Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 12, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
kbos

I liked that video, who cares what they are wearing thats like the least significant aspect lol. they get a lotta free preme and been wearing it always, it is what it is.
March 13, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
skittles

they really aren't progressing in any way, musically or anything else. fuck the downvotes ya know it's true. "Whoa", Earl has the exact same flow as always, spits really dense multisyllabic rhymes which RapGenius fools think have such a "deeper meaning", box logos everywhere, trying to do disgusting shit to say "FUCK DA SYSTEM MANNNN" it's so played out and I used to really like OF idk i feel like this is kind of a common trend for a lot of people they like OF a lot at first then start to realize it's all the same wack bullshit

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

March 13, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
JayEffKay

they really aren't progressing in any way, musically or anything else. fuck the downvotes ya know it's true. "Whoa", Earl has the exact same flow as always, spits really dense multisyllabic rhymes which RapGenius fools think have such a "deeper meaning", box logos everywhere, trying to do disgusting shit to say "FUCK DA SYSTEM MANNNN" it's so played out and I used to really like OF idk i feel like this is kind of a common trend for a lot of people they like OF a lot at first then start to realize it's all the same wack bullshit
this is true.
March 14, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
NZOO

I like Earl style, but these niggas blew up got corny as mentioned before. They softened their image to appeal to  the mainstream lowkey, not saying they went hard, but songs they have out are on some  "clown" shit.

I always said though if the music is dope I can over look dumb ass shit they do, but aint shit popping..

Don't badmind me.

March 14, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
ouija

To each his own, but I love Earl's new stuff. Yeah he has the same style, but at least he's applying that flow to real lyrical content now as opposed to murder etc...Doris has the possibility of being an amazing album and so does Wolf, especially if it's more Jazz geared like Tyler said with songs like Bimmer, I think Domo 23 was the big single and Bimmer will be more reminiscent of the album. 
March 14, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
giuliopablo

someone got a cloud button up shirt in L or XL? 

cloud button up odd future L or XL

March 14, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
W33ZY

you nigs wanted them to blow up and get famous when they first started out and now that they are you nigs complaining about mainstream and going soft. Can never keep you niggas happy. smh
March 15, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
inaninstant

you nigs wanted them to blow up and get famous when they first started out and now that they are you nigs complaining about mainstream and going soft. Can never keep you niggas happy. smh
can you define a hipster? oh wait you just did bruh ;)
March 15, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
NZOO

Compare their work and you can see where their shit actually went downhill. Nothing wrong with being popular, but  weak ass songs along with annoying ass videos,  didn't expect that. I figured it was still going to maintain some sort of edge, but everything just turned cheesy.

Don't badmind me.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
ouija

They're not very different, your perception of them has just changed. 
March 16, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
W33ZY

can you define a hipster? oh wait you just did bruh ;)
at no point did i say i liked them or didn't, simply stating a fact that you salty ass fools are complaining. You and your comment is irrelevent bruh ;)
March 16, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

^ I think he was encouraging you, not being offended by your statement. 

jonjakob.blogspot.com

March 17, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
Black Adam

old shit. i like it
So many box rogos
March 17, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
kbos

This. Its mostly because nobody wants to be associated with tylers childish antics and the faggoty pre-teens that bandwagon OF. And I agree, but really it has little to do with the actual music. That new earl track would have been considered an amazing classic on these forms if it was released a couple years back. If you were once an OF fan and now you are hating on it, chances are you're just hating because its the "in" thing to do now.
March 17, 2013 @ 11:12 AM
NINETYFOUR

This. Its mostly because nobody wants to be associated with tylers childish antics and the faggoty pre-teens that bandwagon OF. And I agree, but really it has little to do with the actual music. That new earl track would have been considered an amazing classic on these forms if it was released a couple years back. If you were once an OF fan and now you are hating on it, chances are you're just hating because its the "in" thing to do now.
Word.
March 17, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
SMASH--Hitz

LISTEN TO MY TRACK WHILE YOU GUYS. . .ARGUE.
March 17, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
Shanklin

ur song sucks

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

March 17, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
tmwtg

To each his own, but I love Earl's new stuff. Yeah he has the same style, but at least he's applying that flow to real lyrical content now as opposed to murder etc...Doris has the possibility of being an amazing album and so does Wolf, especially if it's more Jazz geared like Tyler said with songs like Bimmer, I think Domo 23 was the big single and Bimmer will be more reminiscent of the album. 
Agreed. Earl has definitely not let down with his new material.

I don't like Domo 23, but Bimmer is real chill. If Tyler sticks with this, I'll be checking out Wolf.
March 19, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
Incognito

So when can we expect Wolf to leak
March 20, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
Izuna

just going to leave this here...
http://batshare.com/41pkjyzb4elp

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

March 20, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
teows

No way

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

March 20, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
tmwtg

It's fake. Bunch of Japanese songs. Don't download.
March 21, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
illusive

OF Fuckboissssss
March 21, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
Glo'bito

for some reason I just started getting really into them now. Ive always been listening to them since they
did the Jimmy Fallon show but now I cant stop watching videos of them acting a fool on youtube. for some
reason I love their crazy antics & goofball attitudes. anybody follow Tylers tweets on Twitter?
got damn dude is hilarious. I also got more into MellowHype & Earls stuff lately.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

March 21, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
neckface

tylers style is so recycled and washed out now. he needs to stop releasing music for another 2 years after wolf, then drop an amazing jazz influenced album similar to treehome and feature talented vocalists.... the entire domo23, rella and everything on of tape 2 is horrible.

earls album will be good if the beats are up to par. a general non-corny light concept would be cool, but i dont think it will be heavy if there is one. 

hodgy, left brain, mike g and domo can all go kill themselves. frank ocean is his own artist so i'm not even going to associate him with OF.

(thought id contribute since everyone is giving their 2 cents)
March 21, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
B Low Brown

Lemme feed the HB brethren 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

March 22, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
littleseattle

for some reason I just started getting really into them now. Ive always been listening to them since they
did the Jimmy Fallon show but now I cant stop watching videos of them acting a fool on youtube. for some
reason I love their crazy antics & goofball attitudes. anybody follow Tylers tweets on Twitter?
got damn dude is hilarious. I also got more into MellowHype & Earls stuff lately.

Honestly, this is why there music is starting to suck. They know that if they release sub-par stuff you'll still watch them jump around and skate like children. Your in it for the aesthetic OF carries, not there music. But to each its own niggy.

maybe on a saturday morning.

March 22, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
thekidchuck

Honestly, this is why there music is starting to suck. They know that if they release sub-par stuff you'll still watch them jump around and skate like children. Your in it for the aesthetic OF carries, not there music. But to each its own niggy.
So true, at this point they've got their fan base and aren't really trying to evolve; they are sticking to pushing the idea of o.f. (if that makes sense). Still excited for Wolf anyway though.
March 27, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
herb assassin.

WOLF leaked faggots
March 27, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
teows

http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/69054775/file.html

this shit's tight. def worth a listen

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

Please login first to reply.