Official A$AP Rocky Thread

Apr 23, 2012 @ 01:45
big spender goes hard, beats so nice
ya'll crazy who dont like it
Apr 23, 2012 @ 07:57
Word, Big Spender is dope as fuck. You don't always need lyrical ass rap music. Sometimes you just need some good music that's dope to party to.

017shop.ca

Apr 23, 2012 @ 08:19
went to the show on 420 wit wiz and ScHoolboy Q, it was INSANE
got my black scale believe hat signed by the whole mob at the meet and greet too. Dudes honestly seem like theyre appreciative and jus some down to earth cats. Thuggin noise was smokeyface in person also ha

word. show was crazy. i went nuts during thuggin noise. glad i was in the first row. was kinda mad the crowd wasn't hyped for Q tho.
da$h was wildin on stage

exactly my thoughts, the crowd wasnt nearly as pumped as i had thought they wudve been.
met dash over at the meet and greet too haha

www.InUsWeTrustCorp.com

Apr 23, 2012 @ 09:25
word. show was crazy. i went nuts during thuggin noise. glad i was in the first row. was kinda mad the crowd wasn't hyped for Q tho.
da$h was wildin on stage

exactly my thoughts, the crowd wasnt nearly as pumped as i had thought they wudve been.

seems like you had a sick time. shiiit man i wish i could attend this man, england is wak for this shit. got the asap show comin up soon in july but i highly doubt ill get to meet these goons

FVCKBLVCK

Apr 23, 2012 @ 12:58
Word, Big Spender is dope as fuck. You don't always need lyrical ass rap music. Sometimes you just need some good music that's dope to party to.

the thing about big spender, its a theo song, and if u fux with theo u know he fux with that type of production [ie the charming mixtape] having rocky on big spender is taking his already sound to a bigger plateau, and i fux with it heavy
Apr 23, 2012 @ 16:47

first 10 sec = gold
Apr 23, 2012 @ 17:37

I didn't even expect it to be lyrical, I guess im just not a fan of Theo rappin like that.

burr

Apr 23, 2012 @ 20:07

seems like you had a sick time. shiiit man i wish i could attend this man, england is wak for this shit. got the asap show comin up soon in july but i highly doubt ill get to meet these goons

Word. youll DEF enjoy the show broski.
So I really wasnt plannin on sellin my signed believe cap, but something came up, so now i have to. If anyones interested, get at me. Sorry to the heads that consider this spammin,

www.InUsWeTrustCorp.com

Apr 24, 2012 @ 17:27

Word. youll DEF enjoy the show broski.
So I really wasnt plannin on sellin my signed believe cap, but something came up, so now i have to. If anyones interested, get at me. Sorry to the heads that consider this spammin,

yo show me a pic ..

FVCKBLVCK

Apr 24, 2012 @ 18:41
ASAP Soulja
laughingbo1_500.jpg" alt="" />
Apr 24, 2012 @ 18:52
fuc soulja boi the wak ass bitch.

FVCKBLVCK

Apr 24, 2012 @ 18:57
Apr 24, 2012 @ 20:08

So guys and girls!
I need some help..

My friend has been designing a lot of covers for her resume, she's trying to get a graphic design internship.
Now there's this Dazed & Confused reprint where they give the person who wins a place on the back cover of the magazine. It'll be really good for her resume.

Could you please take 5 seconds to like the cover she made!!

Your text to link here...

Thanks, I appreciate it blushing
Apr 24, 2012 @ 20:09
ASAP Soulja
laughingbo1_500.jpg" alt="" />

this has to stop
Apr 24, 2012 @ 21:03
HAHAHAH dude I can't wait for someone to finally beat his ass for jocking so hard

edit: actually that may never happen, sons never gonna be relevant again

burr

Apr 24, 2012 @ 22:47
how has nobody called him out on this shit yet?

Inactive User

Apr 24, 2012 @ 23:57
SGP already did.
Apr 25, 2012 @ 00:18
where at?
Gilly Suits
Apr 25, 2012 @ 00:46
They had a twitter war. Though S.Beezy the Chameleon will stay changing into the environment's new swag. The trick to kill him off is to figure out the new shit is and cut him off from it
Apr 25, 2012 @ 01:32
Gotdamn this shit has to stop,I hope Rocky calls this nigga out like he did the XXL Freshman list
Apr 25, 2012 @ 01:41
i hope someone brings it to the mobbs attention i no they would go ham

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Apr 25, 2012 @ 02:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
They had a twitter war. Though S.Beezy the Chameleon will stay changing into the environment's new swag. The trick to kill him off is to figure out the new shit is and cut him off from it

got a link? i went to check it out but didnt find it
Apr 25, 2012 @ 18:51
anyone seen this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wtliwYc32Rk#!
rocky gets soo hyped haha. again.

FVCKBLVCK

Apr 25, 2012 @ 19:04

Don't badmind me.

Apr 25, 2012 @ 21:19
nigga doin it big, just hate how everyone be overusing "trill" for some unnecessary shit
Apr 26, 2012 @ 15:06

lmao, what was soulja sayin?
Apr 27, 2012 @ 04:06
Soulja just a bitch acting shock etc like he as millions of fans etc

Soulja prob is he dick ride every young rapper who comes in the game to stay relevant.

Don't badmind me.

Apr 27, 2012 @ 04:39
I been saying this way back.

Apr 27, 2012 @ 17:09
does he ever talk about this shit? i mean it couldnt be more obvious to the whole fuckin world
Apr 29, 2012 @ 00:58
Can someone upload everything ASAP Rocky has dropped since LiveLoveASAP into a Zip file? I can't be arsed to scour the web for individual links lol
btw SGP vs Chameleon soulja

Shout to Purrp for checking him. More people need to do this

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Please login first to reply.