Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 30, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
Izuna

That dude is really trying to succeed but he's got to deal with the Following:

1)massive waves of hate...
Lil B has people that just hate him to hate him...

2)This:

3)EVERYBODY currently biting the fuck out of his style, flow, ad-libs, etc and passing it off as their own shit: Rick Ross, Soulja Boy, Kreayshawn, and various youtube rappers

When Drake and everyone swag jacked Big Sean they at least admitted Big Sean started that supa dupa punchline style and shouted him out. Soulja, Ross, Kreayshwan, and the rest have never said "I got my style from lil b. he's my influence/etc". I think P.Diddy(of all people) was the only one to do that really when he changed his name to Swag.

4)His unloyal fans that just jump from trend to trend. You already know that a lot of kids stopped fucking with lil b and jumped on the OddFuture Wave when Yonkers dropped. He has fans posting Hulkshare and Mediafire links to his JUST released Album onto his Facebook Fanpage like its cool and legal. Like none of them appreciate the free shit he gave them -___-'

/rant

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

June 30, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
Guapamole

Thank You Based God
June 30, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
xVILLN

He has fans posting Hulkshare and Mediafire links to his JUST released [B]Album onto his Facebook Fanpage like its cool and legal.
[/B]

that is fucked up though

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

June 30, 2011 @ 03:22 AM
AquzeHim

Who that cat bombing on him, and what was the motive?

edit: Nevermind. Hate how people expect a fucking co-sign, and all that shit. "Call Soulja Boy" "Tell em what up"
Get your own motha fuckin' shine, and work for your spot like Lil' B probably did.
June 30, 2011 @ 04:16 AM
brahmwatson

Lil b gets more respect from me than half the other rappers in the game
June 30, 2011 @ 05:21 AM
Blade Gretzky

^real shit doe, i dont even have any money, but im not gonna listen to the album until i buy it
June 30, 2011 @ 06:01 AM
*ER!C

This ♥♥♥♥♥s whack tho, if he could actually spit it would be different...

Y'all really boutta go cop an album called "I'm gay" ? Idk about tht shit lol but hey, do you guys!
June 30, 2011 @ 06:38 AM
Eliijah Pt 2

This actually got me pissed, seeing that they did this. smh cdn.mediatakeout.com/users/roddyj89/134954/lil-b---im-gay-album-leak-mediafire-download-2011
June 30, 2011 @ 06:43 AM
RenAi beast

This ♥♥♥♥♥s whack tho, if he could actually spit it would be different...

Y'all really boutta go cop an album called "I'm gay" ? Idk about tht shit lol but hey, do you guys!

I'll stop listening to him now, only because YOU said he was wack. I mean, you're Eric after all.&)

Did i just acknowledge a tool?

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

June 30, 2011 @ 07:21 AM
hearmeroor

personally, I don't listen to any of this. If he can get famous rapping, almost anyone can. He's rhymes are so uneducated its ridiculous. Imagine having him and your grade 12 english teacher in a room lol but hes beats are dope, but hes wack. Just an uneducated fool with money now getting hyphy.
Some kids go to my school/on facebook that love this guy, its sad because people with lyrical talent, and a story behind them are doing way bigger things

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taylxr http://clicksnapreload.tumblr.com/ @taylxr

June 30, 2011 @ 08:13 AM
Cochese

Lil B does so much for his fans and everyones downloading the fuck out of that album.

Did you buy it from iTunes? How much of that goes to Lil B? I don't get how this works. He won't be releasing his music in hard copy because of the difficulty getting samples cleared. So are there different rules for digital downloads?
June 30, 2011 @ 08:14 AM
Youth In Asia

I hate him because I hate his music.

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 30, 2011 @ 08:18 AM
DhA

Did you buy it from iTunes? How much of that goes to Lil B? I don't get how this works. He won't be releasing his music in hard copy because of the difficulty getting samples cleared. So are there different rules for digital downloads?

I hate this kind of person who acts like downloading has no effect on artists.
June 30, 2011 @ 08:33 AM
Cochese

I hate this kind of person who acts like downloading has no effect on artists.

It does. It has an effect not only on the artist but the art itself. I want to support the artists that I like, but I have some questions about the iTunes store.
June 30, 2011 @ 08:43 AM
Bandwagon

personally, I don't listen to any of this. If he can get famous rapping, almost anyone can. He's rhymes are so uneducated its ridiculous. Imagine having him and your grade 12 english teacher in a room lol but hes beats are dope, but hes wack. Just an uneducated fool with money now getting hyphy.
Some kids go to my school/on facebook that love this guy, its sad because people with lyrical talent, and a story behind them are doing way bigger things

get famous then faggot
June 30, 2011 @ 09:09 AM
Izuna

You must have only heard his shit like Wanton Soup or "Like a Martian". He's got songs where's actually spitting and putting some thought behind it. The "I'm Gay" album is probably his most lyrical album to Date. You can tell that he put %130 effort into this one.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

June 30, 2011 @ 09:18 AM
DStyles

Soulja, Ross, Kreayshwan, and the rest have never said "I got my style from lil b. he's my influence/etc".

SBeezy was out b4 there was even a lil b all over the internet.

SBeezy created Lil B and that's a fact.

[06-09-2011 09:10 AM] InfamousHero: Soulja Boy birthed these ♥♥♥♥♥s, no troll at all
[06-09-2011 09:10 AM] InfamousHero: there wouldnt be an Odd Future
[06-09-2011 09:10 AM] InfamousHero: and if there wasnt a Lil B
[06-09-2011 09:09 AM] DStyles: There wouldn't be a Lil B if it wasn't for Soulja Boy

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 30, 2011 @ 09:41 AM
Izuna

SBeezy was out b4 there was even a lil b all over the internet.

SBeezy created Lil B and that's a fact.

[06-09-2011 09:10 AM] InfamousHero: Soulja Boy birthed these ♥♥♥♥♥s, no troll at all
[06-09-2011 09:10 AM] InfamousHero: there wouldnt be an Odd Future
[06-09-2011 09:10 AM] InfamousHero: and if there wasnt a Lil B
[06-09-2011 09:09 AM] DStyles: There wouldn't be a Lil B if it wasn't for Soulja Boy

Soulja Boy copied lil b BIG TIME. from the ad-libs, the "pretty boy" shit, the dancing, the music. Everything. People don't seem to realize how this scummy ♥♥♥♥♥♥ soulja boy just copies whatever new artist is buzzing. I hope he dies.

June 30, 2011 @ 10:11 AM
DStyles

Soulja Boy is one of the most skilled and gifted musicians of our time. His debut album is highly regarded as the best hip hop album debut ever. Even Nas considers Soulja Boy a reminiscing of him during his Illmatic days. Any rapper out right now from Drake to mexican cudi owe it to Soulja Boy for opening the doors. Many underground artist like aesop rock look up to Soulja Boy. For those who don't know Soulja used to be underground before he finally got a record deal from Interscope. Soulja Boy even ghostwrites for lil b.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 30, 2011 @ 10:17 AM
AndyRocksBluu

i respect Lil B's grind. I don't know many people thank can succeed with so much hate.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

June 30, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
Youth In Asia

www.youtube.com/watch?v=corY-FZAZog

I admit that isn't bad. But something tells me this definitely ghost written. Just my opinion though. But for every decent song he has he has 5 with multiple bars of 'bitch suck my dick she riding on that stick'.

Soulja Boy is one of the most skilled and gifted musicians of our time. His debut album is highly regarded as the best hip hop album debut ever. Even Nas considers Soulja Boy a reminiscing of him during his Illmatic days. Any rapper out right now from Drake to mexican cudi owe it to Soulja Boy for opening the doors. Many underground artist like aesop rock look up to Soulja Boy. For those who don't know Soulja used to be underground before he finally got a record deal from Interscope. Soulja Boy even ghostwrites for lil b.

LMFAO. Not sure if srs.

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 30, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
airforce416

3)EVERYBODY currently biting the fuck out of his style, flow, ad-libs, etc and passing it off as their own shit: Rick Ross, Soulja Boy, Kreayshawn, and various youtube rappers

When Drake and everyone swag jacked Big Sean they at least admitted Big Sean started that supa dupa punchline style and shouted him out. Soulja, Ross, Kreayshwan, and the rest have never said "I got my style from lil b. he's my influence/etc". I think P.Diddy(of all people) was the only one to do that really when he changed his name to Swag.

4)His unloyal fans that just jump from trend to trend. You already know that a lot of kids stopped fucking with lil b and jumped on the OddFuture Wave when Yonkers dropped. He has fans posting Hulkshare and Mediafire links to his JUST released Album onto his Facebook Fanpage like its cool and legal. Like none of them appreciate the free shit he gave them -___-'

/rant

these two points annoy me the most. Dudes wanna run around with cook and swag shirts from the hundreds, buying spatulas, and screaming thank you basedgod everyday but cant spend $9.99 to support dude after all the free music hes given out. Bad enough people stealing his style now these "loyal fans" dont even want to actually support dudes projects? smfh.
June 30, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
Blade Gretzky

www.youtube.com/watch?v=corY-FZAZog

I admit that isn't bad. But something tells me this definitely ghost written. Just my opinion though. But for every decent song he has he has 5 with multiple bars of 'bitch suck my dick she riding on that stick'.

LMFAO. Not sure if srs.

June 30, 2011 @ 10:41 AM
Izuna

Troll. Had me going for a second though

7/10

June 30, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
Youth In Asia

You're so cool.

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 30, 2011 @ 11:04 AM
Mr. Nice Watch

i never liked lil b but i listened to im gay
since people were hyping it and all im gonna say
is the production is ON POINT.
June 30, 2011 @ 11:29 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

June 30, 2011 @ 12:26 PM
fristo0308

I bought Angels Exodus, so naturally since I've heard nothing but good about the album and I respect the artist, I'm gonna buy it. wish there was a physical copy though. razz
June 30, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
KrooksnKastles

lmao....speachless
June 30, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
C-Mealburn

i feel what your saying but i dont think Lil B makes music for that type of problem. you can listen to Lil B's music and tell that he just makes music to make people happy and because he likes doing it. dont feel to bad for him as long as you support him he will be fine. like any famous person. their fans should mean the most. thats what its about.

Please login first to reply.