April 19, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
mrh

you guys just got bitch ass standards on everything. seriously
April 19, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
alecsiph

Yo Koor, can you tell us what happened to "The Truth"
April 21, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Uncle Jack

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/asap-rocky-thuggin-noise-live-from-coachella-song.780212.html

Thuggin Noise sounds soo fuckin mean

Hope for "BRAND NEW" vids soon

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

April 22, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
NoStress

Big Spender was soooo dissapointing hahahaha

burr

April 22, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
MintMoneyMakers27

went to the show on 420 wit wiz and ScHoolboy Q, it was INSANE
got my black scale believe hat signed by the whole mob at the meet and greet too. Dudes honestly seem like theyre appreciative and jus some down to earth cats. Thuggin noise was cool in person also ha

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

April 22, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
klimek135

Big Spender was soooo dissapointing hahahaha

The fuck?!? That beat bangs
April 23, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
heirmvrx

got my black scale believe hat signed by the whole mob at the meet and greet too. Dudes honestly seem like theyre appreciative and jus some down to earth cats. Thuggin noise was cool in person also ha

word. show was crazy. i went nuts during thuggin noise. glad i was in the first row. was kinda mad the crowd wasn't hyped for Q tho.
da$h was wildin on stage
April 23, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
WOLFdayz

big spender goes hard, beats so nice
ya'll crazy who dont like it
April 23, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
filthavenue

Word, Big Spender is dope as fuck. You don't always need lyrical ass rap music. Sometimes you just need some good music that's dope to party to.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

April 23, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

word. show was crazy. i went nuts during thuggin noise. glad i was in the first row. was kinda mad the crowd wasn't hyped for Q tho.
da$h was wildin on stage

exactly my thoughts, the crowd wasnt nearly as pumped as i had thought they wudve been.
met dash over at the meet and greet too haha

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

April 23, 2012 @ 09:25 AM
kushfilled

da$h was wildin on stage

exactly my thoughts, the crowd wasnt nearly as pumped as i had thought they wudve been.

seems like you had a sick time. shiiit man i wish i could attend this man, england is wak for this shit. got the asap show comin up soon in july but i highly doubt ill get to meet these goons

FVCKBLVCK

April 23, 2012 @ 12:58 PM
@abgohard1

Word, Big Spender is dope as fuck. You don't always need lyrical ass rap music. Sometimes you just need some good music that's dope to party to.

the thing about big spender, its a theo song, and if u fux with theo u know he fux with that type of production [ie the charming mixtape] having rocky on big spender is taking his already sound to a bigger plateau, and i fux with it heavy
April 23, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
beenyce

first 10 sec = gold
April 23, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
NoStress

I didn't even expect it to be lyrical, I guess im just not a fan of Theo rappin like that.

burr

April 23, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
MintMoneyMakers27

da$h was wildin on stage

seems like you had a sick time. shiiit man i wish i could attend this man, england is wak for this shit. got the asap show comin up soon in july but i highly doubt ill get to meet these goons

Word. youll DEF enjoy the show broski.
So I really wasnt plannin on sellin my signed believe cap, but something came up, so now i have to. If anyones interested, get at me. Sorry to the heads that consider this spammin,

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

April 24, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
kushfilled

da$h was wildin on stage

Word. youll DEF enjoy the show broski.
So I really wasnt plannin on sellin my signed believe cap, but something came up, so now i have to. If anyones interested, get at me. Sorry to the heads that consider this spammin,

yo show me a pic ..

FVCKBLVCK

April 24, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
DennisTheMenace

ASAP Soulja
April 24, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
kushfilled

fuc soulja boi the wak ass bitch.

FVCKBLVCK

April 24, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
StephonPurham

April 24, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
thelavishworld

So guys and girls!
I need some help..

My friend has been designing a lot of covers for her resume, she's trying to get a graphic design internship.
Now there's this Dazed & Confused reprint where they give the person who wins a place on the back cover of the magazine. It'll be really good for her resume.

Could you please take 5 seconds to like the cover she made!!

Your text to link here...

Thanks, I appreciate it smile
April 24, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
murklur

ASAP Soulja

this has to stop
April 24, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
NoStress

HAHAHAH dude I can't wait for someone to finally beat his ass for jocking so hard

edit: actually that may never happen, sons never gonna be relevant again

burr

April 24, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
Joshimitsu

how has nobody called him out on this shit yet?
April 24, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
califoreigner

SGP already did.
April 25, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
mrh

where at?
April 25, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Gilly Suits

They had a twitter war. Though S.Beezy the Chameleon will stay changing into the environment's new swag. The trick to kill him off is to figure out the new shit is and cut him off from it

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

April 25, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
modernmischief

Gotdamn this shit has to stop,I hope Rocky calls this nigga out like he did the XXL Freshman list
April 25, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
Uncle Jack

i hope someone brings it to the mobbs attention i no they would go ham

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

April 25, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
mrh

They had a twitter war. Though S.Beezy the Chameleon will stay changing into the environment's new swag. The trick to kill him off is to figure out the new shit is and cut him off from it

got a link? i went to check it out but didnt find it
April 25, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
kushfilled

anyone seen this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wtliwYc32Rk#!
rocky gets soo hyped haha. again.

FVCKBLVCK

Please login first to reply.