Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 11, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
JACOB LACIDAR

♥♥♥♥♥s out here thinking to fucking hard,now these people about to be in fear they whole life instead of enjoying shit stupid ♥♥♥♥♥s smh
July 11, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Lmao @ anyone who takes this seriously
July 11, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

blew up fast? You guys are romanticising the situation because thats not how it happened at all. They were putting in work for a long time, releasing shit on hypebeast forums with a very small following on some jimmy astro / carmine type shit. Bastard set it off and you guys became loyal fans after that, they didnt just randomly blow up out of nowhere.

As for frank ocean, he cant sing that well but what makes him unique is his lyricism. He's been signed already but that doesnt mean shit, i know a lot of people who are signed that the label wont even buy a cheeseburger for. Being signed doesnt mean anything unless you got buzz, so frank ocean hooking up with a really hot rap group before releasing a mixtape sounds crazy? Lol it sounds like good business. Tyler didnt just up and start doing this shit, hes always been like that, hes just a weird ♥♥♥♥♥, not a satanist.

fucking this
July 11, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
DStyles

That would be wrong as the "Free Masons" are a group associated with the Illuminati. The biggest rule of the Free Masons you must have belief in some sort of higher power. This does not come from an wikipedia page btw. My aunt is a Matron in the "Eastern Stars" in Boston which is Illuminati and Free Masons women divisions. But no they don't have no deal with the devil, you make your own fate provided with luck. They got a good manager who got them exposed to the right people and had some luck that their brand of music caught on. Some people work forever some people no time at all to get where they want OF happens to be lucky enough to work short to no time to catch on. Congratz to them and stop all that devil talk.

That's because idiots(not saying you) made them associated with the illuminati.

The Illuminati came to be during the enlightenment era if I'm not mistaken and they opposed the church.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 11, 2011 @ 05:05 PM

Inactive

Blew up fast? You guys are romanticising the situation because thats not how it happened at all. They were putting in work for a long time, releasing shit on hypebeast forums with a very small following on some Jimmy Astro / Carmine type shit. Bastard set it off and you guys became loyal fans after that, they didnt just randomly blow up out of nowhere.

as for Frank Ocean, he cant sing that well but what makes him unique is his lyricism. He's been signed already but that doesnt mean shit, i know a lot of people who are signed that the label wont even buy a cheeseburger for. Being signed doesnt mean anything unless you got buzz, so Frank Ocean hooking up with a really hot rap group before releasing a mixtape sounds crazy? lol it sounds like good business. Tyler didnt just up and start doing this shit, hes always been like that, hes just a weird ♥♥♥♥♥, not a satanist.

but just to fuck around lol its funny how the only member to ever get kicked out of Odd Future was Brandun Deshay, a devout Christian.

this shit was what I was looking for, and I read in a recent tyler interview that frank was already signed to Def Jam and Tyler helped out his situation. If you creep on sum old bloxhead threads/posts ull realize he had the right material and enuff swagg to pull this million dollar scheme off.
July 11, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
KoreanJesus

<< been saying this for years

its all a conspiracy
July 11, 2011 @ 05:17 PM
Ekong

open your eyes infamous.
or you'll be one of the first to go toosad

the end is near, my friends.

Shut the fuck up
July 11, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
Gilly Suits

That's because idiots(not saying you) made them associated with the illuminati.

The Illuminati came to be during the enlightenment era if I'm not mistaken and they opposed the church.

They were never opposed to religion. The Enlightenment era didn't have just philosophers who didn't believe in God it was actually quite the opposite they were opposed to Christianity being the be all, end all to knowledge but believed there may or may not be a God but it is best to believe in something as if there isn't anything that belief helped you through your times and if there is there isn't anything to worry about. They all came up with different theories on religion one in which I agree with and associate myself with partly, Modern Deism though I say I am agnostic or Deist. Which goes perfectly with the Free Masons as they are free religion thinkers and artisans. History lessons are great huh?

Culective.com //

July 11, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
hctr.

Overanalyzed bull shit. But, I did get the Lonny Breaux Collection outta this. Swag
July 11, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
chemist.

That would be wrong as the "Free Masons" are a group associated with the Illuminati. The biggest rule of the Free Masons you must have belief in some sort of higher power. This does not come from an wikipedia page btw. My aunt is a Matron in the "Eastern Stars" in Boston which is Illuminati and Free Masons women divisions. But no they don't have no deal with the devil, you make your own fate provided with luck. They got a good manager who got them exposed to the right people and had some luck that their brand of music caught on. Some people work forever some people no time at all to get where they want OF happens to be lucky enough to work short to no time to catch on. Congratz to them and stop all that devil talk.

Freemasons are required to admit to belief in a supreme being. This can mean the Trinity, Allah, Brahma, Satan, whoever the hell you want. You're a stupid cunt.

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

July 11, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
Gilly Suits

Freemasons are required to admit to belief in a supreme being. This can mean the Trinity, Allah, Brahma, Satan, whoever the hell you want. You're a stupid cunt.

I said an higher power didn't say it has to be the Catholic God dummy which you didn't read. That makes you the stupid cunt. It says after no they do not have a deal with the devil which has little to do with the first statements history lesson.

Culective.com //

July 11, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
WCDon

I give a fuck bout Illuminati. Bunch of bitch &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;s razz Come at me yall knights templar mason fucks. razz

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

July 11, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
SanixSwag

^^lmfao
July 11, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I'd join
July 11, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
Gilly Suits

I'd join

www.ugle.org.uk/ask-a-question/thinking-of-becoming-a-mason/

This thread is soooooo troll

/thread

Culective.com //

July 11, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
jaeyoung

Author took it way over the top with the idea, but I see where he is going. Devil possessing Tyler, helping him with his music career, in return to globalize the satanic messages. But really, the article was well written. Never in my mind have I thought of gnomes or headless unicorns. Tyler and the rest of his crew does have a strange touch with the Devil (after all, Lucifer was the angel of music) and it does get eerie from time to time, but it's too much to go ahead and stamp "CONSPIRACY". But one thing that tick me was the line from Matthew 7:15.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves"

That quote goes right at what the author is trying to say and ironically enough, Diamond Supply Co. made a shirt based on it. And Odd Future is always wearing Diamond/at the shop.
July 11, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

July 11, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
RupertTheBear

no logic in this thread

&#9650;
July 12, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
WOLFdayz

I give a fuck bout Illuminati. Bunch of bitch &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;s razz Come at me yall knights templar mason fucks. razz

hahahahah
July 12, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
fordahomies

I don't even have the words to express how fucking stupid I think this thread is.
It'll be fun reading all the replies though..
July 12, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
RenAi beast

Shut the fuck up

Hahahahaha. Christians need to hurry up and get raptured already so I can ghost ride a Lambo with Satan.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

July 12, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
Smugg

I don't even have the words to express how fucking stupid I think this thread is.
It'll be fun reading all the replies though..

^that.

OF has way to much work for me to believe theyre associated with any type of bullshit like what this thread is saying.Frank being does have A LOT to do with them being big also...I mean look who he has written for.You think he didnt EVER mention OF to people that are on higher levels in the industry?
July 12, 2011 @ 02:10 PM
Axraexl

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

July 12, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
ASAC Schrader

why would a group of broke ass &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; be in the illumanti anyway? the only person in OF who is making close to 6 figures is Tyler and maybe frank Ocean. And whoever wrote that article is a dumbass thinking that OF is a satanist group. But at the same time I hope some extreme religous man fucks one of OF members up. Its ok that they want to be atheist but all that god bashing is truly getting annoying and will soon be the downfall of the group.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 12, 2011 @ 05:49 PM
Axraexl

ITT: People confuse being used by the Illuminati as BEING in the Illuminati

July 12, 2011 @ 05:54 PM
Shanklin

Them &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;s did hella shows too.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

July 12, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
da

Sucks that OF works hard and that this dude's saying they're getting famous out of nowhere because of Satan. Smh
July 12, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
Rxmeo ;)

The Illuminati does not let black people join you all are stupid.
July 12, 2011 @ 06:54 PM
Axraexl

ITT: People confuse being used by the Illuminati as BEING in the Illuminati

July 12, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
Butcher206

11. Sweet Baby Jesus (Feat. Frank Ocean)

This is more damning evidence than any of the bullshit that dude was on about. Obviously doesn't prove shit either tho.

Please login first to reply.