FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 4, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
shanetron

RSVP released some new A$APR$VP merch, leftovers from last night's show, I guess.

i copped the hat, but the jersey looks nice, too

http://rsvpgallery.com/index.php?family=R%24VPA%24AP
May 5, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
Sage

lol...

no1gives2fux asked: so wha happened to that ASAP Mob Album in April bruh????

i apologize bruh…we thought moving to LA and bringing all the homies out the slums with us would be the move….new energy, palm trees, beautiful lil sugarpops walkin dem streets but it was the total opposite. The energy is dead here there was no motivation here to make any music. Besides the hoods that will show you the real culture, all the shit out here is fake as shit full of fake ppl with false hopes and dreams. Hollywood, Melrose, all that bullshit. We’re going back to NYC to go back to get that inspiration again. We need to be around them dirty ass hallways and streets to keep us motivated. We tryna make music for them dirty ass clubs in NY with no dress code and we can’t do that out here seeing mothafuckin tyrese walkin out a club wearin sleeveless turtleneck sweater. The biggest mistake Wu-Tang ever made was coppin that mansion together in them LA hills…But anyway the music will be rawer than ever believe that….TRILLUMINATI will be here till then enjoy the GOLDIE video droppin this thursday…

www.mouthshuteyes0pen.tumblr.com

May 5, 2012 @ 11:35 AM
Bloxhead

suspended

Yams is a real ass dude. Much respect. Always keeps in #3Hunna

I'm That Nigga.

May 5, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
kushfilled

lol...

i apologize bruh…we thought moving to LA and bringing all the homies out the slums with us would be the move….new energy, palm trees, beautiful lil sugarpops walkin dem streets but it was the total opposite. The energy is dead here there was no motivation here to make any music. Besides the hoods that will show you the real culture, all the shit out here is fake as shit full of fake ppl with false hopes and dreams. Hollywood, Melrose, all that bullshit. We’re going back to NYC to go back to get that inspiration again. We need to be around them dirty ass hallways and streets to keep us motivated. We tryna make music for them dirty ass clubs in NY with no dress code and we can’t do that out here seeing mothafuckin tyrese walkin out a club wearin sleeveless turtleneck sweater. The biggest mistake Wu-Tang ever made was coppin that mansion together in them LA hills…But anyway the music will be rawer than ever believe that….TRILLUMINATI will be here till then enjoy the GOLDIE video droppin this thursday…

FVCKBLVCK

May 5, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
Zé Pequeno

Lmao LA is so fucking lame.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 6, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
bonemarrow

Lmao LA is so fucking lame.

east coast or die

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 6, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
NZOO

lol...

I really don't know why Cali gets the hype it does, people gas themselves way more than they do in ny.

Don't badmind me.

May 6, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
damnwitless1

word that's honestly some real ass shit, coming from NY the vibe in LA is just like... too soft

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 7, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
ignorantian

LAs like the gang capital of the world. Lol at all you New Yorkers acting like it's all glamour.
May 7, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
damnwitless1

yeah but that's the difference, all the beef in LA is so insular, niggas really be dying over that gang shit in Cali, you might get jumped over gang shit in NY but generally niggas won't body you unless you fuckin wit they paper.

I don't even think it was the Cali swag dude was talking about so much as just the underlying mentality out there which isn't all about "getting it". Niggas in NY is always tryna get it and seein nothin but laid back ass West Coast life definitely could make a nigga homesick

May 7, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
kbos

Yup. The word was that the only shit with the right energy they were lookin for in Cali was in the hood - its not like the interview implied it was all glamor. The thing about LA, I spend a lot of time out there cuz my girl goes to school there, and I never seen such a huge city with such low energy. I'm not saying its not out there... im just saying in my experience you walk the streets of LA at night and in most neighborhoods its just not poppin off. In NYC you can't even escape it. Everything is 24/7. I'm all for clean sidewalks, beautiful land and palm trees, I might like to move out there when I'm older and get that cali experience, but idk there is just incredibly little hustle and bustle considering the size of the damn place. Its like a medium sized city that gets to be considered huge because so many surrounding suburbs are considered within the city limits... I'm kind of talking out of my ass but idk, its just pure observation i'll admit that. My girl knows whats up tho shes tryna move to NYC and get outta LA quick fast. Don't get it twisted either my cracker ass is still Boston till I die haha.
May 7, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
ignorantian

Yeah i mean i guess it's a 'to each his own' sort of thing. I grew up in SoCal but I've been to NY, Philly, DC, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, and other major cities and none of them give me the same feeling LA does. NY was dope as fuck and I would love to live there but it's more realistic for me to move back to LA soon and I honestly like LA a lot more than any of the other cities. IDK. Just something about it. I guess I'm just fascinated with how on one side of town you got the most famous people in the world chilling and on the other you got some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the world. I love that diversity and culture.
May 7, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
th3kid

I did the artwork for A$AP Ant's new single cool
http://www.asapmob.com/2012/05/new-music-asap-ant-young-shaka-no-chorus/
May 7, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

Ayy thats dope. Congrats homie.

I'm That Nigga.

May 7, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
its_BJ

I did the artwork for A$AP Ant's new single cool
http://www.asapmob.com/2012/05/new-music-asap-ant-young-shaka-no-chorus/

yo you should just start doing for rappers. they gonna love it. or hit up ASAP Yams he'll always ask you to create them for them
May 8, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
upward

sup?
May 8, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Jahbs.

was earls forehead alway that big or is this niggas hairline receding
May 8, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
mrh

i swear im more n more surprised when i see it so i almost think its receding. regardless, anytime i see that kids face it blows my mind
May 9, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
KTA

DAT HAIRLINE
DAT FACE
DAT MEXISTASH
aint gonna get no props standin next to a pretty nigga doe
May 9, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
damnwitless1

lmao word if Earl really tryna compete at the top level he need to discover some swag quick

May 9, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
xVILLN

earlsap rockshirt

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 9, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
NZOO

sup?

Don't badmind me.

May 9, 2012 @ 11:41 AM
9inchesofsole

May 9, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
ouija

Haha wow, the first Iverson sighting in years for me is in a new ASAP video.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
kushfilled

earl is ugly as fuck haha!

FVCKBLVCK

May 10, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
realtrillnigga

TRILLLLLLL NIGGA
May 11, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
Spankbank

Damn swizz is so fucking wack, only good thing about that song is asap...
May 11, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
tmwtg

Apparently, Rocky has a feature on Usher's new album.

Rocky doing R&B? Legggooo.
May 11, 2012 @ 09:56 AM
R.

On that Neptunes beat also. cool
May 11, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
kushfilled

Damn swizz is so fucking wack, only good thing about that song is asap...

FVCKBLVCK

Please login first to reply.