Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 26, 2011 @ 12:29 PM
*ER!C

From Prodigy himself:

"I grew up in a poor section of Queens, but that doesn't mean I don't understand and appreciate art. So I managed to escape the projects and the weed smoke for a second. I was heading to the studio.

So I pull up in my Honda and get out to grab my bag sitting in the trunk.
While I was digging for my bag, a black Benz pulled up and I can hear the song "I Get Around" screaming from inside of the car. The door swung open and a cloud of smoke followed. It was 2pac and he was carrying a bag as well.

So I'm sort of star struck because me and Hav didn't even have a deal or an album out at this point. Pac is reaching for something under his shirt, I guess he thought I was there to rob him or something. "What you reaching for? I'm a fan," I said. "*****, I've been coming to this dance studio for 2 years, I ain't never seen a ***** in here," Pac said. I had to explain to Pac I was a skilled ballerina. "Nah, *****, I got skills, " I told Pac.

So Pac was laughing at me for a second, his bodyguards frisked me. They checked my bag and saw that I was serious. "Show me what you got *****," Pac said. So me and Pac square off in the middle of the dance floor and one of the trainers cued the music from the Nutcracker. So I stand up on my toes and leap into the air, Pac's mouth dropped. "Damn, *****, you really are nice."

When Pac started dancing I knew I had lost. Pac was spinning around the room, I never seen a ***** from the hood move so elegantly.
When we were finished Pac gave me his number and told me to hit him up if he ever wanted to square up again."

discuss lol...
May 26, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
Stilo

Lol, I believe this. They both went to schools for the performing arts, not really sure how they ended up beefin later on tho. But I do know that pac was softer than cherry blossoms on a beautiful spring day.
May 26, 2011 @ 12:48 PM
TheAbstrakt

lmfaoooooooooo
May 26, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
*ER!C

Lol, I believe this. They both went to schools for the performing arts, not really sure how they ended up beefin later on tho. But I do know that pac was softer than cherry blossoms on a beautiful spring day.

lmaoo word man this shit is crazzy smh
May 26, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
brahmwatson

HAHAHAHAHAH

" never seen a ***** from the hood move so elegantly."
May 26, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Real ♥♥♥♥♥s do ballet
May 26, 2011 @ 01:39 PM
RenAi beast

Nope. Dude shot two police officers that was harassing a black dude in Atlanta with a bebe gun.

I dare you to say 'but it was only a pellot gun'.

Shit, didn't Mike Tyson take ballet? Walk up to him and make fun of his dead daughter. |0

On a lighter note, I'm surprised that P put himself on blast throughout the whole book. Looks like he grew a lot in prison.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

May 26, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
Awww SNAP

LMAO

ain't that some crazy shit
May 26, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
Phlipstar

Real talk though, this shit sounds to unreal to me, but hey you never know.
May 27, 2011 @ 10:04 AM
Bubbs619

May 27, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
bonemarrow

the ♥♥♥♥♥ grew up

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Please login first to reply.