May 16, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
basspro

first off you making all these crazy claims..abt ppl just hyping lil'b up to fit in... uhhhhhh half my freinds and you are to dumb realize hes fucking trolling an if you are going to call out lil'b do your fucking research and listen to his shit where he drops lyrically BOMBS and kickes mean bars! ...and i know you didnt search for that shit cuase you yourself admitted your ignorance by saying you would never listen to his music nikka.

your prb bitter cuase based god fucked your Ho'e...be proud embrace the based pussy you once had
May 16, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
HEAD HONCHO

it's not that i'm mad..i just think these guys are taking up space that should be reserved for the real talent..like blu, cole, and carmine

obviously he's trolling if he thinks carmine is better than the basedgod...smh
May 16, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
xVILLN

Originally Posted by FROADS
it's not that i'm mad..i just think these guys are taking up space that should be reserved for the real talent..like blu, cole, and carmine

obviously he's trolling if he thinks carmine is better than the basedgod...smh

this.
good troll.had me fooled for a sec.

The mind is so complex when you're based...32 levels cool

this made me lol

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 16, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
jtangtwenty3

only to walk out 30 minutes into the film because that shit was a bigger dissapointment than Christmas at the DStyles household.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. thats funny as fuck foreal. but sadly its kind of how i felt about your rantsad
people are always gonna listen and hype shit you dont like. ya theres a shitload of dickriders for these dudes(not really wacka so much, at least not that ive seen) but hey you just gotta enjoy what you can. i mean im not a huge fan of either one, but lil b provides lols and i have to respect tyler the creator if not for enjoying his music(i like some of it) than at least for building himself from nothing into a internationally recognized musician with complete creative control by the age of 19. i mean he had a vision and made it happen without much help from anyone, through hard work and creativity. i agree hes no rakim but wouldnt knock him just based on personal taste.
May 16, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
Its_SONIC

lil B > ya mom
May 16, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

the mind is so complex when you're based...32 levels cool

this
May 16, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

I don't read whiny rants.

Change it yourself instead.
May 16, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
Juki

Doubleclutchhoops.com

May 16, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
NoStress

Its all entertainment, some people are easily entertained..

no but really why does it bother you what other people listen to. While some of it may be hype, some people actually enjoy OF/Lil-B. There is no such thing as "Real hip-hop," what you enjoy listening to is subjective. Listen to your J. Cole and ill listen to w/e the fuck I want

burr

May 16, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
▓▓▓

i had a goood lol at that uncle b pic.

I DON'T regard Lil B in the same league or stature as Biggie & Pac etc. Way different in terms of style and hustle to the game. (BTW i'm a fan of those artists)

I am a HUGE fan of Lil B, and to think that his fans aren't smart enough to think like wise is plain stupid.

Lil B's music is not to be seen as a threat to "hip hop". His music like i said, is NOT to be compared to other famous rappers.

That is what you fail to see Froads and all other Lil B haters.
May 16, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
Juki

lil b knows what he's doing. He knows most his music is trash but its still fun and thats what the people want so he does it. Hes still capable of making good songs though. Thats why I listen to him. Its extremely hard defending him as a good rapper to people

Doubleclutchhoops.com

May 16, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
bonemarrow

lol'd so hard

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 16, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
jenfromcandp

Hi, few questions for everyone
bit ly/fZiyyc]sports betting champ system free
May 16, 2011 @ 09:54 PM
jenfromcandp

Whats up, few questions for you to answer
bit ly/fGJKo8]download free pennis enlargement
May 16, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
CrazedFan

Based god
May 17, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
Lev Lucien

that shit was a bigger dissapointment than Christmas at the DStyles household.

lol, that ♥♥♥♥♥ dstyles smells like doodoo

.............but got damn Tyler has an army of dick riders that think the ♥♥♥♥♥ is Aristotle or something.

fuck hodgy
May 17, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
xVILLN

fuck hodgy

you salty my ♥♥♥♥♥?

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 17, 2011 @ 07:57 AM
Remian

Ayo, real talk..I had to get this shit off my chest. I think it's been far too long for this issue to go without mention, n I know i might be called a hater n all that but let's be real for a fuckin minute. Let's say, u go to a movie that your friends had supposedly hyped up as the biggest flick since The Chronicles of Narnia(or whatever shit ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥s thought was dope) only to walk out 30 minutes into the film because that shit was a bigger dissapointment than Christmas at the DStyles household. I mean, that shit was so wack that you were willing to forget that you actually paid 10 bucks for the ticket plus $40 for popcorn n a drink, n walk out on it cuz it sucked balls. That's exactly how i feel whenever i go on those hip hop websites n click on the newest tracks that are rated so fuckin high that one would expect to be nothing less than dope, only to realize that i had just played some seriously wack shit that would make tony yayo sound like rakim.

And ya'll know who the fuck i'm talking about..I'm talkin about Lil B, Tyler The Creator, wacka flowka, and all them wolfgang ♥♥♥♥♥s..All of those guys are wack as fuck, and what's worse is that ya'll fuckin praise them like they were the second coming of BIG. Seriously, doe. Do ya'll actually like that piece of shit music? Or do you just claim to bump that shit just get to get approved by your friends, by following what's trendy n shit? Cuz no person with a slight sense of style would legitimately like that shit, seriously, and if u do i'd suggest u to seriously question your existence on earth and look into pursuing some options that would cease to end it. I mean c'mon son. A ♥♥♥♥♥ gets rocked in the face and does nothing about it but cover his face just so he wouldn't let other people see him cry like a bitch and ya'll call him the "based god". I mean, is this real life? What's next? Are ya'll gonna start buying cds from Whoopi Goldberg's son*I mean, Wacka Flowka* after finding out he got fucked in the ass by Chris Brown? Cuz this is what hip hop has come to..So many wack nikkas making a shitload of corny ass songs over a small period of time n ya'll hop on his nuts sicklike. All i gotta say bout that, Quality over quantity sons.

Forreal, I'm just trying to understand your sheeplike mentality into liking this crap. I think someone would have to put a gun to my head to actually make me listen to an entire Lil B song. The only way I'd listen to Lil B is if that ♥♥♥♥♥ announced he was killing himself along with the rest of Wolfgang..The worst thing about this is that their music spawns a shitload of wack lil nigs that think they can pick up the mic just because the based god is doing it, and as a result u got a shitload of rappers with lisps that spit about how they almost crashed their mom's station wagon into a tree in front of the applebees or some gay ass subject about how they felt when they finally got their drivers license after taking the test 17 times.. SMH

Lol we all know who's NOT getting laid cool
May 17, 2011 @ 08:01 AM
jaguar everglades

i fuck with lil b. based as fuck
May 17, 2011 @ 10:02 AM
sharky

I think someone would have to put a gun to my head to actually make me listen to an entire Lil B song.

never even listened to a full song and you're judging? stfu dumass
listen to yours and i'll listen to mine
May 17, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
Lev Lucien

you salty my ♥♥♥♥♥?

lol

GROUPIE - noun - A groupie is a person who seeks emotional and sexual intimacy with a musician or other celebrity.
May 17, 2011 @ 12:20 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

This broad is retarded.
May 17, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
ClydeFrazier

where's dstyles at? i want him to post a funny so i can quote it and put one of these things cool then froads can come at me calling me a dickrider with no brains then i tell him i go to a good school and he ain't doin shit and then he won't respond cuz he bitchmade.

but seriously, lil b is just some funny shit, especially when he calls himself celebrities like mel gibson and paris hilton, OFWGKTA is overrated but i think brings something new to the table in terms of style, subject matter, and production, so people are all about it, and waka.....well his shit just bangs in the whip

/thread

Melo Gang All Day

May 17, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
FROADS

where's dstyles at? i want him to post a funny so i can quote it and put one of these things cool then froads can come at me calling me a dickrider with no brains then i tell him i go to a good school and he ain't doin shit and then he won't respond cuz he bitchmade.

but seriously, lil b is just some funny shit, especially when he calls himself celebrities like mel gibson and paris hilton, OFWGKTA is overrated but i think brings something new to the table in terms of style, subject matter, and production, so people are all about it, and waka.....well his shit just bangs in the whip

/thread

Lil B is not funny. U must have a retarded sense of humor..

So...

Eat a dick ya dickridin basterd..Your prolly the type of ♥♥♥♥♥ that calls his mom on father's day.

I stand by what i said.. idgaf what any of u listen to... the only issue i have with those artists is the amount of exposure they get despite lacking in talent that would otherwise rightfully merit said attention. All i'm saying, these guys aren't worthy of being in the front covers of XXL, and all those hip hop publications. Anyway thats my opinion.. Go fuck yourselves.

May 17, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

All i'm saying, these guys aren't worthy of being in the front covers of XXL, and all those hip hop publications.

Don't really mind the artists you mentioned, but if your opinion mattered, chances are you'd be an exec capable to change it.

Katt Williams did talk about you once, he was explaining haters in a satirical manner. >sad
May 17, 2011 @ 05:06 PM
Pinhead Larry

Lil B is not funny. U must have a retarded sense of humor..

So...

Eat a dick ya dickridin basterd..Your prolly the type of ♥♥♥♥♥ that calls his mom on father's day.

I stand by what i said.. idgaf what any of u listen to... the only issue i have with those artists is the amount of exposure they get despite lacking in talent that would otherwise rightfully merit said attention. All i'm saying, these guys aren't worthy of being in the front covers of XXL, and all those hip hop publications. Anyway thats my opinion.. Go fuck yourselves.

honestly...shut the fuck up.

Why do you think you're so damn smart, do you even go to school?

It's the damn internet,fucking kill yourself you troll.

Bitch I'm Parish Hilton. swag on a million.
May 17, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

^^Seriously.
May 17, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
▓▓▓

Lil B is far MORE talented than the average rapper, cus he's also an entertainer.

bitches on my dick cus i look like Tim Mc Graw - lil b
May 17, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

This motherfucker is retarded, lol.
May 17, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
Bandwagon

^lol foreal. "small minds cant see the big picture"

Please login first to reply.