November 24, 2010 @ 06:55 PM
DonPedro

fuck dat shit, I would agree.

If Hell had no fury had Grindin on it. It would be no competition between the two.

i was referring to the quincy jones thread. hhnf no question had the better production and pusha and malice went in on every song.
November 24, 2010 @ 06:57 PM
DStyles

i was referring to the quincy jones thread. hhnf no question had the better production and pusha and malice went in on every song.

idk, I may have to bump that shit once again but I'm not feeling the album besides "Mr. Me Too"

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 24, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

lol, once again other n!iggas bringin DOOM into the conversation. Blueprint isn't even the best mainstream rap album released in the last 15 years, there's no reason to even bring the underground into this discussion. In terms of playability, innovation, lyrical strength, concept, and sheer amount of classic songs I can name a shit-ton of albums off the top of my head that beat Blueprint.

Marshall Mathers LP
Black on Both Sides
Hell Hath No Fury
College Dropout

fuck, the Black Album was better than Blueprint, c'mon son. And that's not even counting the scores of classic albums that were released in the early 90s that completely influenced Jay-Z's style and have made an exponentially bigger impact on the game.

Agreed. Wasn't Reasonable doubt better than The Blueprint anyway?
November 24, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
KoreanJesus

Album GOAT
November 24, 2010 @ 07:53 PM
Too Trill

Grodt > bp
November 24, 2010 @ 08:46 PM
aka_gunsmoke

idk, I may have to bump that shit once again but I'm not feeling the album besides "Mr. Me Too"

Really? I really like Keys open doors, Chinese New Year, Ride around shining, and momma i'm so sorry.
November 25, 2010 @ 12:38 AM
NoStress

Reasonable Doubt shits on Blueprint cuh.

burr

Please login first to reply.