HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 19, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
ouija

If you're an ASAP fan I don't see how you don't like this album...not a departure in any way from his old stuff, really good album. 

And if they turn that Skrillex song into a single with a video...it's going to blow up so hard, can't imagine that beat dropping in a club. 
December 19, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
subigdog

im  asap fan but the album is just alright..was expecting more. Just like im a jcole fan his album flopped 
December 19, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
CrackPipeLips

Upon listening to this on good speakers, this album is fucking dope. Out of recent albums second only to Kdots. 

Yall are fuckin retarded if you think otherwise
December 19, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
chiptharip

album is dope but that skrillex beat is so fucked it makes my ears bleed i got to delete that song
December 19, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
itZj0k3R

If you're an ASAP fan I don't see how you don't like this album...not a departure in any way from his old stuff, really good album. 

And if they turn that Skrillex song into a single with a video...it's going to blow up so hard, can't imagine that beat dropping in a club. 
^ Yeah I love the song with Skrillex because I also love dubstep/electronic music.  That song is definitely a song that will blow up because it's so easy to rage to and the beat goes hard.  On top of that, that Skrillex song is already popular. I can also see a lot of people who just like Skrillex will hate that song because they'll say "ASAP ruined it".
December 19, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
valleyla

The album is missing ASAP members. Where is 12vy, Nast, and Ferg? Ant too? I know it's his debut album but you put whack ass rappers like Bronson, Drake and Yelawolf on there? Ferg is the only ASAP member that is on there. No Ty Beats production if I'm right either. That's one of my biggest gripes with this album.
December 19, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
CrackPipeLips

The album is missing ASAP members. Where is 12vy, Nast, and Ferg? Ant too? I know it's his debut album but you put whack ass rappers like Bronson, Drake and Yelawolf on there? Ferg is the only ASAP member that is on there. No Ty Beats production if I'm right either. That's one of my biggest gripes with this album.
bronson wack? fuck are you smoking dude. 

i agree no ty beats prod. is kind of weird.. but i cant complain. he wanted this to be his feature album. they already dropped the mob mixtape
December 19, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
valleyla

i agree no ty beats prod. is kind of weird.. but i cant complain. he wanted this to be his feature album. they already dropped the mob mixtape
Smoking? Nothing. I think Bronson is whack.

He wanted this to be his feature MAINSTREAM album so just got a bunch of cats that are buzzing right now, that's all. Drake, Kendrick, Yela, Bronson, Skrillex, and 2 Chainz. He clearly had plenty of songs that ASAP members could have gotten on but no, he left a bonus track for a group member. That's lame to me.
December 19, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
djFEBREEZE

personal opinions are the dumbest shit to argue about. not everyone is the same. album is dope to me

Strictly

December 19, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
King Louis XIV

Fashion Killer cool

It is legal because I wish it.

December 19, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
dirtyspc

Suddenly cool cool cool cool cool cool
December 20, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
daaangster

bronson aint wack
December 20, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
valleyla

bronson aint wack
You must have missed the last two posts I said about this. Hope the third time is a charm.

Bronson is whack. Should I say in my opinion after? Fine.

Bronson is whack IN MY OPINION. I'd much rather have Ferg on a track than him
December 20, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
thesolecollector23

everybody came hard on 1 Train but krizzle shined!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

December 20, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
slaytanic666

I expected more from the album I mean the album is straight but all those pushback dates and having to wait it didn't really live up to it's hype
December 20, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Smoking? Nothing. I think Bronson is whack.

He wanted this to be his feature MAINSTREAM album so just got a bunch of cats that are buzzing right now, that's all. Drake, Kendrick, Yela, Bronson, Skrillex, and 2 Chainz. He clearly had plenty of songs that ASAP members could have gotten on but no, he left a bonus track for a group member. That's lame to me.
Bronson is dope /end

Hansum + Based = Perfection

December 20, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
kbos

Bronson > anything asaps ever done. Bronson does a great show too.
December 20, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
galaxyzqt

Maaaan, fuck all ya'll saying this album is shitty.
December 20, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
NZOO

Lol @ Bronson is wack, you  must be fucking stupid.. You go to a show and he don't have to do much to get your attention. He shoot straight darts when he spit it's like you go to stop what ever you're doing and focus in. He is too much of top caliber rapper to even be mentioned in a conversation with Asap -_0

@ galaxy It aint as good as his tape..

Don't badmind me.

December 20, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
valleyla

Looooooving the feelings being caught over Bronson not being universally liked. The dude doesn't appeal to me, his feature on 1 Train didn't appeal to me. If the dude doesn't appeal to me, the dude doesn't appeal to me. No matter how many times you say "NO HE ISN'T WHACK! HE SPITS DARTS" I will still not like his music, voice, flow, or lyrics. 
December 20, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
sowhatt

the album was dope every track was fire minus suddenly, i wouldn't say it's up to the same level as the tape was but it's still really good
December 20, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
kbos

that song he did with skrillex was incredibly gay.
December 20, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
CrackPipeLips

the album was dope every track was fire minus suddenly, i wouldn't say it's up to the same level as the tape was but it's still really good
suddenly is dope for the last like minute when the beat drops.
December 20, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
chiptharip

^ Yeah I love the song with Skrillex because I also love dubstep/electronic music.  That song is definitely a song that will blow up because it's so easy to rage to and the beat goes hard.  On top of that, that Skrillex song is already popular. I can also see a lot of people who just like Skrillex will hate that song because they'll say "ASAP ruined it".
fuck you dont ever say you 'love' electronic music if you like skrillex nigga
December 20, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
GSA190

Genuinely enjoyed listening to this album from beginning to end. Ghetto Symphony is on heavy rotation!

I do what I do, just go with it Patriots - Knicks - Islanders - Chelsea

December 20, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
NZOO

Looooooving the feelings being caught over Bronson not being universally liked. The dude doesn't appeal to me, his feature on 1 Train didn't appeal to me. If the dude doesn't appeal to me, the dude doesn't appeal to me. No matter how many times you say "NO HE ISN'T WHACK! HE SPITS DARTS" I will still not like his music, voice, flow, or lyrics. 
Lol your brain cells already fried, I get it.

Don't badmind me.

December 20, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
GSA190

^ Action Bronson could rap circle around some of these signed rappers. He doesn't have to "appeal" to everyone, but you can't deny him of his skills.

I do what I do, just go with it Patriots - Knicks - Islanders - Chelsea

December 20, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
December 20, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
NZOO

These signed rappers aren't much to compare to^
I don't think Bronsons that good. Jacked his whole flow and just has weird lines about food, no real punchlines or in depth lyrics. If that appeals to you do you but there are a lot of better rappers out there.
"Aim my arm out the window, then I rock you to bed
One shot will knock the carpet off the top of your head
Catch the shark, skin the shark, hang the shark in the shed
Everything that got the marvelous spread, you feel me
Dabble in truffles, Sauvignon Blancs, and murder mussels"

What you been listening to lol

Don't badmind me.

December 20, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
gakidou134

Please login first to reply.