Official A$AP Rocky Thread

February 03, 2012 @ 02:49:28
Photos from last night

http://www.who-shot-ya.com/gallery/2012/ASAP+Rocky+-+Irving+Plaza+

Danny and Zombies sets are up too.
February 03, 2012 @ 02:58:08
who is grandemarshall? asap member/affiliate or random rapper? im assuming the former
who is grandemarshall? asap member/affiliate or random rapper? im assuming the former

asap members follow him on twitter. he opening up for asap in philly.
so i guess a affiliate

grande is my lill homie...when he dropped robert earll it got the attention of yams ..sso asap fucks with him..he has some shit comiin out w/ a$ap na$t soon..he's not asap tho..his shitt iis called gooodxfree/staygold ..he does that trill wave c&s shit jjust like asap tho
February 03, 2012 @ 03:28:00
mad homies txtin me right now that the boston show is underwhelming as fuck.... damn thats disappointing to hear

I think people are expecting a OF type hype with stage diving etc when these niggaz perform lol.

which is funny because i thought the OF hype was really bad, i mean lets admit it, if you seen OF live you know they're bad
their live show is straight poop
bunch of 16 and 17 year olds moshing

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

February 03, 2012 @ 03:54:42
are you kidding me? most hip hop shoes involve a rapper standing alone on stage yelling at the crowd with 25 people standing in the back behind the dj. say what you will about their music but OF puts way more energy into their shows then the majority of hip hop acts
February 03, 2012 @ 04:18:17
now he has so much hype his shows are live, lets not forget the time this nigga fell doing a crowd surf
Bruh the concert last night was some legendary shit
Best concert I;ve been to.

This nigga brought out Bun B, Schoolboy Q, and Waka!!!

Then after the show I met all them niggas including the original Pretty Flacko aka Mos Def aka Yassin Bey.
A night to be remembered forever.

and how u meet niggas?

Met them by waiting after the show and they all walked out. Mos Def just walked up and asked if Rocky was still inside, I said yea, he shook my hand and asked me about the concert, then walked in.
February 03, 2012 @ 04:22:57
Damn every time waka make an appearance at someone's show shit get turnt up.

Don't badmind me.

February 03, 2012 @ 05:32:12
Anybody see Flatbush Zombies last night doee?
February 03, 2012 @ 05:33:25
now he has so much hype his shows are live, lets not forget the time this nigga fell doing a crowd surf

Need that vid...

ForthTurn Clothing Co. www.forthturn.com www.twitter.com/forthturn www.facebook.com/forthturn

February 03, 2012 @ 05:37:19
Happy for this dude. Blew up crazy fast.

ForthTurn Clothing Co. www.forthturn.com www.twitter.com/forthturn www.facebook.com/forthturn

February 03, 2012 @ 05:41:47
Anybody see Flatbush Zombies last night doee?

yea they were dope. Would have been better if more people knew about them and knew their songs.
They should be blowing up pretty soon if they release more music.
February 03, 2012 @ 06:50:09
now he has so much hype his shows are live, lets not forget the time this nigga fell doing a crowd surf?

damn i forgot all about that lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 03, 2012 @ 10:54:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
Did the people who had OF related user names change them to BLVCK/ASAP related user names?

Imfao

until the next trend.

Taylor Gang had a lot of bandwaggoners until Wolf Gang came along and they became all radical and killpeopleburnshitfuckschool666'd up

now that ASAP's around, everybody's trying to be all about Purple, Lean, Trill and Chopped/Screwed shit. Its so funny seeing them hop from trend to trend

Very true lmao!

FVCKBLVCK

February 03, 2012 @ 18:15:16

Damn. Rocky really failed on this one.
February 03, 2012 @ 19:22:29
^^^^ dat outfit cost more then your car doe

LMAO look at the people in the background faces
February 03, 2012 @ 19:50:49
sell supreme, cop black scale
lolsmh
February 03, 2012 @ 20:26:16
that balmain raccoon joint is swag as fuck. pairing it with the rottweiler shirt is kinda od but i still fuck with it
February 03, 2012 @ 20:58:56
You guys heard about the "Brand New Guy" video in the works? I can't wait for that shit.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

February 03, 2012 @ 21:11:08
Shot is yesterday homie^^
February 03, 2012 @ 21:53:28

Damn. Rocky really failed on this one.
info on jeans?
February 03, 2012 @ 21:54:13
idgaf about the jackets cost it just looks fruity to me, plus the rottweiler shirt, reminds me of some shit the chubby goon ass metal head kids who rocked trip pants used to wear in highschool circa 05. Steez is usually on point, no hate im glad homie doin his thing just explaining myself thoo
February 03, 2012 @ 22:01:54
Shirt is dope as fuck, would cop but its like 1k and sold out.
February 03, 2012 @ 23:05:44
Seeing alot of ASAP on my news feed as of recent. Hope he keeps it trill.
February 03, 2012 @ 23:26:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=_aohOuRAko4
mad respect for Rocky, he's not selling out or making generic bullshit like these other swag rappers
reminds of kanye sometimes, UGK sometimes, Wiz sometimes, Lil B sometimes
rocky is honestly too fucking dope
February 03, 2012 @ 23:36:06
Like I said before: Rocky is cool but he dresses weird as fuck smokeyface

I swear the way he dresses reminds me of Rick James or someone from that time period.
February 04, 2012 @ 00:19:02

that givenchy rottweiler shirt is fucking cold.
February 04, 2012 @ 00:24:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=_aohOuRAko4
mad respect for Rocky, he's not selling out or making generic bullshit like these other swag rappers
reminds of kanye sometimes, UGK sometimes, Wiz sometimes, Lil B sometimes
rocky is honestly too fucking dope

Shut up. You'll hate in in 3 months.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

February 04, 2012 @ 04:54:59

Inactive User

I dont get this ASAP Dom thing how could he be selfish if anything Rocky is being selfish how the fuck could Dom who alot of people familiar with ASAP couldn't even identify this nigga.What would he possibly do that was selfish and he left on his terms this niggas dumb I would gladly be on lowkey postion just be fucking groupie hoes meeting my hero and not having to really do anything but kick it with my niggas this nigga DOM dumb
February 04, 2012 @ 05:31:39
^ I'm thinking he got too quick on the trigger and tried to get that $.

You never really know who somebody really is until a situation comes up. That situation would be ASAP blowing up.
February 04, 2012 @ 09:22:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
I dont get this ASAP Dom thing how could he be selfish if anything Rocky is being selfish how the fuck could Dom who alot of people familiar with ASAP couldn't even identify this nigga.What would he possibly do that was selfish and he left on his terms this niggas dumb I would gladly be on lowkey postion just be fucking groupie hoes meeting my hero and not having to really do anything but kick it with my niggas this nigga DOM dumb

You know nothing. Shut up

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Please login first to reply.
x