www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5p94EaNom0

if yall feelin it lemme know

twitter: @thisiseq
June 14, 2011 @ 02:47 AM

Inactive

Drake did this in 06.....Do You Not Drizzy
June 14, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
Acclaimed

Forreal nice and smooth flow, overall dope. But the girl in the second video is fuckin' on point. And the beat is fireeeeee.
June 14, 2011 @ 08:35 AM
Enspire

thanks brah ppreciate it really. thats my gurl hah
June 14, 2011 @ 08:42 AM
Enspire

@dopend lol at least i spend my time makin shit n makin threads promotin my own shit, not spend my time makin no shit and makin threads cock drivin tyler the creator tryna figure out how he was able to afford a certain mic for a certain mix tape like some ppl. I won't name who tho lol...
June 14, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
Rxmeo ;)

@dopend lol at least i spend my time makin shit n makin threads promotin my own shit, not spend my time makin no shit and makin threads cock drivin tyler the creator tryna figure out how he was able to afford a certain mic for a certain mix tape like some ppl. I won't name who tho lol...

my ♥♥♥♥♥a
June 14, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
Enspire

my ♥♥♥♥♥a

was poppin bruh. waffles is dope im feelin it extra homie.
June 15, 2011 @ 12:38 PM
SwagOn9000

i fux with it! xD
June 15, 2011 @ 09:45 PM

Inactive

ur a gay ass ingga and u suck balls at rapping u ain't going to go nowhere witht that garbage horrible asss nig....o wait i mean ♥♥♥♥ get the fuck outta here go back on utube with dpryde lmfao bitchass
June 17, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
Enspire

@swagon900 thanks bruh

@dopend lol thats why u deleted your first post right? hella conscious about the fact you got clowned on a forum lol..... grow up bruh. you making threads on threads about how to get ppl to fuck with ur shit and you ain't even got a single track out bet you aint' even got the capability to make one. At least i can back up what I say. PS: You dickride a 19 year old..... lol
June 18, 2011 @ 07:21 AM
Acclaimed

Where can I get that beat you used for the second track? Man that shit is fire. You did a good job on it too but I want that shit.
June 18, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
Enspire

its called dirty girls instrumental by felt, I think my engineer had the LP of it srry I ain't got it I'd send it to you if i did. Im pretty some hard googleing will get it tho
March 9, 2012 @ 06:58 AM

Inactive

@swagon900 thanks bruh

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/dopend/' rel='nofollow'>@dopend</a> lol thats why u deleted your first post right? hella conscious about the fact you got clowned on a forum lol..... grow up bruh. you making threads on threads about how to get ppl to fuck with ur shit and you ain't even got a single track out bet you aint' even got the capability to make one. At least i can back up what I say. PS: You dickride a 19 year old..... lol

thats why YOU DELETED YOUR FIRST POST BITCHASS NIGGA DICKRIDE WHO THE FUCK RU YOUR MUSIC SOUNDS LIKE RJ BERGER

Please login first to reply.