June 21, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
NZOO

Its funny I know the nigga who got jumped, but so many niggas reppin shit, its getting lame.

Don't badmind me.

June 21, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
valleyla

Purrp needs to calm himself though. You can tell who is really letting the other side get to them. He just needs to contain himself and focus on his clique and live his life.
June 21, 2012 @ 11:51 PM

Inactive

Rvidxr Klvn x ASAP beef is getting wild. SGP uploaded a video talking on the ASAP beef as well as Nast and him going back on forth on Twitter last night.

I don't give a damn about this beef shit, I'm not picking sides. Both make good music and in the end if one is found out to be a fraud I'll stop fucking with them.

And whoever said this dude's name is Jordan...it's Marquise.

lol why would you stop fuckin with them if theyre fraud? you don't know dude personally so why does his personality matter? all that should matter is the music, you takin this to far talmbout im a stop fuckin with them if theyr fake

Them ASAP niggas something else. Bite a nigga style and run with it.

and how the fuck did anyone bite styles???????????? watch the peso video, asap is exactly how they are now how they were in that video and that video was shot before they got with sgp this summer so he obviously had no influence over them. if anything he bit their styles cuz he was living with them this summer
June 22, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
valleyla

Rvidxr Klvn x ASAP beef is getting wild. SGP uploaded a video talking on the ASAP beef as well as Nast and him going back on forth on Twitter last night.

I don't give a damn about this beef shit, I'm not picking sides. Both make good music and in the end if one is found out to be a fraud I'll stop fucking with them.

lol why would you stop fuckin with them if theyre fraud? you don't know dude personally so why does his personality matter? all that should matter is the music, you takin this to far talmbout im a stop fuckin with them if theyr fake

and how the fuck did anyone bite styles???????????? watch the peso video, asap is exactly how they are now how they were in that video and that video was shot before they got with sgp this summer so he obviously had no influence over them. if anything he bit their styles cuz he was living with them this summer

If a politician lies why the fuck am I going to support him? Why am I gonna support an artist who is a fake and lies? I'll keep my cake for my own shit instead of buying albums from a fraud.

I might as well go copy some fake Gucci because it's about the looks and not about the authenticity of the product being pushed right?
June 22, 2012 @ 12:05 AM

Inactive

If a politician lies why the fuck am I going to support him? Why am I gonna support an artist who is a fake and lies? I'll keep my cake for my own shit instead of buying albums from a fraud.

I might as well go copy some fake Gucci because it's about the looks and not about the authenticity of the product being pushed right?

your politician analogy is completely irrelevant because you supporting a politician does have an effect on you but a musician doesn't, theyre called musicians for a reason it's about music not theyre personality because when are you ever going to meet or hang out with this musician. its not like a politician who is gonna make your choices that you have to live with

and you supporting fake items just makes you look like a dumb shit, doesn't really have an effect on you or anyone.

lol hol up. you still buy albums my nikka? its 2012 you should know by now musicians don't see any type of money from album sales
June 22, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
valleyla

your politician analogy is completely irrelevant because you supporting a politician does have an effect on you but a musician doesn't, theyre called musicians for a reason it's about music not theyre personality because when are you ever going to meet or hang out with this musician. its not like a politician who is gonna make your choices that you have to live with

and you supporting fake items just makes you look like a dumb shit, doesn't really have an effect on you or anyone.

lol hol up. you still buy albums my nikka? its 2012 you should know by now musicians don't see any type of money from album sales

It isn't completely irrelevant. I understand a musician doesn't make decisions on my life BUT I value honesty in any form of life whether it be actor, politician, musician, teacher or law enforcement. It's the principle to me. I won't support a lying ass fuck.

And me banging music from a bitch who lies about his life and the shit he has gone through/seen personally makes me feel like a dumb shit. I'm supporting a fake. I'm supporting a fraud in some facet. I don't like that. Be honest with people from the jump.

I buy a few albums, yeah. I go to shows. I don't sit online and just download everything I get unless it's an album with very few heaters on it. It's the novelty for me.
June 22, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
valleyla

Robb Bank$ jumping into the fray now.
June 22, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
R.

Nigga is going in on Rocky right now on his twitter lol.
June 22, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
filthavenue

Lol this beef is never gonna end. SGP can't keep ASAP out of his mouth.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

June 22, 2012 @ 01:17 PM
guccibucket

First of all, Robb Bank$ needs to go sit his lanky Tumblr made ass down somewhere, he clearly isn't about that life. Secondly, though it seems them Klan niggas got the upper hand with this "beef" niggas talkin' bout killing and shit like that, ASAP got affiliates out the ass. Including my nigga Fat Trel and the Slutty Boyz, and those niggas do NOT play. The Klan seems real af though
June 22, 2012 @ 01:48 PM
$$$$$

Raider Klan need to chill. Just a bunch of nobodies tryna get shine from Purrp and cause drama. Purrp is stupid as fuck. I wish he just shut his mouth and made more music. And this nigga Robb Banks is a tumblr ass nigga who couldnt beat up a fly.
June 22, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
PiagetNoodle

LOL ain't shit gonan happen.

SGP losing because he let them cornballs get to him instead of keeping his cool. Musically? Authenticity? BRK is in another league than them "ASAP" boys.
June 22, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
valleyla

LOL ain't shit gonan happen.

SGP losing because he let them cornballs get to him instead of keeping his cool. Musically? Authenticity? BRK is in another league than them "ASAP" boys.

Agreed. Purrp can't let these dudes get to him. None of Raider Klan can because it just makes them look like they're slipping and reaching for things.

As for Robb, I wouldn't say he isn't about that life. I've heard shit through the grapevine. Whether it's true or not, I don't know at this point.
June 22, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
RAREakuma

Is Robb Purrp's new protege?

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

June 22, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
valleyla

Is Robb Purrp's new protege?

In a way, I guess. Robb fucks a lot of them Raider Klan boys, especially Purrp. They're close apparently.
June 22, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Uncle Jack

ASVP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RAIDER KLAN

PURRPS BEATS R DOPE AS FUCK
HIS LOW-FI MUSIC >>>>>REMASTERD CUTS

PURRP AS A RAPPER IS EH

RAIDER KLAN IS NOTHING

ASVP HOLDS DOWN THE SPOT LIGHT

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

June 22, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
Anacondoom

who gives a fuck if they beefin, thats part of the rap game itself.
only people that takin L's is you trill dickriders catchin feelins bout who's better
June 22, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
filthavenue

It matters cause if thy beefin then both groups will stop collaborating. Their styles work well together. Te one that stays bein salty is SGP.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

June 22, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
Mr FantastiK

Niggas threat with the chit chatting, see a nigga don't shit happen

brvndon.tumblr.com

June 23, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Izuna

This whole beef is dumb. Purrp should keep quiet and focus on building his brand before being dramatic.
I really don't know how ASAP stole his style at all. somebody want to tell me how?
ASAP borrows from the whole Texas trill movement while Raider Klan from what I've heard borrow from all the 90's underground/horrorcore rappers from Memphis who used to flirt with the demonic/black imagery shit and rap double time like Three 6 Mafia and them.
None of them are completely original as far as I can tell. So i don't see how Purrp or ASAP can accuse each other of biting

I remember back when people were saying Purrp was biting Odd Future because of the 666's and dark image shit as OF was blowing up lol

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

June 23, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
oemor

Damn this beef sucks I like both artists and they both complement each other when they collab
June 23, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
vanitas

This whole beef is dumb. Purrp should keep quiet and focus on building his brand before being dramatic.
I really don't know how ASAP stole his style at all. somebody want to tell me how?
ASAP borrows from the whole Texas trill movement while Raider Klan from what I've heard borrow from all the 90's underground/horrorcore rappers from Memphis who used to flirt with the demonic/black imagery shit and rap double time like Three 6 Mafia and them.
None of them are completely original as far as I can tell. So i don't see how Purrp or ASAP can accuse each other of biting

I remember back when people were saying Purrp was biting Odd Future because of the 666's and dark image shit as OF was blowing up lol

apparently Purrp introduced Rocky to the whole southern trill and all black shit when they began to link up, so i guess now Purrp is salty because Rocky is the one getting all the fame for being "trill" and giving him no credit for it
June 23, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
@abgohard1

It matters cause if thy beefin then both groups will stop collaborating. Their styles work well together. Te one that stays bein salty is SGP.

EXACTLY, ARGUABLY ROCKY'S BEST SONG IS PROD BY SGP, ITS ASHAME YOUNG NIGGAS CANT GET THIS BREAD TOGETHER
June 23, 2012 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

apparently Purrp introduced Rocky to the whole southern trill and all black shit when they began to link up, so i guess now Purrp is salty because Rocky is the one getting all the fame for being "trill" and giving him no credit for it

lol no, purple swag (the song) dropped in may off the deep purple ep. who knows when it ws recorded

and check the peso video they were doin all black at that point and that was before they linked up with sgp cuz he's obviously not in the video
June 23, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
Uncle Jack

lol no, purple swag (the song) dropped in may off the deep purple ep. who knows when it ws recorded

and check the peso video they were doin all black at that point and that was before they linked up with sgp cuz he's obviously not in the video

for real tho purrp flew out to new york and lived with the ASAP crew
i think they tried to get PURRP to just join ASAP n bail the whole RAIDER KLAN movement
which i guess he wasnt down for

June 23, 2012 @ 10:13 PM

Inactive

^^^

nah the reason they had a falling out in the first place is some shit went down where there was going to be legal repercussions and apparently sgp bailed on them and let them take the blame

i'm not too sure exactly what happened cuz i wasn't there but from my understanding thats what happened
June 23, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
WPGMB

purrp is really losing his shit, have you seen the latest video?

God damn purrp, what the fuck are you doing? Bad looks all around, raider klan as a whole taking an L cause of this.

anyone know of any alternative videos? I wanna see this but its removed
June 24, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

maybe purrp got a point about rocky copying the style.

June 24, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

also Yams looking really suspect right now too lol

June 24, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
Uncle Jack

maybe purrp got a point about rocky copying the style.

compare get high with kissin pink tho

Please login first to reply.