Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 28, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
Enjoi

too much fucking FERG. and Ant fucking sucks. rocky and nast are the only good rappers. Ty kills it with the beats though.
August 29, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
sado

so whats the general consensus of Twelvy on that Aarabmuzik track?
August 29, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
Stella Artois

so whats the general consensus of Twelvy on that Aarabmuzik track?

Dope.
August 29, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
NoStress

Ferg has the most potential, fuck ya'll talkin bout?

This nigga rap like he learning to read...

burr

August 29, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
silent AlaRM

Jay Reed is niiiice cool
August 29, 2012 @ 02:53 AM

Inactive

were REALLY gonna talk about who is trying hard to be somebody? this man's whole career is built off....

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 29, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
mrh

I'm a bit disappointed in the tape. the replay value on livelovea$ap was high as hell, this is not so much. it'll just be some new music to listen to and then go

And i dont care what people think, i like ferg and the way he does shit. listening to him i can feel people hating it but i like it haha
August 29, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
merovane

ASAP Ferg killed Kissin' Pink. Completely different song without him. Haven't listened to Lords never Worry yet, but from the reviews I'm hearing it's not great, but I'm not surprised. Ferg and Rocky are the only ones I find worth listening to, especially after Bath Salts (which I thought was garbage)
August 29, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
Shoutbox

no one was feeling Full metal jacket (fergs verse!!!) ? best Posse cut on the album, Thuggin Noise obvs being the best solo.

choppaz on deck doe cool ferg does his thing on that, idk some people arnt really ready for Ferg, but him and rocky the only niggas i really fuck with musically tho. nast got an annoying voice and try hard flow imo and twelvy is kinda generic. i just gave up on ant, lol.

the biggest flaw of this mixtape is its inconsistency. like there are some really high points, and then theres really mediocre low points, guess thats what happens when you try to get EVERYONE in the tape, and only a few are actually good. Consistency is what made D.R.U.G.S so good, less features, less room to fuck up a track. even after all that, this project def knocks.
August 29, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
metalfingaz

man da$h completely ruined the dope,money,hoes beat, beat had so much potential then this clown ruins it
August 29, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
Uncle Jack

Overall this tape is fuckin crazy. In a few months you will look back n understand.
First off we finaly got thuggin noise which is killer, rocky the king of the 2 verse bangers.
Ferg blew me away all his verses and tracks are crazy, iam very excited for some solo shit from him
I wanna see more TY BEATS tracks tho TBH his beats are cray BANGIN ON WAXX BEAT/TALKING>>>>
The posse cut is crazy , ant coming in chopped n screwed somehow worked very well from him
Could use some off that old purrp chemistry thoo he really complimentd the ASAP sound
my fav tracks are Jay Reeds, Persian Wine, Choppas on Deck,Bangin on Wax , n Purple Kisses
tape really allows the mobb to shine, and leaves you wantng more
this there FIRST MIXTAPE if you count LLA as a solo rocky effort

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

August 29, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
fristo0308

^ did I listen to the same tape as you? lol, respect to your opinion, but you're making this tape sound like it's 36 chambers or something.
August 29, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Bubbs619

Yea to each their own but this tape isn't THAT serious. Dont get me wrong, it has some great tracks, mostly because of Ferg, but every track is pretty much the same other than the beat
August 29, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
Izuna

Overall this tape is fuckin crazy. In a few months you will look back n understand.
First off we finaly got thuggin noise which is killer, rocky the king of the 2 verse bangers.
Ferg blew me away all his verses and tracks are crazy, iam very excited for some solo shit from him
I wanna see more TY BEATS tracks tho TBH his beats are cray BANGIN ON WAXX BEAT/TALKING>>>>
The posse cut is crazy , ant coming in chopped n screwed somehow worked very well from him
Could use some off that old purrp chemistry thoo he really complimentd the ASAP sound
my fav tracks are Jay Reeds, Persian Wine, Choppas on Deck,Bangin on Wax , n Purple Kisses

SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

August 29, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
tree eskimo

Ferg has the most potential, fuck ya'll talkin bout?

This nigga rap like he learning to read...

August 29, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
mrh

think you're overly excited that they finally dropped another project. in a few few months we wont be understanding what you mean, it'll be you that understands what we mean
August 29, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
Uncle Jack

somehow i was pretty stoned when i wrote that lolsmile
nah tape is straight yall trippin,
Ill admit its not the best thing to drop this year but its solid
no reason to hate
only track thats truly skippable is the DA$H solo effort
off the top of my head the top three mixtapes of the year prior to this are what? rich for ever, macadelic, Taylorallderdice. dream chasers 2 and No Idols

Id choose LORD$ NEVER WORRY over DC2,macadelic,and allderdice forsure

cant front i really enjoyed that domo tape and when Rich Forever dropped that was the hottest shit in awile

August 29, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
Uncle Jack

n u cant front like Ferg didnt blow you guys away after only hearing kissin pink and hundred million roses etc

August 29, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
fristo0308

^ you're giving a mediocre tape too much credit. there's been plenty of other material that was MUCH better than this. it's all opinion based, but the overall consensus is that this tape is average.

although I feel like I'm the only one that thought that the da$h track was pretty dope lol.
August 29, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
Uncle Jack

^ you're giving a mediocre tape too much credit. there's been plenty of other material that was MUCH better than this. it's all opinion based, but the overall consensus is that this tape is average.

although I feel like I'm the only one that thought that the da$h track was pretty dope lol.

What tape this year besides the ones I mentioned

August 29, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
mrh

ranks dont make a mixtape better
August 29, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
fristo0308

just to list off a few...
Casey Veggies, Dom Kennedy, Flatbush Zombies, Action Bronson, Joey Bada$$, Big Krit, XV, Chip Tha Ripper, Stalley, etc.

edit: that's just mixtapes too.
August 29, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
trillshep

I'm goin to his concert in Columbus (Oct. 6). Pumped as fucked as its three days before I go to Army basic training.

SWIM is gonna be leanin' hard since he can't smoke.

"Watch Your Mouth."

August 29, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
modernmischief

Asap Ferg bodied every verse,you nigs just hating
August 29, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
valleyla

somehow i was pretty stoned when i wrote that lolsmile
nah tape is straight yall trippin,
Ill admit its not the best thing to drop this year but its solid
no reason to hate
only track thats truly skippable is the DA$H solo effort
off the top of my head the top three mixtapes of the year prior to this are what? rich for ever, macadelic, Taylorallderdice. dream chasers 2 and No Idols

Id choose LORD$ NEVER WORRY over DC2,macadelic,and allderdice forsure

cant front i really enjoyed that domo tape and when Rich Forever dropped that was the hottest shit in awile

LOL at comparing Lords Never Worry to DC2, Macadelic or Allderdice. Wiz and Mac Miller are fucking GARBAGE. Compare this tape to CG3 or Chip's tape and it falls pretty flat. Only one who did his thing on this tape was Ferg. The best track on this tape is Bath Salts and that's because the Zombies went wild on it.

This tape is mediocre. Nothing special.
August 29, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
sado

Fergie's verses? I take em like ODB's as in i don't expect lyricism just some funny mood muzik (i'm a HUGE odb fan btw).
just listen to the damn music and appreciate it for what it is
August 29, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
fristo0308

^ so pretty much everything I've been saying lol.
August 29, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
Zé Pequeno

Asap Ferg bodied every verse,you nigs just hating

Ferg is like A$ap Ditto. He always jacking flows but it's all out of respect to the artist that influenced him.

I fucks wit Fergie. Ant another story. And I never seen somebody be as completely lost on a beat as Da$h was on Dope,Money,Hoes. Nigga could not even keep up with the mpc.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

August 29, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
beenyce

overall tape is trashy. imo twelvy was the standout and ferg is soo hit or miss
dont get me wrong, a few songs are nice but the rest will prolly never get played by me again
August 30, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
filthavenue

No one else fucks with Black Mane? Nast went crazy on that track. Definitely one of my favorites off the tape.

I can't really listen to 12vy, hes average as fuck.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.