Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 22, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
filthavenue

Yo my homies and I got into like 4 fights before the show even started. Then when I DONT LIKE came on shit went wild.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

October 22, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
CrackPipeLips

Yo my homies and I got into like 4 fights before the show even started. Then when I DONT LIKE came on shit went wild.

yea hella fights starting near me too. i was breakin shit up. i was high as fuck on M lol, just tryin to keep the peace.. where were u guys at in the crowd? we were on the right side straight at the front
October 22, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
dmndlifer

Damn that show in Seattle was crazy last night, my friend got A$AP NasT's shirt it was an Iron Maiden diamond shirt I was so fucking jelous still can't believe it. Couple members were taking pics after to so that was chill.
October 22, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
filthavenue

yea hella fights starting near me too. i was breakin shit up. i was high as fuck on M lol, just tryin to keep the peace.. where were u guys at in the crowd? we were on the right side straight at the front

Middle left, probably 4 rows of people infront of us. Lmao, I just drank and burned. We go into mad fights cause these dumb ass white boys think they can just try and budge in.

October 22, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Ferris.Bueller

Anyone looking to go this Friday at the Palladium? I have an extra ticket im trying to get rid of. First $80 gets it. Dont sleep on it.
October 22, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
R.

Middle left, probably 4 rows of people infront of us. Lmao, I just drank and burned. We go into mad fights cause these dumb ass white boys think they can just try and budge in.

Should of had an HB sesh. I was in the front right aswell wit 2 ratchet bitches, 1 of them went on stage and some big ass black dude wit an afro lol.

Can't believe he didnt play Brand New Guy. sad
October 22, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
CrackPipeLips

Should of had an HB sesh. I was in the front right aswell wit 2 ratchet bitches, 1 of them went on stage and some big ass black dude wit an afro lol.

Can't believe he didnt play Brand New Guy. sad

haha damn man i must have for sure saw you, i remember when dude went up.

My homie who works for fortune (knows all the promoters n shit) snuck into the back area after the show and smoked a J with rocky.. he said there were like 8 ratchet hoes back there all with their tops off haha. that nigga rocky gettin it in. cool
October 22, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
bridger

Seattle show was wild cool
October 22, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
strangers

was a solid show on saturday besides that schoolboy wasn't able to make it past the border sad
October 22, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
filthavenue

Did ya'll see that ratchet brown chick then? Bitch grinded her way through the crowd. Lmao

October 23, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
CrackPipeLips

Did ya'll see that ratchet brown chick then? Bitch grinded her way through the crowd. Lmao

lol yea i definitely know the chick ur talkinga bout. there were some ratchet ass girls no doubt. (underage ones too)
October 23, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
CrackPipeLips

Seattle show was wild cool

fuck, i was thinking about buyingtickets for the seattle show. woulda been dope to see Q and danny brown.
October 23, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
blackheartsonly

oh u could do better or u just wanna of those internet thugs that hate everything lol cornball @enzoo

IN US WE TRUST blackheartsonly.bigcartel.com

October 23, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
hypethetical

I'll be at the show this friday in LA, HB roll call who's going? Debating whether to rock my FUNERAL or any asap gear, don't wanna look too fanboyish haha
October 23, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
heirmvrx

see you tomorrow oakland cool
October 23, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
Visvimpapi

http://asvpxrocky.com/
hope this shit is for the album

brvndon.tumblr.com

October 23, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
veryrareandbased

He needs to give out a confirmed date for the album already..

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 24, 2012 @ 12:44 AM

Inactive

any confirmed projects soon by ferg, ant or nast?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

October 24, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
Justiin

anyone have an extra ticket for 50$ i could cop for the LA show this friday?

BUY MY SHIT BITCH http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163077/

October 24, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
NoStress

This friday cool

burr

October 24, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
CrackPipeLips

if yall got tickets to upcomming shows your in for a real treat. I've probably seen 10-15 hiphop shows this year, Rockys being the best hands down. No one has more energry on stage than this nigguh.

Only other nigga who came close was big KRIT. His show as a close 2nd for me
October 24, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
The Fiasco

if yall got tickets to upcomming shows your in for a real treat. I've probably seen 10-15 hiphop shows this year, Rockys being the best hands down. No one has more energry on stage than this nigguh.

you obviously havent seen flatbush zombies perform. Zombies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asap. Never seen a group w as much energy as flatbush.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

October 24, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
CrackPipeLips

you obviously havent seen flatbush zombies perform. Zombies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asap. Never seen a group w as much energy as flatbush.

ya well they are still new, and since i live in vancouver, (canada), i doubt we'll see them for a while. but yeah im fuckin down with those niggaz cool
October 24, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
ndrew

anyone selling any tickets for LA?

www.headhunterla.com

October 24, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
morsz

Who here messes with ASAP??
Dude kicks it around Soho and his buzz is growing after he released purple swag.
and i know theres already a thread, this is the Official ASAP Rocky thread
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_nDzu0uMJw&feature=player_embedded#at=120
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuZ2QZKYj7c
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhnXzqYISL0&NR=1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUS2beVnMcI

Deep Purple

www.hulkshare.com/e9dni2xbaq20
October 25, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
mason

Oakland was amazing.
Kendrick Lamar, Too $hort, E-40, & Roach Gigz came through.
October 27, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
hypethetical

LA show was crazy. Damn moshing though haha. Met most of the mob, humble and chill dudes to say the least. VSVP!!! I was rocking my SILENCE snap and black paisley shirt for anyone who might've seen me haha
October 27, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
Ferris.Bueller

LA show was crazy. Damn moshing though haha. Met most of the mob, humble and chill dudes to say the least. VSVP!!! I was rocking my SILENCE snap and black paisley shirt for anyone who might've seen me haha

You and everyone else breh lol. Shit was too dope tho. We ended up bumping into joey fatts and the good ol yamborghini after the show by the rite aid and smoked with them a bit. Those Lagunita IPAs fucked me up hahaha
October 28, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
morsz

I just got back from the concert in Santa Ana, I was the ONLY FUCKING PERSON to do the A$AP Mob handshake with A$AP Rocky himself in the whole venue, I mean how many people get to get front row and mess with the whole group?
October 28, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
hypethetical

^ yea man I met up with most of the mob minus rocky and saw joey fatts as well. I'm from Long Beach so I had to chop it up with my dude joey fatts

Please login first to reply.