Lupe Fiasco – Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 01, 2011 @ 17:17:10

Inactive User

Fahrenheit 1/15 Part 1 & 2
March 01, 2011 @ 17:18:08

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
im new to Lupe.. what Lupe albums/mixtapes you guys fuck with most?

Fahrenheit 1/15 Part 1 & 2
March 01, 2011 @ 17:20:51

This is from the Coolest Mixtape (I think), really one of my favorite lupe mixtapes. There are alot. He needs to make music like this again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjKJ81XUOtk

Doubleclutchhoops.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 01, 2011 @ 18:21:19
pm me the link for lasers

www.NickyDsss.com

March 01, 2011 @ 18:25:42

Only album worth listening to is F&L.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 01, 2011 @ 20:03:11

Enemy of the State
March 01, 2011 @ 20:06:31
after hearing this album

I can tell lupe will fall off

hope he got something else in store then doing music

cause atlantic screwed him over

and the sad thing

he could have made it big off "Im beaming"
March 01, 2011 @ 20:19:05
First off I'm a huge Lupe fan, been fucking with him since Fahrenheit 1/15 no homo. FUCK ATLANTIC RECORDS GREEDY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS for making lupe comform to their standards and release some wack ass pop shit. SMH I ain't even gonna buy it

where is this lupe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyLLmByA6Y0

Lupe needs to do like The Cool Kids did and find a way to leave (I think his contract with Atlantic is done after this album) and sign with someone who will let him make the music he wants
March 01, 2011 @ 20:53:49

o rlly?
March 01, 2011 @ 21:02:52
swagg

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 01, 2011 @ 23:01:07
that complex interview made me sad.

things i dont get:

1) why doesn't lupe just do what the label wants him to do, then release the songs that HE wants online? is there some part of his contract that he can't independently release songs? how was he able to create an album as japanese cartoon yet still be a "slave to Atlantic"?

2) if lupe can just bang out these songs that Atlantic wants him to do, why doesn't he just push through the albums left on his contract all at once and bounce?

3) if he was making songs that he had no artistic stake in, why was he so upset that they were getting leaked last year?
March 01, 2011 @ 23:18:33
lol @ people younger than him gettin smarter deals than 6 albums or whatever
March 01, 2011 @ 23:28:40
lol @ people younger than him gettin smarter deals than 6 albums or whatever

ummmm no those kids most likely have a 360
March 01, 2011 @ 23:31:41
that complex interview made me sad.

things i dont get:

1) why doesn't lupe just do what the label wants him to do, then release the songs that HE wants online? is there some part of his contract that he can't independently release songs? how was he able to create an album as japanese cartoon yet still be a "slave to Atlantic"?

2) if lupe can just bang out these songs that Atlantic wants him to do, why doesn't he just push through the albums left on his contract all at once and bounce?

3) if he was making songs that he had no artistic stake in, why was he so upset that they were getting leaked last year?

1-why would he just make music for free dude has to eat at the end of the day...even if hes making the songs he wants to...dude still wants to get paid

2-??

3- those where songs he did HAVE artistic stake in like "shining down" "goto sleep" and "beaming"

March 01, 2011 @ 23:39:24
smh stfu??? u barley said anything...why did u even bother to type that? turd

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 01, 2011 @ 23:56:02
it was all good til beautiful lasers. i could tolerate the adulteration of what i liked about lupe. but hearing the live version then hearing that was terrible.

cloud which quote do you mean?

March 02, 2011 @ 00:04:33
cool, love you too, boo
March 02, 2011 @ 00:57:37
hov in 09
eminem in 2010
lupe in 2011
and now nas is working with alex da kid for his next cd.

smfh. disgusting.
March 02, 2011 @ 02:13:24
All of you have this perceived notion that it was forced and it was gonna be bad because of his label situation. As a lupe fan i can honestly say that this album is not that bad. You guys have to understand that lupe is a performer and can turn any mediocre song into an amazing live experience.

He doesnt seem to have as much energy on these songs as he had as when he performed some of these live. Beautiful lasers and state run radio or pretty amazing live. Words i never said is a banger. Till i get there is one of those songs that i can def. bang. The show goes on is piff. All black everything is dope. Id say a solid 6 out of 12 songs.

You dudes are buggin. Copped on itunes, gonna cop on release date again.
March 02, 2011 @ 07:47:28
He signed with Atlantic back in '06 so you really can't blame him.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.
x