gay dude in Odd Future" is sure to make headlines, get him lots of promotion and lead nice and neatly into the marketing campaign for his new album which is (surprise!) coming out soon. Faggots buy records yo, and concert tickets, and merchandise, look at how strong Lady Gaga and Brittany Spears fanbases are, mostly just due to how many butt pirates love everything about them. I mean fuck, even Lil B gets MAAAAAD love from the homo community.

I feel like if anything he just gonna become even more famous in the mainstream because to white middle class America he's going to represent a sea change in that hip-hop is now officially pushing faggotry

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 4, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
JohnvHarrison

love when witless pops up and talks out of his ass about the music industry as if he's directly involved with that shit (beyond the internet)

July 4, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol ok?

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 4, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
Jay_Bird

Wtf y'all are gay as fuck just like this dude

This shit is fucking gross,and you should be ashame forl liking this shit
July 4, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
tmwtg

Lol @ anyone who thinks Prince is gay.

Like the other poster said, his track record with women = flawless victory.
July 4, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

cool there have never been rumours concerning prince being bi
July 4, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
KDeezy

Prince is 100% gay. I still fuck with Frank, and I can't wait for his tour.

Selling Supreme- CDG, Olive Lodge, Snakeskin, Ikat, Ripstop, Rare Blue and Black Checkered - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175307/

July 4, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
RyandaGod

Lol @ anyone who thinks Prince is gay.

Like the other poster said, his track record with women = flawless victory.

Forreal, Prince been slaying pussy. Hes the original pretty mothafucka, forget Asap Rocky

Please login first to reply.