Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 27, 2011 @ 11:23 AM

Inactive

im not the biggest fan of wale, but i dont see him ruining the game, also, i think downloading all 6 wale tapes just to form a personal opinion is a little much, bru
July 27, 2011 @ 11:41 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I downloaded his first like 3 tapes back then and he never stood out to me at all. Then he complains about how Drake and Cudi are only successful because of their labels like he DIDNT just do a song with the most popular artist IN THE WORLD right now Lady GaGa. He's such a bitch.

Oh and I never fucked with RAWSE either, even before his past was brought up. Fake ass ♥♥♥♥♥s.
July 27, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
Bubbs619

Wale snapped on Self Made.. MMG turned out to be the right move

that.

I used to think Wale was a fuck ♥♥♥♥♥ like the rest of you. I still somewhat do but he can rap thats for sure
July 27, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
Bubbs619

Your ears must be penises cause the only way those ♥♥♥♥♥s are pleasing to anything is a dick cause they are gay as fuck

You can't be fucking serious if you think that garbage they call music is good

Like you must be retarded and half deaf cause the only part of any of their songs is the end

Or maybe your just too busy sucking off "real" hip hop artists and cant appreciate anyone who didnt drop in the 90s or raps about the betterment of society, etc. The fact of the matter is that they both make great songs but you're still in that "real hip hop" phase. Don't worry I was just like you.
July 28, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
NoStress

I downloaded his first like 3 tapes back then and he never stood out to me at all. Then he complains about how Drake and Cudi are only successful because of their labels like he DIDNT just do a song with the most popular artist IN THE WORLD right now Lady GaGa. He's such a bitch.

Oh and I never fucked with RAWSE either, even before his past was brought up. Fake ass ♥♥♥♥♥s.

Cudi and Drake both have far more bitch ♥♥♥♥♥ tendencies IMO. But w/e we all have our opinions

burr

July 28, 2011 @ 02:53 PM
Gilly Suits

Your ears must be penises cause the only way those ♥♥♥♥♥s are pleasing to anything is a dick cause they are gay as fuck

You can't be fucking serious if you think that garbage they call music is good

Like you must be retarded and half deaf cause the only part of any of their songs is the end

LOLz at you fail metaphor plus I'd like to add Waka Flocka is so awesome live.

Culective.com //

July 28, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
blackice445

I'm tired of people hating on Wale for no reason. Someone said they didn't like him for being fake? but I don't see Ross on that list? aka one of the fakest rappers in the game, supposedly. People just hate on Wale just to hate nowadays. Half of the people on this forum saying, "Wale sucks", "Wale's fake", "Wale's wack", don't even listen to his music. Get your fucking head out of a box and actually listen to him before you judge. Download all 6 of his mixtape, listen to them, then comeback and tell me you still think he's someone ruining hip hop.

Thank you.

Thats why I dont even like fuckin with the music part of this forum cause yall be hating for literally no reason. The man can fuckin rap , thats all that should matter.
July 28, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
KoreanJesus

word i fuck with wale, dgaf
July 28, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Thank you.

Thats why I dont even like fuckin with the music part of this forum cause yall be hating for literally no reason. The man can fuckin rap , thats all that should matter.

Settle down ♥♥♥♥♥ damn. If people ONLY cared about the music then Charles Hamilton would be the most talked about because he bodies 90% of these ♥♥♥♥♥s.

@ThatKidRawr: Cudi & Drake are softer, but Wale is definitely the most BITCHMADE. I could go on for days about how much he complains and bitches. Hopefully he'll stfu now that Rawse is backin him. He CAN rap tho.
July 29, 2011 @ 09:52 AM
cdacirca1990

More About Nothing? Top 3 mixtapes that came out last year... and the only reason i'm not saying #1 is to cover my a$$, because I can't think of any others at the moment lol.
July 29, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
UnaFashionista

LiL B? Good? You prolly think eating poo and drinking pee for breakfast is a luxury thing.

Please explain why LiL B should get 1/10 and not -10000000/10
July 29, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
Pinhead Larry

i wouldve posted your wack ass ♥♥♥♥♥ Carmine but i decided you took one to many L's today

July 30, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
Konglo

flocka is the truth. dude may not be the best lyricist, but he puts out bangers. all his mixtapes and his album are gutta as fuck. and if you actually listen to his lyrics, he's saying real shit and showing real emotion. hating on flocka because he's not nas is like hating on dr. seuss because he's not charles dickens. if you don't like him, then you don't like him but ♥♥♥♥♥ really is bringin gangsta back.

and hell yeah i'm tryna make it to a concert they seem hype as fuck. ♥♥♥♥♥s always fighting and you never know when he's about to throw a stack.
July 30, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
chrizzymusic

Hater. People got the definition of Hip-Hop twisted.
July 30, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
blackice445

Settle down ♥♥♥♥♥ damn. If people ONLY cared about the music then Charles Hamilton would be the most talked about because he bodies 90% of these ♥♥♥♥♥s.

@ThatKidRawr: Cudi & Drake are softer, but Wale is definitely the most BITCHMADE. I could go on for days about how much he complains and bitches. Hopefully he'll stfu now that Rawse is backin him. He CAN rap tho.

As long as you admit he can rap we good.
July 30, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

It's 2011, we have the technology to control the media we expose ourselves to. If you don't like Wiz, Wale, 50, or tyler don't listen to them.

Stop being retarded.
July 30, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
bonemarrow

you ♥♥♥♥♥s got trolled for six pages

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 31, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
Shoutbox

lettuce be real, hip hop fans are killing hip hop.
July 31, 2011 @ 12:35 AM
AquzeHim

lettuce be real, hip hop fans are killing hip hop.

For real.
BasedMeech is a prime example.
July 31, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
Nubcake

Lil' Wayne.
Drake.
Lil' Wayne.
Drake.
Lil' Wayne.
July 31, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
bonemarrow

For real.