Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 24, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
Freddie Benson

That shit deshay does is not paying homage you just tryna cover for your homeboy I'm sorry bro but he be jackin lines there is a way to pay homage you can say something similar but that's still lazy filler lines like I said I'm not tryna make him look bad I voted for him on that mtvu shit like 12 times but he does wack shit all the time you can't deny that I don't lie on ♥♥♥♥♥s I don't hate I'm just telling the truth I'm sorry if you don't understand the concept of biting another rapper

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

June 24, 2011 @ 12:10 PM
DhA

yeah DeShay is talented but he has a history of making bitch moves, like releasing that old OF track.
June 24, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
Lev Lucien

making bitch moves

see Wolf Gang thread the last 24 hours for the definition of bitch moves.
June 25, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
Freddie Benson

^lol

June 26, 2011 @ 01:40 PM
flossb15

I like him better as a producer
October 2, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
ThatGuyBars

The ♥♥♥♥♥ could have lied haha he wasn't mentored by Charles Hamilton he said he's never even met him in person and CH gave him 1 song that's it

Nah Nig, Charles and Deshay actually recorded this

don't be irrelevant

EDIT: You sound like somebody in OF who tyler told to post about brandUn. Why so much hate?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 3, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
Jay_Bird

but it weird cause the version charles hamilton use

just got his verse and not bradun verse on it
October 3, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
Jay_Bird

dude is an awesome producer,but a biter rapper

and for some reason he steal charles hamilton lines,he stole the charles line when he said

im like a million, the one followed by a bunch of zeros
October 4, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
ThatGuyBars

and for some reason he steal charles hamilton lines,he stole the charles line when he said

dont people steal rap lines, how many times you heard the Yo-Yo line?

Anyways the only person who doesn't bite is charles hamilton which reminds me...

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 4, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
LaurenHillsPubes

Anyways the only person who doesn't bite is charles hamilton which reminds me...

Only lames steal other rappers lines. If you think charles hamilton is the only rapper who doesnt bite, or that hes the only original rapper thats out... you're frail and you know nothing about rap.
October 5, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
ThatGuyBars

Only lames steal other rappers lines. If you think charles hamilton is the only rapper who doesnt bite, or that hes the only original rapper thats out... you're frail and you know nothing about rap.

I only said charles hamilton cause he said charles hamilton razz Of course i know that there are alot of rappers that don't bite, you made me sound like i listen to nothing but mainstream

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 5, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
Freddie Benson

The ♥♥♥♥♥ could have lied haha he wasn't mentored by Charles Hamilton he said he's never even met him in person and CH gave him 1 song that's it

don't be irrelevant

EDIT: You sound like somebody in OF who tyler told to post about brandUn. Why so much hate?

lol at being in odd future, i just dont like deshay because i was on HB when the whole fallout happened and tyler addressed it and i even asked infamous about it to get deshays side of the story but he didnt have one he just does wack shit tryna lie for attention, stealing lines,tryna get fame off someone elses name i dont fuck with anyone who does that shit.....he can produce but he's still a fag

and btw CH didnt record that song with deshay lol CH has the original version (his words) without deshay on it.

October 6, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
ThatGuyBars

don't be irrelevant

lol at being in odd future, i just dont like deshay because i was on HB when the whole fallout happened and tyler addressed it and i even asked infamous about it to get deshays side of the story but he didnt have one he just does wack shit tryna lie for attention, stealing lines,tryna get fame off someone elses name i dont fuck with anyone who does that shit.....he can produce but he's still a fag

and btw CH didnt record that song with deshay lol CH has the original version (his words) without deshay on it.

It is kinda shady though how we cant get brandUns side of the story cause he's "lazy" (explains the lack of music, biting) but i wont judge anybody through HB or any online site. For all we know, Tyler couldve did brandUn dirty, and brandUn was taking revenge. Also, i haven't seen alot of biting coming from brandUn from Vol 1,2, and 3. One more thing, i understand the tryna get fame part, but dont OF diss him Every day?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 6, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
ThatGuyBars

might've had something to do with earl, cause he said and i quote "DAM DESHAY, YOU FUCKED UP BAD"

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 6, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Cute E. Pie

Brandun isn't making noise... His last mixtape got him nowhere.
October 6, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
Jay_Bird

don't be irrelevant

yep deshay do that shit all the time , he put his verse on an odd future song too, knowing he didnt get the consent to do that shit
October 6, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Jay_Bird

Brandun isn't making noise... His last mixtape got him nowhere.

yeah his album tanked

also bars you dont listen to rap cause bradun was biting all threw vol1 2 and 3
October 8, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
ThatGuyBars

Welp, i may have lost this battle but i still kno my music. But you have to admit letter to god was cold but people still gonna talk shit about him.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

August 3, 2013 @ 08:51 AM
dUn DeKid

Welp, i may have lost this battle but i still kno my music. But you have to admit letter to god was cold but people still gonna talk shit about him.
I wouldnt give up so easily just yet... But thank you. I'm glad you felt "Letter To God".
August 3, 2013 @ 01:07 PM
suparise71

I wouldnt give up so easily just yet... But thank you. I'm glad you felt "Letter To God".
Remember im Supa Rise

There is going to be a Supa Rise next year

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

August 4, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
sarahouju

smfh @ you gravedigging this shit
August 5, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
Mr. Booty Sweat

He never was from OF, he always wanted to be. The nigga was affiliated with them.

Please login first to reply.