Official A$AP Rocky Thread

Aug 14, 2012 @ 08:11
wtf man couldnt watch the vid
Aug 14, 2012 @ 15:57
re-up

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

Aug 14, 2012 @ 21:00
He spit most of these verses in freestyles. good way to recycle rather than let them go to waste I guess
Aug 15, 2012 @ 02:21
rocky need to switch it up once da album drops..too many niggas hoppin on this sound *cough* Rob Bank$ *cough cough*...this track is quite addictive tho
Aug 15, 2012 @ 04:17
rocky need to switch it up once da album drops..too many niggas hoppin on this sound *cough* Rob Bank$ *cough cough*...this track is quite addictive tho

*cough* every rapper out right now *cough* *cough*
But forreal, seems like EVEERYBODY who raps is using that same "Texas"/"2-Chainz" type flows. Shit is very corny. I don't understand why everybody wants to hear every rapper use the same exact flow. I would be pissed if my favorite rappers suddenly started rapping like that. shit like this is why I don't listen to much of todays rap. I'll listen to a song and keep moving if I hear enough about it. 2012 rap is shitty. underground and mainstream.
Aug 15, 2012 @ 04:46
re-up

My nigga looking real Pierce right now yaknow.
Aug 15, 2012 @ 06:21

But forreal, seems like EVEERYBODY who raps is using that same "Texas"/"2-Chainz" type flows. Shit is very corny. I don't understand why everybody wants to hear every rapper use the same exact flow. I would be pissed if my favorite rappers suddenly started rapping like that. shit like this is why I don't listen to much of todays rap. I'll listen to a song and keep moving if I hear enough about it. 2012 rap is shitty. underground and mainstream.

The old saying "Too much of one thing......" His album might be dope, but it's obvious he is under pressure so he is scared to try new things.

Don't badmind me.

Aug 15, 2012 @ 06:53
I don't mind Rocky using that style since that's the style he came on the scene with. He's the only one who sounds proper doing it at the moment. Everyone else sounds so forced because you know they would not be rapping like that if it wasn't for Rocky. All these new guys popping up rapping like that or the people who've been in the game a while already switching their flow and content up to be like his and that other guy are the ones I Just don't like lol
Aug 15, 2012 @ 07:41
Can someone give me an example of this "flow" that everyone's jacking from Rocky? I don't listen to him enough to get what y'all mean

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Aug 15, 2012 @ 19:17
i guess you guys are talking about that "screwed" flow?yea they trying to jack it like new clothes
Aug 15, 2012 @ 19:29
These niggas are sooooooo bad with release dates
Aug 15, 2012 @ 20:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
Can someone give me an example of this "flow" that everyone's jacking from Rocky? I don't listen to him enough to get what y'all mean

A good example of a nigga brainwashed.

Don't badmind me.

Aug 15, 2012 @ 21:55
all rappers bite off each others style these days. damn near everyone can be seen covered in Givenchy like they're unique or some shit

TDE still doing their own tho
Aug 17, 2012 @ 04:39
Aug 17, 2012 @ 06:04

The old saying "Too much of one thing......" His album might be dope, but it's obvious he is under pressure so he is scared to try new things.

He should just Outkast the game and switch his flow up every song...Andre 3000 stays comin wit sum left field shit n niggas STILL CANT TOUCH HIM. If Rocky reinvents himself somehow on this album then he's gud money
Aug 17, 2012 @ 22:35
These niggas are sooooooo bad with release dates

017shop.ca

Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:06
can any1 tell me if you are actually getting what you ordered from this site http://store.ssurempirestate.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SS%2D11%2DSNAP%2D0001 its the official site but all the reviews looks pretty shitty :/
Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8bzRMu5LxE
Aug 21, 2012 @ 21:54

...What?

Aug 21, 2012 @ 22:02
who else is gonna watch rocky on jimmy fallon tonight?
Aug 21, 2012 @ 22:42

...What?

You must be slow, just let it die....

Don't badmind me.

Aug 21, 2012 @ 23:24
...What?

You must be slow, just let it die....

Lol or you could try making more sense next time you post

Aug 22, 2012 @ 05:09
yea im not even sure what he's talking about
Aug 22, 2012 @ 07:01
Rocky on Fallon tonight
A$AP Rocky: Goldie (8/21/12)
Aug 22, 2012 @ 12:20

you know when rocky raps he be like " i got that pink lemonade, with that sliced lemons, real talk, cold pimpin, that banana clip on that chopper" sooo hard to explain flows, but like basically drake did it in one song last summer, rocky took it and now everyone is doing that type of rhyming

basically the first verse of this song, is now in everyones flow nowadayz

and drake used it free spirit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPoC01kt0O8
flow starts at 0.28

and if u think about it, its basically just houston, but these niggas made it popular since houston aint been out there like that in a minute
Aug 22, 2012 @ 16:59
Ahhhhhh, got it. Like when drake be like "dat ovo, dat xo, dat.."

Hell yea every rapper does dat shit

Aug 23, 2012 @ 01:35
kinda weird seeing Rocky in such a calm setting. Still dope on Fallon though
Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:35
Bath Salt video soon

too bad asap ant is on that song
Aug 24, 2012 @ 03:54
Here's Bath Salt without ASAP Ant. I made this a while ago 'cause I hated Ant's part.

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/46235354/file.html
Aug 24, 2012 @ 04:58
Here's Bath Salt without ASAP Ant. I made this a while ago 'cause I hated Ant's part.

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/46235354/file.html

niicee smokeyface now i wont have to forward his part lmao
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0