Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 24, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Niggas in this thread act like Purrp and Raider Klan salty for no reason. They're mad because Twelvy and some other ASAP niggas jumped Purrps cousin. That's what re-ignited the beef, before that there was tension but nothing to this extent. Purrp produced a song on Rocky's upcoming new album, so that shows that they were cool to an extent before this. But yeah when they jumped Purrps cousin that's what made shit hit the fan. That's why they're mad.
June 24, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
Izuna

Why did they jump him?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

June 24, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

^^^^^^^^^^

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

June 24, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
NZOO

Why did they jump him?

Just beefing, they felt dude was talking shit about ASAP. Its like a beef in the city between these lil niggas lol, purrp cousin not really related, just close.

Don't badmind me.

June 26, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
Villain™

I've been listening to him for a bit, I didn't know it was ASAP that he was talking about though. I hate how his music is LQ as fuck though.

Anna Perp is fine as fuck. Plus she got gold in her mouth.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 26, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
NZOO

I've been listening to him for a bit, I didn't know it was ASAP that he was talking about though. I hate how his music is LQ as fuck though.

Anna Perp is fine as fuck. Plus she got gold in her mouth.

Well the album HQ lol..

Don't badmind me.

July 3, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
califoreigner

yoo man i want his two phonkey tape realtalk

two phonkey
July 3, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
valleyla

www.mtv.com/videos/news/810993/aap-rocky-tells-spaceghostpurrp-to-stick-to-making-beats.jhtml

Rocky saying he's corny and that he should stick to making beats BUUUUUT he had SGP on quite a few tracks and called SGP his twin. So Rocky thought SGP was corny AND sucked at rapping while they were friends right? Fake in my eyes
July 3, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
fucktwitter

denzel curry is a beast too
July 3, 2012 @ 11:40 PM

Inactive

www.mtv.com/videos/news/810993/aap-rocky-tells-spaceghostpurrp-to-stick-to-making-beats.jhtml

Rocky saying he's corny and that he should stick to making beats BUUUUUT he had SGP on quite a few tracks and called SGP his twin. So Rocky thought SGP was corny AND sucked at rapping while they were friends right? Fake in my eyes

nigga get off SGPs dick how many tracks did asap rocky feature SGP on? he said stick to making beats cause hes got more beats from SGP than verses. asap rocky barely said he was corny at the end this valley nigga is tryna make it seem like rocky said he never liked him.
July 4, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
valleyla

nigga get off SGPs dick how many tracks did asap rocky feature SGP on? he said stick to making beats cause hes got more beats from SGP than verses. asap rocky barely said he was corny at the end this valley nigga is tryna make it seem like rocky said he never liked him.

How am I on his dick? You're acting like I'm making what Rocky just said up. It seems to me Rocky had this opinion for a while if he's saying "Stick to beats. He's corny". How else are you supposed to take that? So SGP just SUDDENLY became corny and SUDDENLY was good for only beats once the beef went down? If Rocky is saying this he must have been thinking it for a while am I right?

I hardly even listen to SGP. I can't fuck with all of us lo-fi shit. I fail to see how I'm "on his dick". Ignorant individuals.
July 4, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
thesolecollector23

sgp is fucking horrible!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

July 4, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

you guys are fucking whack, that beef is fucking whack, and everyone involved in that sorry ass beef is taking L's. Fools catching feelings over twitter, then dickriders trying to explain what the fuck is going on without actually knowing anything beyond what you've seen in some interviews.

Back to the music: Key Nyata's tape is pretty nice. Seeing as how Key is still young, it's cool to see him develop and find his own sound. It definitely has some flaws, but overall, I fuck with it.
July 4, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
slaytanic666

no sgp called rocky his twin and then he starts beefing with him what kind of shit is that
July 4, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
NZOO

no sgp called rocky his twin and then he starts beefing with him what kind of shit is that

All these niggas fake lmao, a real nigga wouldn't put their dirt on twitter and go around throwing subs. If you can't chop it up and let shit go then you a bitch nigga straight up. You come to a mutual agreement and leave shit behind close doors and make money, but these niggas young and dumb so expect more beefing.

Don't badmind me.

July 4, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
Anacondoom

C.O.T.S. > Two Phonkey
still nice doecool
July 5, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
Izuna

Soulja Boy is SWINGING from ASAP Rocky's nuts right now. He got wind of Rocky dissing Purrp is now on Twitter talking shit to Purrp now that he has someone to hide behind.

https://twitter.com/souljaboy

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

July 5, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
Izuna

lawd

July 5, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
RAREakuma

Soulja boy up in this hoe.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 5, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
StephonPurham

the only fucking reason why he said that is because he dick rides every fucking person he hangs out with...and now that rocky and purrp arnt cool hes gotta dick fuck rocky and take his side. fuck soulja if spg ever came in close range of soulja...spg would fuck his ass up real talk
July 5, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
thisisken

Lol damn people better be die hard purp and rocky friends taking sides. fuck the beef let them make music
July 5, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
NZOO

Soulja Boy is SWINGING from ASAP Rocky's nuts right now. He got wind of Rocky dissing Purrp is now on Twitter talking shit to Purrp now that he has someone to hide behind.

https://twitter.com/souljaboy

This is why I hate the industry, fucking shit like this is straight high school. All these niggas dumb lmao, ASAP making himself look less real for aligning with Soulja after this nigga bite his style like come on nigga, lames.

If I was purrp I'd lay low and and just make music and kill niggas with fucking progress...

Don't badmind me.

July 5, 2012 @ 12:51 PM
PiagetNoodle

These niggas just giving SGP more publicity. Nigga literraly got 3k twitter followers in last few days just off them running their mouths lol.
July 5, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
filthavenue

Lmao this beef just got interesting. I hope soulja runs into SGP.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

July 5, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
Ekong

LMAO SB talking about its on sight...really wanna see if this nigga is bout bodying another nigga
July 5, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
NZOO

LMAO SB talking about its on sight...really wanna see if this nigga is bout bodying another nigga

On sight just sounds cool over twitter.

Don't badmind me.

July 5, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
athrty

ayo what you think? if they had a ufc style cage fight 1v1 whod win? souja, rocky, or sgp?
July 5, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
RAREakuma

ayo what you think? if they had a ufc style cage fight 1v1 whod win? souja, rocky, or sgp?

Well that's three people so...

Soulja <

Rocky and purpp, fuck, idk these mens' body structure.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 6, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
StephonPurham

SGP would fuck soulja boy up any day of the week
July 7, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
hazyblade

fuck soulja

Please login first to reply.