Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 8, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
Koven

Such a beautiful camera but the picture quality is horrible. I don't really care that the lens is non interchangeable because 35-50mm is all you need for street photography or photojournalism, and strapping on a huge lens defeats the purpose. But shit, the picture quality is so below average its not even funny.....the IQ is no better then the average point and shoot. I'm surprised its getting its own feature on HB, even the heavily processed pictures in the HB article aren't impressive.

I have a Panasonic GF1 and the picture quality is amazing, the only downside is that its ugly and has no view finder. I was excited about the X100 mainly because of the look. When you're walking around with a camera like that I think it upgrades your confidence and makes you more bold when it comes to taking a picture at that decisive moment. But the look of a camera becomes irrelevant if the pictures it takes aren't good.

I think it will sell well though, for a lot of people these days a camera is just a fashion accessory. Im judging the camera just by the pics ive seen on flickr and on various websites. If anyone wants to prove me wrong, gladly do so. It might restore some hope for me.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

May 8, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
Koven

Oh damn The title looks retarded, I changed it half way and forgot to delete a word.

May 8, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
Koven

LOL and damn this is supposed to be in Art forum.

May 8, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
mr mcgibblets

ok so sell it or keep it as a paper weight/conversation piece.

Please login first to reply.