Official A$AP Rocky Thread

May 03, 2012 @ 16:26:20

this nigga lou tho with the bible
May 03, 2012 @ 16:34:27
Goldie video is freesssh

WTF happened to the Brand New Guy vid though, they better not scrap that shit.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

May 03, 2012 @ 16:36:10
well the goldie video was shot a while ago, and im guessing the pretty flacko and brand new guy video are done and just waiting to be dropped like all there shit
May 03, 2012 @ 16:39:53
ID on the fuzzy looking hoodie he's wearing in Goldie?
May 03, 2012 @ 17:14:58
rocky firin shots at SGP/raider klan?
in that yao ming track off the goldie ep he spits sth like: them raiders be like haters, we the trill clan, no the real clan

whats up with that, didnt they both say they coo after the ''fallout'' ?
May 03, 2012 @ 19:04:40
GOLDIE smokeyfacesmokeyface

FVCKBLVCK

May 03, 2012 @ 19:21:33

this nigga lou tho with the bible
May 03, 2012 @ 19:33:48
in that yao ming track off the goldie ep he spits sth like: them raiders be like haters, we the trill clan, no the real clan

that Yao Ming track was during the "fallout" it's old, they made up since

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

May 03, 2012 @ 19:47:49
Goldie video > Niggas In Paris

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 03, 2012 @ 20:20:38

that Yao Ming track was during the "fallout" it's old, they made up since

ok, thanks, didnt know that it was an old track :>

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 04, 2012 @ 04:57:11
^dead^
May 04, 2012 @ 05:01:56
Does anybody know how Rocky got his teeth to be gold? How much did it cost him?

its usually 25,000, but rocky got the deal for 17,865. hope that helps.
May 04, 2012 @ 07:29:49
Does anybody know how Rocky got his teeth to be gold? How much did it cost him?

he went to a dentist got a mold of his teeth, took the mold to a jeweler, then the jeweler made him a grill. depending on the type and karat of gold they can run really expensive or really cheap.
May 04, 2012 @ 07:43:03
Goldie video is freesssh

WTF happened to the Brand New Guy vid though, they better not scrap that shit.

Look out for the fuckin' detox.
Didn't really fuck with goldie, vid is ight, though.
I don't know why, but I found the Hunned Million Roses video hilarious.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 04, 2012 @ 15:25:47
i think goldie needed an intro it would of made the video a lot better

Ig@rickrossowens

May 04, 2012 @ 19:10:30
XOTWOD.
May 04, 2012 @ 20:38:00
RSVP released some new A$APR$VP merch, leftovers from last night's show, I guess.

i copped the hat, but the jersey looks nice, too

http://rsvpgallery.com/index.php?family=R%24VPA%24AP
May 05, 2012 @ 07:42:52
lol...

no1gives2fux asked: so wha happened to that ASAP Mob Album in April bruh????

i apologize bruh…we thought moving to LA and bringing all the homies out the slums with us would be the move….new energy, palm trees, beautiful lil sugarpops walkin dem streets but it was the total opposite. The energy is dead here there was no motivation here to make any music. Besides the hoods that will show you the real culture, all the shit out here is fake as shit full of fake ppl with false hopes and dreams. Hollywood, Melrose, all that bullshit. We’re going back to NYC to go back to get that inspiration again. We need to be around them dirty ass hallways and streets to keep us motivated. We tryna make music for them dirty ass clubs in NY with no dress code and we can’t do that out here seeing mothafuckin tyrese walkin out a club wearin sleeveless turtleneck sweater. The biggest mistake Wu-Tang ever made was coppin that mansion together in them LA hills…But anyway the music will be rawer than ever believe that….TRILLUMINATI will be here till then enjoy the GOLDIE video droppin this thursday…

www.mouthshuteyes0pen.tumblr.com

May 05, 2012 @ 11:35:15
Yams is a real ass dude. Much respect. Always keeps in #3Hunna

I'm That Nigga.

May 05, 2012 @ 14:02:04
lol...

i apologize bruh…we thought moving to LA and bringing all the homies out the slums with us would be the move….new energy, palm trees, beautiful lil sugarpops walkin dem streets but it was the total opposite. The energy is dead here there was no motivation here to make any music. Besides the hoods that will show you the real culture, all the shit out here is fake as shit full of fake ppl with false hopes and dreams. Hollywood, Melrose, all that bullshit. We’re going back to NYC to go back to get that inspiration again. We need to be around them dirty ass hallways and streets to keep us motivated. We tryna make music for them dirty ass clubs in NY with no dress code and we can’t do that out here seeing mothafuckin tyrese walkin out a club wearin sleeveless turtleneck sweater. The biggest mistake Wu-Tang ever made was coppin that mansion together in them LA hills…But anyway the music will be rawer than ever believe that….TRILLUMINATI will be here till then enjoy the GOLDIE video droppin this thursday…

FVCKBLVCK

May 05, 2012 @ 14:53:41
Lmao LA is so fucking lame.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 06, 2012 @ 18:13:04
Lmao LA is so fucking lame.

east coast or die
May 06, 2012 @ 18:19:37
lol...

I really don't know why Cali gets the hype it does, people gas themselves way more than they do in ny.

Don't badmind me.

May 06, 2012 @ 18:38:20
word that's honestly some real ass shit, coming from NY the vibe in LA is just like... too soft

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 07, 2012 @ 18:35:51

LAs like the gang capital of the world. Lol at all you New Yorkers acting like it's all glamour.
May 07, 2012 @ 18:47:09
yeah but that's the difference, all the beef in LA is so insular, niggas really be dying over that gang shit in Cali, you might get jumped over gang shit in NY but generally niggas won't body you unless you fuckin wit they paper.

I don't even think it was the Cali swag dude was talking about so much as just the underlying mentality out there which isn't all about "getting it". Niggas in NY is always tryna get it and seein nothin but laid back ass West Coast life definitely could make a nigga homesick

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 07, 2012 @ 19:33:33
Yup. The word was that the only shit with the right energy they were lookin for in Cali was in the hood - its not like the interview implied it was all glamor. The thing about LA, I spend a lot of time out there cuz my girl goes to school there, and I never seen such a huge city with such low energy. I'm not saying its not out there... im just saying in my experience you walk the streets of LA at night and in most neighborhoods its just not poppin off. In NYC you can't even escape it. Everything is 24/7. I'm all for clean sidewalks, beautiful land and palm trees, I might like to move out there when I'm older and get that cali experience, but idk there is just incredibly little hustle and bustle considering the size of the damn place. Its like a medium sized city that gets to be considered huge because so many surrounding suburbs are considered within the city limits... I'm kind of talking out of my ass but idk, its just pure observation i'll admit that. My girl knows whats up tho shes tryna move to NYC and get outta LA quick fast. Don't get it twisted either my cracker ass is still Boston till I die haha.
May 07, 2012 @ 19:48:47
Yeah i mean i guess it's a 'to each his own' sort of thing. I grew up in SoCal but I've been to NY, Philly, DC, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, and other major cities and none of them give me the same feeling LA does. NY was dope as fuck and I would love to live there but it's more realistic for me to move back to LA soon and I honestly like LA a lot more than any of the other cities. IDK. Just something about it. I guess I'm just fascinated with how on one side of town you got the most famous people in the world chilling and on the other you got some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the world. I love that diversity and culture.
Please login first to reply.
x