Official A$AP Rocky Thread

Aug 24, 2012 @ 05:59
Here's Bath Salt without ASAP Ant. I made this a while ago 'cause I hated Ant's part.

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/46235354/file.html

Ha! I thought I was the only one that hated his wack ass part, fucked the whole song up. Thanks smokeyface
Aug 24, 2012 @ 08:56
They filmed some concert footage for the BATH SALT video tonight at the Action Bronson show, it was wild.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

Aug 24, 2012 @ 18:11
ant's verse isnt bad, but rocky comes on so hard that its a weird transition
Aug 24, 2012 @ 18:44
ant's verse isnt bad, but rocky comes on so hard that its a weird transition

No. It's terrible.
Aug 24, 2012 @ 20:29
hes not lyrical or swaggin, i get it, but he has excellent track presence and fits the vibe of the track with his grimey weirdnigga word play
Aug 24, 2012 @ 21:36
Lmfaooooooooo y'all acting like he trolled the damn beat, give him a break

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Inactive User

Aug 24, 2012 @ 22:18
lmao 'his grimey weirdnigga word play' this grimey nikka said 3 nikkas one bitch, thats some real grimy shit lol
Aug 26, 2012 @ 00:30
Asap is booty. They didn't capatalize on all that hype after their tape, rocky was the hottest in the game for a minute but he didnt release shit. now they just wasted the oppurtunity lazy fuckers

Lol....riiight
Aug 26, 2012 @ 00:31
Originally posted by Inactive User

BRUH YOU REALLY GONNA DEFEND ANT....NIGGA MAKES HODGY LOOK LIKE JAY
Aug 26, 2012 @ 03:12

Nah tbh I thought he sucked but damn some of y'all acting like he ruined your day with the verse lmfaoooo

Aug 26, 2012 @ 03:20
wishhewaspimpc
asapmobwishtheywasnolimit

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Aug 26, 2012 @ 05:22
Nah tbh I thought he sucked but damn some of y'all acting like he ruined your day with the verse lmfaoooo

No. We're acting like he ruined the song. Which he did.

It took me less than 5 minutes to cut him out of the song and make a new mp3.
Aug 26, 2012 @ 09:30

Aug 26, 2012 @ 14:10

lol, but ant is not rapping to be the greatest, the nigga makes grimey baltimore murder raps and you cant say that this verse isnt on a whole other level of grimey muder shit, the nigga said hed "kill yah moms while fuckin yah moms then put yah bitch on yah moms"
Aug 26, 2012 @ 14:28

lol, but ant is not rapping to be the greatest, the nigga makes grimey baltimore murder raps and you cant say that this verse isnt on a whole other level of grimey muder shit, the nigga said hed "kill yah moms while fuckin yah moms then put yah bitch on yah moms"

Nah that's still weak lol

Don't badmind me.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 22:25

He did, like that might be the worse verse of all time. Like it really makes no sense hes talking about shrooms then bikes like bruh...
Aug 26, 2012 @ 22:33
Guess you haven't listened to a hodgy verse lmfao

Aug 26, 2012 @ 23:03

lmao.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Aug 27, 2012 @ 01:41
i dont really pay attention to what Ant is really rapping about during his verse but I've never really actually hated it. he's not a great rapper, he's just doin his weird thing on it like i expected. dont care for it but damn i sure never react like you guys when it comes on haha
Aug 27, 2012 @ 02:44
i dont really pay attention to what Ant is really rapping about during his verse but I've never really actually hated it. he's not a great rapper, he's just doin his weird thing on it like i expected. dont care for it but damn i sure never react like you guys when it comes on haha

Thank you lmfaoooooo these niggas salty for no reason tho

Aug 27, 2012 @ 03:44

Ant did his thing on this track.

017shop.ca

Aug 27, 2012 @ 04:27

what song in the beginning?
Aug 27, 2012 @ 04:32
choppas on deck
Aug 27, 2012 @ 07:50
i'll shit my pants if the tape actually drops on the first countdown currently goin on at livemixtapes

i'm expecting 4 or 5 restarts on that and then followed by a tweet along the lines of "Lords Never Worry: Sept 1st"
Aug 27, 2012 @ 12:29
oh nah they def bout to drop this tape, should be dope
Aug 27, 2012 @ 13:10

Thank you lmfaoooooo these niggas salty for no reason tho

Wow.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 21:26

CHOPPAS ON DECK its a track off the mob tape...a radio rip is up on youtube
Aug 27, 2012 @ 22:56

CHOPPAS ON DECK its a track off the mob tape...a radio rip is up on youtube

Its aight but god damn niggas really dont try to "rap" no more lol.

Don't badmind me.

Aug 27, 2012 @ 22:57

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

Aug 28, 2012 @ 02:51
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0