January 13, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
.emaN

Hi my name is Gucci Gucci meet my homeboy mackie slug
Sawed off AR pulled out shorty you know I got extra slugs
January 13, 2011 @ 03:48 PM
DhA

lol..An MPC is a fuckin joke for a musical instrument..Little apparatus connected to a laptop n some speakers that replicates drum sounds by pressin a fuckin button. The thought process of goin through that shit makes me laugh..real talk, there is an oversaturation of rappers in this fuckin country. Even on this site u got nikkas postin their god-awful noise n callin it "real". no, the most well known songs in hip hop have used samples, period. Kanye at best is a rip-off artist. peace.

son gtfo here with your metal listening ass.
January 13, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
C.Dante

oh ok.... wait, so "producing" by hip hop standards which basically comprises of sampling from other songs from back in the day should now be deemed up to par to those musicians who actually know how to create their own sound? Get real, dude. Name one fuckin song where Kanye, Rza, or fuckin preemo create a song without using a sample..That's why hip hop is looked down upon, because basically the shit is just recycled material coupled with somewhat witty verses about "how hard it is to be black or emo/white like eminem"..

gtfo good music is good music

and also, not much difference between an mpc and drumset
finger+button=sound
stick+drumhead=sound
and this is coming from a drummer

shut your faggot ass up
also, kanye and rza usually have instrumentation on their albums
January 13, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
Theseventhletter

lol..An MPC is a fuckin joke for a musical instrument..Little apparatus connected to a laptop n some speakers that replicates drum sounds by pressin a fuckin button. The thought process of goin through that shit makes me laugh..real talk, there is an oversaturation of rappers in this fuckin country. Even on this site u got nikkas postin their god-awful noise n callin it "real". no, the most well known songs in hip hop have used samples, period. Kanye at best is a rip-off artist. peace.

LMAO you sir are an absolute musical retard.

1) An MPC is not a musical instrument but a piece of equipment, you wont find a fucking string section or an entire drum section at a recording studio.

2) The amount of time and research and effort to capture those drum sounds is painfully exhaustive and complex, so dont just write it off as someone holding a microphone next to a drummer.

3)You'd be surprised as to how many BANDS, I repeat BANDS use MPC's and similar equipment. Name a band that records at any premier recording studio and odds are they've used processors, drum machines or synths at some point or another.

4)Sampling is an art form, you can take a cynical approach to it and say that Kanye West is a rip off artist who has no talent but if you listen to his work or any producer who samples ( nearly all of them ) and compare it to the original work the only real similarities are maybe 4 bars here or a melody there.

5)EVERYONE SAMPLES even outside of hip hop (GASP) sometimes they call it an interpolation, now I say everyone in a general sense but many people sample or draw inspiration from other artists. For example Daft Punk they, sample their asses off, is their music still great? Of course.

6) Don't write off electronic production equipment as non musical and requires no talent to create music with. Kraftwerk a German electronic group pretty much laid the ground work for every piece of electronic production hardware with their handmade homemade synths drum machines and effects processors. The turntable is recognized as a musical instrument and the DJ who invented scratching Grand Master Flash has been inducted to the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Quite the stretch from your understanding of stupid talentless ♥♥♥♥♥s just banging on buttons huh?

You seem to not really understand music and the creative process at all, your stubborn approach to it just makes it seem as if you're being cynical only to go against the grain. You should really do yourself the favor and let that shit go you'll not only enjoy music a lot more but you'll also appreciate what goes into creating it.
January 13, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

LMAO you sir are an absolute musical retard.

1) An MPC is not a musical instrument but a piece of equipment, you wont find a fucking string section or an entire drum section at a recording studio.

2) The amount of time and research and effort to capture those drum sounds is painfully exhaustive and complex, so dont just write it off as someone holding a microphone next to a drummer.

3)You'd be surprised as to how many BANDS, I repeat BANDS use MPC's and similar equipment. Name a band that records at any premier recording studio and odds are they've used processors, drum machines or synths at some point or another.

4)Sampling is an art form, you can take a cynical approach to it and say that Kanye West is a rip off artist who has no talent but if you listen to his work or any producer who samples ( nearly all of them ) and compare it to the original work the only real similarities are maybe 4 bars here or a melody there.

5)EVERYONE SAMPLES even outside of hip hop (GASP) sometimes they call it an interpolation, now I say everyone in a general sense but many people sample or draw inspiration from other artists. For example Daft Punk they, sample their asses off, is their music still great? Of course.

6) Don't write off electronic production equipment as non musical and requires no talent to create music with. Kraftwerk a German electronic group pretty much laid the ground work for every piece of electronic production hardware with their handmade homemade synths drum machines and effects processors. The turntable is recognized as a musical instrument and the DJ who invented scratching Grand Master Flash has been inducted to the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Quite the stretch from your understanding of stupid talentless ♥♥♥♥♥s just banging on buttons huh?

You seem to not really understand music and the creative process at all, your stubborn approach to it just makes it seem as if you're being cynical only to go against the grain. You should really do yourself the favor and let that shit go you'll not only enjoy music a lot more but you'll also appreciate what goes into creating it.

That. I hate it when people act like Hip-Hop is the only genre that samples.

Froads, you deserve to be banned for all the stupidity and ignorance you just said
January 13, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
DStyles

FROADS=2011 Troll of the year!!!!!!

edit: Guys be easy on froads. He just discovered who the beatles are.

+kanye shrug+

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 13, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
Theseventhletter

confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused Is this ♥♥♥♥♥ half catfish?
January 13, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
DStyles

^^^^^^I didn't lol'd

I

LMFAO'D

January 13, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
C.Dante

FROADS=2011 Troll of the year!!!!!!

edit: Guys be easy on froads. He just discovered who the beatles are.

+kanye shrug+

lololol

froads your a fucking idiot i bet your bitch ass listens to 3 days grace and nickleback
January 13, 2011 @ 05:49 PM
DStyles

lololol

froads your a fucking idiot i bet your bitch ass listens to 3 days grace and nickleback

chill, I like Nickleback and 3 days grace is cool in my book. I like that hard rock sound.

January 13, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
C.Dante

chill, I like Nickleback and 3 days grace is cool in my book. I like that hard rock sound.

>sad love you dsteezy >sad
January 13, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
DStyles

DSteezy F. Baby cool

January 13, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
ends!

The Electronic Arts tattoo makes far less sense to me.

edit- Oh shit just read east atlanta underneath it haha.
January 13, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

The Electronic Arts tattoo makes far less sense to me.

East Atlanta
January 13, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
Shanklin

Gucci still that ♥♥♥♥♥ though cool

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

January 13, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
THiZZ

FROADS eat a dick ♥♥♥♥♥!!!

-THiZZ
January 13, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
method47

this dude has the EA Games logo on his neck...
January 13, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
reversal

Gucci still that ♥♥♥♥♥ though cool

Wtf this bitch has eyes on her ass.
January 13, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

this dude has the EA Games logo on his neck...

East Atlanta
January 13, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
Alchemist87

he has lost his mind.
January 14, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
dylanjohn

i think it looks good..
January 14, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

Gucci mane crazy might pull up on a zebra.
January 14, 2011 @ 11:36 AM

Inactive

You're such a idiot.
Having said that devices like the MPC can make awful ♥♥♥♥♥s sound ok. When it passes that ok level, it's skill and talent all the way.
February 1, 2011 @ 06:40 PM

Please login first to reply.