Why Brandun DeShay is going to be next best rapper.

June 23, 2011 @ 19:00:31 PM
wtf is up with them lines doe brandun?
June 24, 2011 @ 00:24:43 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBfSE3t53LU
just 2 off the top of my head the ghost one is like mid song and im not a deshay fan so i dont listen to him these are just 2 i caught immediately whn i heard the deshay songs and was like damnn....that ♥♥♥♥♥ blox wasnt lyin

these are the weakest examples of plagiarism ever. everyone reworks lines

however.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqScH2CfYTg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmdUAKId72A&feature=related
June 24, 2011 @ 01:58:28 AM
Yu mad bro? You a deshay Stan? It wasn't reworked he said the same shit I'm not tryna make deshay look bad I'm just showing why i don't fuck with him and someone asked for examples and those are 2 I could think of there's more but I don't listen to all his shit so i couldn't tell you. I'm aware other rappers have done it but it's not cool it's wack as fuck
June 24, 2011 @ 02:40:07 AM

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 24, 2011 @ 06:19:04 AM
because he is young and good ! can touch the youth !
June 24, 2011 @ 11:30:18 AM
That shit deshay does is not paying homage you just tryna cover for your homeboy I'm sorry bro but he be jackin lines there is a way to pay homage you can say something similar but that's still lazy filler lines like I said I'm not tryna make him look bad I voted for him on that mtvu shit like 12 times but he does wack shit all the time you can't deny that I don't lie on ♥♥♥♥♥s I don't hate I'm just telling the truth I'm sorry if you don't understand the concept of biting another rapper
June 24, 2011 @ 12:10:55 PM
yeah DeShay is talented but he has a history of making bitch moves, like releasing that old OF track.
June 24, 2011 @ 21:00:11 PM
making bitch moves

see Wolf Gang thread the last 24 hours for the definition of bitch moves.
June 25, 2011 @ 00:30:10 AM
^lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 26, 2011 @ 13:40:29 PM
I like him better as a producer
October 02, 2012 @ 19:14:42 PM
The ♥♥♥♥♥ could have lied haha he wasn't mentored by Charles Hamilton he said he's never even met him in person and CH gave him 1 song that's it

Nah Nig, Charles and Deshay actually recorded this

don't be irrelevant

EDIT: You sound like somebody in OF who tyler told to post about brandUn. Why so much hate?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 03, 2012 @ 00:40:38 AM
but it weird cause the version charles hamilton use

just got his verse and not bradun verse on it
October 03, 2012 @ 00:49:47 AM
dude is an awesome producer,but a biter rapper

and for some reason he steal charles hamilton lines,he stole the charles line when he said

im like a million, the one followed by a bunch of zeros
October 04, 2012 @ 18:58:45 PM

and for some reason he steal charles hamilton lines,he stole the charles line when he said

dont people steal rap lines, how many times you heard the Yo-Yo line?

Anyways the only person who doesn't bite is charles hamilton which reminds me...

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 04, 2012 @ 20:48:03 PM

Anyways the only person who doesn't bite is charles hamilton which reminds me...

Only lames steal other rappers lines. If you think charles hamilton is the only rapper who doesnt bite, or that hes the only original rapper thats out... you're frail and you know nothing about rap.
October 05, 2012 @ 17:44:28 PM

Only lames steal other rappers lines. If you think charles hamilton is the only rapper who doesnt bite, or that hes the only original rapper thats out... you're frail and you know nothing about rap.

I only said charles hamilton cause he said charles hamilton tongueface Of course i know that there are alot of rappers that don't bite, you made me sound like i listen to nothing but mainstream

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 05, 2012 @ 20:58:26 PM
The ♥♥♥♥♥ could have lied haha he wasn't mentored by Charles Hamilton he said he's never even met him in person and CH gave him 1 song that's it

don't be irrelevant

EDIT: You sound like somebody in OF who tyler told to post about brandUn. Why so much hate?

lol at being in odd future, i just dont like deshay because i was on HB when the whole fallout happened and tyler addressed it and i even asked infamous about it to get deshays side of the story but he didnt have one he just does wack shit tryna lie for attention, stealing lines,tryna get fame off someone elses name i dont fuck with anyone who does that shit.....he can produce but he's still a fag

and btw CH didnt record that song with deshay lol CH has the original version (his words) without deshay on it.
October 06, 2012 @ 01:44:19 AM

don't be irrelevant

lol at being in odd future, i just dont like deshay because i was on HB when the whole fallout happened and tyler addressed it and i even asked infamous about it to get deshays side of the story but he didnt have one he just does wack shit tryna lie for attention, stealing lines,tryna get fame off someone elses name i dont fuck with anyone who does that shit.....he can produce but he's still a fag

and btw CH didnt record that song with deshay lol CH has the original version (his words) without deshay on it.

It is kinda shady though how we cant get brandUns side of the story cause he's "lazy" (explains the lack of music, biting) but i wont judge anybody through HB or any online site. For all we know, Tyler couldve did brandUn dirty, and brandUn was taking revenge. Also, i haven't seen alot of biting coming from brandUn from Vol 1,2, and 3. One more thing, i understand the tryna get fame part, but dont OF diss him Every day?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 06, 2012 @ 01:46:49 AM
might've had something to do with earl, cause he said and i quote "DAM DESHAY, YOU FUCKED UP BAD"

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 06, 2012 @ 01:53:23 AM
Brandun isn't making noise... His last mixtape got him nowhere.
October 06, 2012 @ 19:35:33 PM

don't be irrelevant

yep deshay do that shit all the time , he put his verse on an odd future song too, knowing he didnt get the consent to do that shit
October 06, 2012 @ 19:37:26 PM
Brandun isn't making noise... His last mixtape got him nowhere.

yeah his album tanked

also bars you dont listen to rap cause bradun was biting all threw vol1 2 and 3
October 08, 2012 @ 21:52:19 PM
Welp, i may have lost this battle but i still kno my music. But you have to admit letter to god was cold but people still gonna talk shit about him.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

August 03, 2013 @ 08:51:52 AM
Welp, i may have lost this battle but i still kno my music. But you have to admit letter to god was cold but people still gonna talk shit about him.
I wouldnt give up so easily just yet... But thank you. I'm glad you felt "Letter To God".
August 03, 2013 @ 13:07:48 PM
I wouldnt give up so easily just yet... But thank you. I'm glad you felt "Letter To God".
Remember im Supa Rise

There is going to be a Supa Rise next year

- Tracy Jackson
August 04, 2013 @ 05:33:40 AM
smfh @ you gravedigging this shit
August 05, 2013 @ 01:41:10 AM
He never was from OF, he always wanted to be. The nigga was affiliated with them.

Please login first to reply.
x