Official A$AP Rocky Thread

Dec 19, 2012 @ 05:30
Asap another rapper Hypebeast has turned against once they get popular? Shit.. This whole website was on his nuts
Dec 19, 2012 @ 05:42
link please blushing
Dec 19, 2012 @ 05:48
Asap another rapper Hypebeast has turned against once they get popular? Shit.. This whole website was on his nuts
Because it's the truth. Im not saying album was horrible, but compared to his mixtape (Live Love A$AP) this album is child's play.

There are great songs on it though. But Live Love A$AP was just better.

It is legal because I wish it.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 06:01
Y'all act like because liveloveasap is better (not saying it is, not saying it isn't), this album is literally unplayable lol

•••

Dec 19, 2012 @ 07:07
Its coo to get popular, but shit is just ass..Someone like Big Sean who I couldn't stand  made a solid album for his standard and I hated all his mix-tapes. Nothing wrong with commercial artist, but come correct.

" She a fashion killa, im a trendy nigga"- These lyrics stand out too much bruh

Don't badmind me.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 08:22
I agree with the whole HB just not liking it because of the hype the created in their own mind and the whole HB effect of "riding a niggas nuts FIRST then being the same ones to HATE on a nigga FIRST (ex, Wayne,Wiz,Robb,e.t.c.". 

Too be honest this shit is piff smokeyface exactly what I was expecting. When LiveLoveAsap dropped I hated alot of the joints in the beginning but they grew on me I feel this one is going to as well.

My favorite songs are definitely: Phoenix, LongLiveAsap, 1 Train (except for Yela"s part which is strange because i like Yela he just came cheezy on it), Suddenly, Jodye,Ghetto Sympathy, Angels, Hell

Actually i love everything after 1Train and I am pretty sure after a couple plays in the whip Ill be fucking with the whole project.  
Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:21
Comparisons are dumb. Take the album for what it is.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 13:07
i come apart link ?

contrarians bout to rise  

17000 ferrari

Dec 19, 2012 @ 15:09
I'm not comparing fyi lol but that album did catch people by surprise .

Don't badmind me.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 15:44
linkl??????
Dec 19, 2012 @ 16:18
LongLiveAsap is the best song on the album IMO
Dec 19, 2012 @ 16:41
The album isn't un listenable but after multiple delays and built up hype? You can honestly say this is a good album given the context. Does Rocky make the album or does the guest appearances and beats make it? If you replaced Rocky with other rappers would the album drop in quality? I think no 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 17:01
listen to this shit in the car. none of you guys would be bitching 

jonjakob.blogspot.com

Dec 19, 2012 @ 17:02
i wasn't feeling a lot of the songs on the first listen but i listened to it again and i really liked it
Dec 19, 2012 @ 18:01
If you're an ASAP fan I don't see how you don't like this album...not a departure in any way from his old stuff, really good album. 

And if they turn that Skrillex song into a single with a video...it's going to blow up so hard, can't imagine that beat dropping in a club. 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 18:39
im  asap fan but the album is just alright..was expecting more. Just like im a jcole fan his album flopped 
Dec 19, 2012 @ 19:04
Upon listening to this on good speakers, this album is fucking dope. Out of recent albums second only to Kdots. 

Yall are fuckin retarded if you think otherwise
Dec 19, 2012 @ 19:51
album is dope but that skrillex beat is so fucked it makes my ears bleed i got to delete that song
Dec 19, 2012 @ 20:26
If you're an ASAP fan I don't see how you don't like this album...not a departure in any way from his old stuff, really good album. 

And if they turn that Skrillex song into a single with a video...it's going to blow up so hard, can't imagine that beat dropping in a club. 
^ Yeah I love the song with Skrillex because I also love dubstep/electronic music.  That song is definitely a song that will blow up because it's so easy to rage to and the beat goes hard.  On top of that, that Skrillex song is already popular. I can also see a lot of people who just like Skrillex will hate that song because they'll say "ASAP ruined it".
Dec 19, 2012 @ 21:32
The album is missing ASAP members. Where is 12vy, Nast, and Ferg? Ant too? I know it's his debut album but you put whack ass rappers like Bronson, Drake and Yelawolf on there? Ferg is the only ASAP member that is on there. No Ty Beats production if I'm right either. That's one of my biggest gripes with this album.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 21:56
The album is missing ASAP members. Where is 12vy, Nast, and Ferg? Ant too? I know it's his debut album but you put whack ass rappers like Bronson, Drake and Yelawolf on there? Ferg is the only ASAP member that is on there. No Ty Beats production if I'm right either. That's one of my biggest gripes with this album.
bronson wack? fuck are you smoking dude. 

i agree no ty beats prod. is kind of weird.. but i cant complain. he wanted this to be his feature album. they already dropped the mob mixtape
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:04
Originally posted by Inactive User

i agree no ty beats prod. is kind of weird.. but i cant complain. he wanted this to be his feature album. they already dropped the mob mixtape
Smoking? Nothing. I think Bronson is whack.

He wanted this to be his feature MAINSTREAM album so just got a bunch of cats that are buzzing right now, that's all. Drake, Kendrick, Yela, Bronson, Skrillex, and 2 Chainz. He clearly had plenty of songs that ASAP members could have gotten on but no, he left a bonus track for a group member. That's lame to me.
Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:13
personal opinions are the dumbest shit to argue about. not everyone is the same. album is dope to me

Strictly

Dec 19, 2012 @ 22:18
Fashion Killer smokeyface

It is legal because I wish it.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 23:10
Suddenly smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:07
bronson aint wack
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:25
bronson aint wack
You must have missed the last two posts I said about this. Hope the third time is a charm.

Bronson is whack. Should I say in my opinion after? Fine.

Bronson is whack IN MY OPINION. I'd much rather have Ferg on a track than him
Dec 20, 2012 @ 00:42
everybody came hard on 1 Train but krizzle shined!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

Dec 20, 2012 @ 01:44
I expected more from the album I mean the album is straight but all those pushback dates and having to wait it didn't really live up to it's hype
Dec 20, 2012 @ 05:11

Smoking? Nothing. I think Bronson is whack.

He wanted this to be his feature MAINSTREAM album so just got a bunch of cats that are buzzing right now, that's all. Drake, Kendrick, Yela, Bronson, Skrillex, and 2 Chainz. He clearly had plenty of songs that ASAP members could have gotten on but no, he left a bonus track for a group member. That's lame to me.
Bronson is dope /end

Hansum + Based = Perfection

Please login first to reply.