July 26, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
Bubbs619

^

Waka Flocka and Lil B are amazing, therefore your list is invalid
July 26, 2011 @ 01:55 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

^

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

July 26, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
DStyles

hopsin is dope as fuck

id have to say

5. Wacka Flocka- he just fucking sucks
4. Lil B- same as above
3. Soulja Boi- allthese young kids think his music is real shit and its sad
2. pit bull i cant fucking stand him if he died i would rejoice
1. Wacka Flock again- cause hes that fucking terrible

the game would benefit if these dudes just disappeared

What's real music?

I keep hearing this "real music"/"real hip hop" terms tossed around all the time but people never seem to explain. Come on bro confused

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 26, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
milkb0x

if you don't like it don't listen to it. simple
July 26, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
xVILLN

2. pit bull i cant fucking stand him if he died i would rejoice

*dead*

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

July 26, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Thread became invalid when Hopsin's name wad brought up.

Wiz - I respect his hustle & grind. Makin labels want HIM with his mixtapes, he deserved success. Now that he's on a label though, it altered some of his original sound making it corny and sometimes unlistenable.

Wale - Sucks at life. Period.

SB - Respect him for being smart enough to use the net to his advantage but lyrically he's shaved ass.

50 - GRODT was a classic, undeniably. But his reign is over, it ended when he and Kanye dropped on the same day and he lost.

Tyler - Came a long way and did it in house. Used the net to build a buzz that industry ♥♥♥♥♥s caught onto and brought that DGAF attitude back that alot of people felt Rap was lacking. Beats/lyrics are dope and sold top 5 1st week with no Radio play or heavy promotion. Awesome
July 26, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
whothefck

I don't understand why you ♥♥♥♥♥rz don't like Wale.
July 26, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
CrackPipeLips

i wouldve posted your wack ass ♥♥♥♥♥ Carmine but i decided you took one to many L's today

lol who the fuck is this gay ass ♥♥♥♥♥?
July 26, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
RenAi beast

lol who the fuck is this gay ass ♥♥♥♥♥?

U curious doggy?sad

Even though I only liked one mixtape by Wale (back to the feature), it's crazy how the whole world hates him.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

July 26, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
Tyrone Biggums

^this. i've never understood why people don't like Wale on HB.
July 26, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
AquzeHim

Cuz they're all on cudi nuts, and once they saw the interview they tripped. I remember more people liking him before that.

Edit: That last post coming from a guy who said Dilla was nothing special.(irrelevant)
July 26, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
cheezyDaba

i might disagree with the way wale acts sometimes but you cant hate on the music....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Jc5dNeGrA&feature=related
July 26, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
Tyrone Biggums

[QUOTE=
July 26, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
airforce416

wale cool
July 26, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
Emid

if you don't like it don't listen to it. simple

July 26, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
JStorm803

^^We need more of these.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 26, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

[QUOTE=
July 26, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
PandoCalrissian

^

Your ears must be penises cause the only way those ♥♥♥♥♥s are pleasing to anything is a dick cause they are gay as fuck

You can't be fucking serious if you think that garbage they call music is good

Like you must be retarded and half deaf cause the only part of any of their songs is the end

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

July 27, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
johnathan

waka flocka is that dudee

free max b 2013

July 27, 2011 @ 02:07 AM
PandoCalrissian

He's that dude that sucks cocks

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

July 27, 2011 @ 03:02 AM
Japan4

The whole 50 vs. Kanye thing was a ploy....kinda like how Jay sold out the garden IN A DAY cuz he said it would be his last show ever....which was a lie. Plus 50 said he'd never "write" music if Kanye won....I don't think 50 gives a fuck if he got a ghost writer or not.

rilly doe?

July 27, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
CHEEP

Like you must be retarded and half deaf cause the only part of any of their songs is the end

the only part of any of their songs is the end? are you retarded? that makes no sense.
July 27, 2011 @ 06:48 AM
SIRSMOKALOT

the only part of any of their songs is the end? Are you retarded? That makes no sense.

lmao.
July 27, 2011 @ 07:07 AM
MADNESS

I'm tired of people hating on Wale for no reason. Someone said they didn't like him for being fake? but I don't see Ross on that list? aka one of the fakest rappers in the game, supposedly. People just hate on Wale just to hate nowadays. Half of the people on this forum saying, "Wale sucks", "Wale's fake", "Wale's wack", don't even listen to his music.

/and yes, i'm eli.
July 27, 2011 @ 07:14 AM
MADNESS

I'm tired of people hating on Wale for no reason. Someone said they didn't like him for being fake? but I don't see Ross on that list? aka one of the fakest rappers in the game, supposedly. People just hate on Wale just to hate nowadays. Half of the people on this forum saying, "Wale sucks", "Wale's fake", "Wale's wack", don't even listen to his music. Get your fucking head out of a box and actually listen to him before you judge. Download all 6 of his mixtape, listen to them, then comeback and tell me you still think he's someone ruining hip hop.
July 27, 2011 @ 10:08 AM
goldANDsacks

I'm tired of people hating on Wale for no reason. Someone said they didn't like him for being fake? but I don't see Ross on that list? aka one of the fakest rappers in the game, supposedly. People just hate on Wale just to hate nowadays. Half of the people on this forum saying, "Wale sucks", "Wale's fake", "Wale's wack", don't even listen to his music. Get your fucking head out of a box and actually listen to him before you judge. Download all 6 of his mixtape, listen to them, then comeback and tell me you still think he's someone ruining hip hop.

youre wale arent you?

wale seems like the kind of guy who would make some profile on hb and write a post like that about himself anonymously.

thats why he can go suck a dick.
July 27, 2011 @ 11:00 AM
NoStress

Real shit. I've yet to hear a valid reason to why Wale is hated so much.. That ♥♥♥♥♥ was real as fuck on Self Made and on a majority of his mixtapes

burr

July 27, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
NoStress

Real shit. I've yet to hear a valid reason to why Wale is hated so much.. That ♥♥♥♥♥ was real as fuck on Self Made and on a majority of his mixtapes. Kids just hating because that's what everyone else is doing

burr

July 27, 2011 @ 11:11 AM
AIpo

Wale snapped on Self Made.. MMG turned out to be the right move

Please login first to reply.