Official Odd Future Wolf Gang Thread

February 26, 2011 @ 00:51:33
^ luv u too.
February 26, 2011 @ 00:55:26
I want to meet Biebs :'(
thats my idol right there
February 26, 2011 @ 00:55:34
Just got home from a party, and introduced some white bitches ot OF....
They were dancing their asses off
Swagg

Odon.

February 26, 2011 @ 00:56:24
^ congrats man! this is so exciting to witness

COME TO ATLANTA
February 26, 2011 @ 00:57:41
yo tyler, wipe your ass.smokeyface
February 26, 2011 @ 00:57:57
I Love You Guys. Thanks For All The Support. With Out You Faggots I Seriously Believe That OF Would Not Be As Popular As it Is, And Will Be. I Met The Fucking Biebz Today!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Dat Grammy And VMA And All The Other Shit I Only Dreamed About Comes True.....Damn That Sounds Like Some Faggot Ass Shit, But, My Goal List Is being Checked Off Every Fucking Day. OFWGKTA 666 GOLF WANG.

hey man, y'all definitely deserve all this success
February 26, 2011 @ 01:06:16
you dudes inspired me... not to be on no homo shit. but seeing first hand how you made fuckin made it and shit is amazing.

fuck
February 26, 2011 @ 01:06:42
Good shit
February 26, 2011 @ 01:13:17
It's funny how all this shit can originate back to Hypebeast. hahaha, fuckin hypebeast yo
February 26, 2011 @ 01:22:00
where the fuck is Earl?!
February 26, 2011 @ 01:28:17
good shit tyler. jus got onto O.F. in late december..been bumpin you guys non stop.
February 26, 2011 @ 02:07:38
smokeyface whoever posts below me is late on of
February 26, 2011 @ 02:07:54
I Love You Guys. Thanks For All The Support. With Out You Faggots I Seriously Believe That OF Would Not Be As Popular As it Is, And Will Be. I Met The Fucking Biebz Today!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Dat Grammy And VMA And All The Other Shit I Only Dreamed About Comes True.....Damn That Sounds Like Some Faggot Ass Shit, But, My Goal List Is being Checked Off Every Fucking Day. OFWGKTA 666 GOLF WANG.

Fuck this ♥♥♥♥♥

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

February 26, 2011 @ 02:11:56
lol
February 26, 2011 @ 02:41:57
edit. whoops

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

February 26, 2011 @ 03:27:02

congrats on all of the success man.
im happy for you nikkas smokeyface
February 26, 2011 @ 03:34:32

Congratulations on meeting Bieber today lol and all your other success. Can't wait for GOBLIN.
February 26, 2011 @ 04:12:17
anybody know if a large OF tee shrinks down a size? it's pretty fucking big right now, if it shrinks a lot i'll keep it. if not, im gonna have to give it away smh
February 26, 2011 @ 07:55:13
anybody know if a large OF tee shrinks down a size? it's pretty fucking big right now, if it shrinks a lot i'll keep it. if not, im gonna have to give it away smh

hand wash it, hang dry it... If you're worried that much
February 26, 2011 @ 07:56:33

So happy for you dude. Congratzzz.

dub post
February 26, 2011 @ 08:00:28

Good shit, its pretty crazy how you go from one day being a regular guy to like now having the chance at Lamborghinis and fucking teen idols haha. Good luck, i wish you the best!

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

February 26, 2011 @ 08:01:36
i love you guys. Thanks for all the support. With out you faggots i seriously believe that of would not be as popular as it is, and will be. I met the fucking biebz today!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully dat grammy and vma and all the other shit i only dreamed about comes true.....damn that sounds like some faggot ass shit, but, my goal list is being checked off every fucking day. Ofwgkta 666 golf wang.

smokeyfacesmokeyface
February 26, 2011 @ 08:40:08

Congrats man, it's crazy inspiring to see you guys finally getting the recognition you deserve and I'm glad that we could be a small part of it all. Keep creating and checking off your goals, I know I'll always be here supporting your work
February 26, 2011 @ 08:58:21
Actually you made a good point and it should be taken serious, by Odd Future at least. If Supremes making "tons of money" off them like you say, they should be getting more than "free clothes". If I was OF I'd push for some type of official collab/endorsement where Odd Future can also make money on the side from clothing and get promoted by Supreme in the process. That way everyone wins. They probably won't always be buzzin like this so they should get paid while they can. Thats pretty much how marketing works.

Tyler x Supreme collab tee would be the most sought after tee of all time
February 26, 2011 @ 09:59:51
What's next? A sex tape with Miley Cyrus?
February 26, 2011 @ 12:14:37
i love you guys. Thanks for all the support. With out you faggots i seriously believe that of would not be as popular as it is, and will be. I met the fucking biebz today!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully dat grammy and vma and all the other shit i only dreamed about comes true.....damn that sounds like some faggot ass shit, but, my goal list is being checked off every fucking day. Ofwgkta 666 golf wang.

smokeyface
February 26, 2011 @ 12:21:34

Thank you ♥♥♥♥♥!
February 26, 2011 @ 13:43:58
hahahah he met beiber.swag
February 26, 2011 @ 13:51:39

I wanna talk to Tyler too!
February 26, 2011 @ 15:04:55
Tyler x Supreme collab tee would be the most sought after tee of all time

Yo, if you can see this dude.
You know what to do.
Do it

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

Please login first to reply.
x