Frank Ocean

July 12, 2012 @ 03:03:50
I fuck with super rich kids, it's just catchy to me too my nigga. Earls shit aint great, feels like he don give a fuck in that song. I don't know my nigga dat just might be me. but yea shits been in my head all day too hahaha. Jafeel dat.

earl tweeted and said he was high and sick while recording that verse.

Sierra Leone is the best song on the album, the whole song was about child abduction in "sierra leone" , then crack rock.

:)

July 12, 2012 @ 03:04:58
^ bruh i feel you so hard you DONT EVEN KNOW.

Earls verse is way too short.

Songs that I can think of on the spot with out hearing so far:
-Thinkin Bout You
-Sweet Life
-Super Rich Kids
-Crack Rock
-Pyramids
-Bad Religion
-Forrest Gump

Songs I cant:
-Errything else

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 12, 2012 @ 03:12:59
REVS
Originally posted by Inactive User
I fuck with super rich kids, it's just catchy to me too my nigga. Earls shit aint great, feels like he don give a fuck in that song. I don't know my nigga dat just might be me. but yea shits been in my head all day too hahaha. Jafeel dat.

earl tweeted and said he was high and sick while recording that verse.

Sierra Leone is the best song on the album, the whole song was about child abduction in "sierra leone" , then crack rock.

Damn I didn't know that shit. That's actually pretty interesting.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 12, 2012 @ 03:31:21
I think since Sierra Leone is known for all the bad things like child abduction and all that he put a twist to it making it positive like the pink skies and not abandoning his family.
"tid bits of intuition that i been gettin
abandon mission abandon mission
you must be kidding
this shit feelin different
shit feelin too good
to me glistenin
shimmerin underneath the sunlight the sunlight" smokeyface

July 12, 2012 @ 03:35:14
I think since Sierra Leone is known for all the bad things like child abduction and all that he put a twist to it making it positive like the pink skies and not abandoning his family.
"tid bits of intuition that i been gettin
abandon mission abandon mission
you must be kidding
this shit feelin different
shit feelin too good
to me glistenin
shimmerin underneath the sunlight the sunlight" smokeyface

yup reason its the best song on the album.

July 12, 2012 @ 03:35:14
bad religion givin me goosebumpsblinkyeyes shits so smooth

It just doesn't matter

July 12, 2012 @ 03:35:41
Forest Gump sounded hella gay

every other song is trill doe

Black Panther member

July 12, 2012 @ 03:36:37

Black Panther member

July 12, 2012 @ 03:36:56
Eh, I personally think Thinink Bout You, Bad Religion or Crack Rock is the best song.

Fuck it, they're all amazing... I cant say I have a favorite... they're all ear fucking beautiful.

July 12, 2012 @ 03:39:49

lmao this niggas avi alone makes me laugh, drake just sitting there haha. plus the funny ass comments. post more nigga!!

July 12, 2012 @ 03:42:45

lmao this niggas avi alone makes me laugh, drake just sitting there haha. plus the funny ass comments. post more nigga!!

Bruh, this has nothing to do with Frank.

But yes Forrest Gump is hella gay, still good tune.

July 12, 2012 @ 03:50:13
I dont really fuck with album reviewers, but this guy is really good but he didn't give a honest rating on channel orange. Watch it for yourself.

July 12, 2012 @ 03:54:28
I dont really fuck with album reviewers, but this guy is really good but he didn't give a honest rating on channel orange. Watch it for yourself.

I cant watch this. I respect his views but I love frank too much.

July 12, 2012 @ 04:07:17
lol he gave it a 7. I think Frank improved a lot since Nostalgia. Every song on Channel Orange is so unique

July 12, 2012 @ 04:23:32
i really dont expect it to win album of the year. i dont think people that aren't already frank ocean fans are gonna quite fall in love with it as much as us already known fans have. I'd love to be wrong tho and have him win all kinds of shit tho
July 12, 2012 @ 04:26:58
^^^^^^^!!!!! on another note he comes out then his album drops a week later...market genius..shoutouts to his ppls lol
July 12, 2012 @ 04:39:54
crackrockcrackrock
July 12, 2012 @ 05:22:55
Gay or not, that shit doesn't matter. Genius is genius. The songs on channel ORANGE are all amazing. He still brings that nostalgic feel opening up with the Playstation One intro.. Amazing. On Bad Religion he sounds a bit like prince (don't think hes purposely doing it though) Pink Matters.. Magnificent. From start to finish, that album is a master piece. Big Ups to Frank for this one.
July 12, 2012 @ 17:03:04
i really dont expect it to win album of the year. i dont think people that aren't already frank ocean fans are gonna quite fall in love with it as much as us already known fans have. I'd love to be wrong tho and have him win all kinds of shit tho

nope he wont win album of the year but he might win best new artist of the year somewhere.

July 12, 2012 @ 17:14:15
BEST SONGS ON ALBUM (in my opinion): Pyramids, Lost, Rich Kids! Forest Gump is a GREAT song too but its just akward to sing too.. No matter what tho, Frank just proved everyone wrong that talked shit about him cus his album is sitting as best seller on iTunes

IG: @mobbyluii

July 12, 2012 @ 17:54:51
I'd put pyramids head and shoulders above any track on the album. Crack Rock and Sierra Leone were cool though.
July 12, 2012 @ 18:03:20
lol he gave it a 7. I think Frank improved a lot since Nostalgia. Every song on Channel Orange is so unique

qft. although hes always been on his game, thinkin bout you came out like 2 years ago, alot closer to nostalgia than channel orange, and i think its one of the best on the album

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 12, 2012 @ 21:05:26
For Frank Ocean fans
Link

hellaclips.com

July 12, 2012 @ 22:24:24
BEST SONGS ON ALBUM (in my opinion): Pyramids, Lost, Rich Kids! Forest Gump is a GREAT song too but its just akward to sing too.. No matter what tho, Frank just proved everyone wrong that talked shit about him cus his album is sitting as best seller on iTunes

Agree with you about forrest, although it's supposedly written from jenny's viewpoint
July 12, 2012 @ 23:44:00
For Frank Ocean fans
Link

Grow up
July 13, 2012 @ 02:44:59
For Frank Ocean fans
Link

Nah nigga dats fucked up my nigga. Franks meth no matter what my nigga. Dont give a fug if he liking cocksndicks my nigga, who cares my nigga dats not your life, o it could be. Fuck with everrbody, shout out to all da alternative lifestyle niggas out there. Frank I see you.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

July 13, 2012 @ 02:47:57
Golden Girl download
http://www.eatinghiphop.com/2012/07/11/frank-ocean-ft-tyler-the-creator-golden-girl/

July 13, 2012 @ 02:50:13

July 13, 2012 @ 02:53:40
that golden girl song mad long for no reason lol
July 13, 2012 @ 02:56:15
@kickstathehead lol not the one I posted. they cut out the End and that long ass silence at the beginning

Please login first to reply.
x