Official A$AP Rocky Thread

Aug 28, 2012 @ 14:43
rocky outshined everyone, but twelvyy Nast nd ant killed it. Ferg bothers me. Idk what it is.

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Inactive User

Aug 28, 2012 @ 15:00
he's too legendary is why, and he multi-flow reflects his hunger..
Aug 28, 2012 @ 15:17

diamonds are forever.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 15:52
Fergie bodied Persian Wine

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:51
Ferg has the most potential, fuck ya'll talkin bout?

017shop.ca

Aug 28, 2012 @ 18:42

This nigga rap like he learning to read...

Don't badmind me.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 18:46
rocky outshined everyone, but twelvyy Nast nd ant killed it. Ferg bothers me. Idk what it is.

I feel like Rocky didn't really do shit on this tape though.
Aug 28, 2012 @ 18:53
This tape gave Ferg, Nast, Twelvy an Ant time to shine. Its hard to talk about Ferg because hes always changing in different songs. Work sounds so much different than Persian Wine. Nast killed it most of the time and Twelvy went hard when he was present. YNRE was dope.

Rocky shines on his own with LiveLoveASAP.

diamonds are forever.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 18:57
this tape sucked. period. the album better not be full of this drugged out psychedelic shit
Aug 28, 2012 @ 19:11
da$h did his thing on this tape, weird no one recognized that.
Aug 28, 2012 @ 19:16

lol
Aug 28, 2012 @ 19:19
AND IM GUESSIN PURRP TOOK BACK PRETTY FLACKO??
Aug 28, 2012 @ 19:29
off topic from the tapes for a second.
ant really fuckin ruined the song bath salts. seriously that shit was weak. he was aight on 3flips6 but on bath salts all i can say is....smh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Aug 28, 2012 @ 20:43
The tape is ok. The LLA was better imo.
Aug 28, 2012 @ 20:54
off topic from the tapes for a second.
ant really fuckin ruined the song bath salts. seriously that shit was weak. he was aight on 3flips6 but on bath salts all i can say is....smh

Yeah his verse is awful, I skip it sometimes
Aug 28, 2012 @ 21:28
Originally posted by Inactive User

Fergs trying to hard to be Tupac and Bone thugs. He steals bones flow and tupacs delivery. And multi-flow? Rocky and Nast's flow switches shits all over fergs.

Underground King$ is the best song on the tape. Dat fuckin beat smokeyface

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 22:04
Originally posted by Inactive User

Fergs trying to hard to be Tupac and Bone thugs. He steals bones flow and tupacs delivery. And multi-flow? Rocky and Nast's flow switches shits all over fergs.

Underground King$ is the best song on the tape. Dat fuckin beat smokeyface

This Ferg nigga really sounds like if Del tha funkee homosapien tried really hard to sound like some drugged out thug or some shit

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Aug 28, 2012 @ 22:49
thuggin noise is nice

the rest is just alright
Aug 28, 2012 @ 22:51
too much fucking FERG. and Ant fucking sucks. rocky and nast are the only good rappers. Ty kills it with the beats though.
Aug 29, 2012 @ 00:06
Aug 29, 2012 @ 00:27
so whats the general consensus of Twelvy on that Aarabmuzik track?

Dope.
Aug 29, 2012 @ 00:52

burr

Aug 29, 2012 @ 01:19
Jay Reed is niiiice smokeyface

Inactive User

Aug 29, 2012 @ 02:53
were REALLY gonna talk about who is trying hard to be somebody? this man's whole career is built off....
Aug 29, 2012 @ 04:40
I'm a bit disappointed in the tape. the replay value on livelovea$ap was high as hell, this is not so much. it'll just be some new music to listen to and then go

And i dont care what people think, i like ferg and the way he does shit. listening to him i can feel people hating it but i like it haha
Aug 29, 2012 @ 05:05
ASAP Ferg killed Kissin' Pink. Completely different song without him. Haven't listened to Lords never Worry yet, but from the reviews I'm hearing it's not great, but I'm not surprised. Ferg and Rocky are the only ones I find worth listening to, especially after Bath Salts (which I thought was garbage)
Aug 29, 2012 @ 05:08
no one was feeling Full metal jacket (fergs verse!!!) ? best Posse cut on the album, Thuggin Noise obvs being the best solo.

choppaz on deck doe smokeyface ferg does his thing on that, idk some people arnt really ready for Ferg, but him and rocky the only niggas i really fuck with musically tho. nast got an annoying voice and try hard flow imo and twelvy is kinda generic. i just gave up on ant, lol.

the biggest flaw of this mixtape is its inconsistency. like there are some really high points, and then theres really mediocre low points, guess thats what happens when you try to get EVERYONE in the tape, and only a few are actually good. Consistency is what made D.R.U.G.S so good, less features, less room to fuck up a track. even after all that, this project def knocks.
Aug 29, 2012 @ 05:13
man da$h completely ruined the dope,money,hoes beat, beat had so much potential then this clown ruins it
Aug 29, 2012 @ 05:17
Overall this tape is fuckin crazy. In a few months you will look back n understand.
First off we finaly got thuggin noise which is killer, rocky the king of the 2 verse bangers.
Ferg blew me away all his verses and tracks are crazy, iam very excited for some solo shit from him
I wanna see more TY BEATS tracks tho TBH his beats are cray BANGIN ON WAXX BEAT/TALKING>>>>
The posse cut is crazy , ant coming in chopped n screwed somehow worked very well from him
Could use some off that old purrp chemistry thoo he really complimentd the ASAP sound
my fav tracks are Jay Reeds, Persian Wine, Choppas on Deck,Bangin on Wax , n Purple Kisses
tape really allows the mobb to shine, and leaves you wantng more
this there FIRST MIXTAPE if you count LLA as a solo rocky effort

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Aug 29, 2012 @ 05:25
^ did I listen to the same tape as you? lol, respect to your opinion, but you're making this tape sound like it's 36 chambers or something.
Please login first to reply.