Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 15, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
teamdeathmatch

OF is falling off. Cant even lie.
Lmfao. Wait till Numbers drops, WOLF, & Gold. Remember when u said this.

WHOOP WHOOP SWAG

September 16, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
gakidou134

hip hop scenester trends ->Nerd/clipse/kanye west -> Taylor gang ->odd future->Asap/90s worship/trill movement-> ???(hyphy revival? crunk revivlal? dipset revival? old school rocafella revivalconfused

can\t wait till people start hating on asap lmao
September 16, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
veryrareandbased

Bruh, Numbers & Wolf are the only reason why I'm still paying attention to OF.
So far it's not looking good, all preview singles for Numbers & new Mellowhype stuff has been not good...
Plues OF Tape Vol 2 was trash.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 16, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
slytendencies

I'm here for Wolf and if that dosnt pan out just Earl's album, watever it is....if that disappoints I have no hope left for OF I gave up on mellowhype a while ago.
September 16, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
teamdeathmatch

So far it's not looking good, all preview singles for Numbers & new Mellowhype stuff has been not good...
then OF is not for you my friend

WHOOP WHOOP SWAG

September 16, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
veryrareandbased

then OF is not for you my friend

Maybe you right, their music did not necessarily change but evolved and I don't dig it. Will always listen to their Old stuff for sure.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 16, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
B Low Brown

Rolling papers, bastard, earl, Ali, voyager, and blackened white are all fucking classics

Idk what happened.. Most of their sophomore and over projects haven't had that same feel to em

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

September 16, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
playboyx

Rolling papers, bastard, earl, Ali, voyager, and blackened white are all fucking classics

Idk what happened.. Most of their sophomore and over projects haven't had that same feel to em

i second that, only

1: the first of tape + yellowhite is classics too
2. mike g is ass, at least imo so ali sucked
3. 5th echelon is a great sophomore album by them. prolly my favorite OF album too.

pink like hamilton

September 16, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
Izuna

hip hop scenester trends ->Nerd/clipse/kanye west -> Taylor gang ->odd future->Asap/90s worship/trill movement-> ???(hyphy revival? crunk revivlal? dipset revival? old school rocafella revivalconfused

Ninjas is going to bring this shit back next.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

September 16, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
NZOO

Id welcome an atl revival...

Don't badmind me.

September 16, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
B Low Brown

i second that, only

1: the first of tape + yellowhite is classics too
2. mike g is ass, at least imo so ali sucked
3. 5th echelon is a great sophomore album by them. prolly my favorite OF album too.

I thought Ali was a gem.. Mike g isn't all that great but as a musical project it's dope, stick up was a sick concept, literally all of the beats were on point.. I dunno

Yea yellowhite actually has some classics, as does the OF tape (I still bump commercial)

5th echelon was less jazzy IMO it was nice but not what I expected from them so I was disappointed. If I went in without listening to voyager I'd have loved it.

September 16, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
chex

on a side note my boy franky ocean killed his performance on snl:
http://hypetrak.com/2012/09/frank-ocean-featuring-john-mayer-saturday-night-live-performance/
October 2, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
ThatGuyBars

(Not old, new account, been since 2009)

Why everybody gotta be a dick rider man, calling everybody else irrelevant, and hating on people OF hates.

brandUn, dudes flow isnt bad, productions great even if he uses samples. Charles Hamilton uses samples and his shit sounds great (Ex.Windows Media Player 11 11 Again to name a few)

Bruno Mars: Dude can sing but how many people start saying fuck bruno mars cause of tyler

Steve Harvey: Man said he hates atheist because of there unbelief or God, in No way did he say "FUCK TYLER THE CREATOR"

No hate on tyler or anybody in OF but the way the fans act is fucking ridiculous

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 2, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
JohnvHarrison

Why everybody gotta be a dick rider man, calling everybody else irrelevant, and hating on people OF hates.

brandUn, dudes flow isnt bad, productions great even if he uses samples. Charles Hamilton uses samples and his shit sounds great (Ex.Windows Media Player 11 11 Again to name a few)

Bruno Mars: Dude can sing but how many people start saying fuck bruno mars cause of tyler

Steve Harvey: Man said he hates atheist because of there unbelief or God, in No way did he say "FUCK TYLER THE CREATOR"

No hate on tyler or anybody in OF but the way the fans act is fucking ridiculous

Brandun's music was really good, but he's really a faggot, and his music has gotten really bad recently (last couple months). Like bruh, just look at what this nigga tweets. this nigga sounds like a damn parody account. not to mention the fact he has to mention his love for christ in every song, and has to mention not being in OF on every song on his album. and who said anything about charles hamilton? dude is talented but he's stupid as hell.
People hated bruno mars before Tyler said anything. dude is talented as fuck and was gonna be the next MJ (according to other people) and dude gets caught snorting coke off a damn urinal. He's just a general douchebag. Nobody actually ever hated steve harvey, not even tyler himself, he said the shit was just funny to say. They've also said "Fuck Kenan Thompson".

The OF fans that only say that shit are annoying as fuck, but your points are really invalid.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 2, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
DarianaGrande

I hate you for feeling like you needed to say that

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

October 2, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

Brandun's music was really good, but he's really a faggot, and his music has gotten really bad recently (last couple months).

I havent gotten too deep into deshays shit but I love I wanted to bring her flowers and thats a couple months recent

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 5, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
DarianaGrande

Numbers is going to be ass. and why is LB rapping like Asap?
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id.22239/title.mellowhype--grill

October 5, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
B Low Brown

Lol everyone raps like ASAP

October 5, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
JohnvHarrison

cause rocky stole his style

but srs though, that's been LB's flow since Blackenedwhite

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 6, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

imma bring back the dipset shit so i can become famous!!

:)

October 6, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
dieseldan

numbers leak.
http://zippyshare.me/mellowhype-numbers-2012-c4.html
October 6, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
DarianaGrande

imma bring back the dipset shit so i can become famous!!

I'm bringing the Dips back. Smacking Coofys and selling 2 for 5s.

October 7, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^ collab with ya boy!!!

:)

October 7, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
MUSASHI

Hyphy movement>>>

I remember the ignant black people at school sitting on the floors at school ghost ridin and going dumb
October 7, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
DarianaGrande

I was one of those ignorant black people. lol

October 7, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
cindyxiu

suspended

hayabusa, you're from san jose?

wtb: small supreme outerwear

October 7, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
Gilly Suits

Hyphy movement>>>

I remember the ignant black people at school sitting on the floors at school ghost ridin and going dumb

Dem days when I listened to Keek and The Pack religiously. I miss it...

Culective.com //

October 8, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
chex

anyone download that numbers album? is it any good? all of the leaks so far from it sound underwhelming so i dont feel like downloading it
October 8, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
ouija

Numbers is definitely worth a download, I'm even going to buy it. I completely agree that the mixtape tracks were wack but this album is pretty damn good. Hodgy is really on his game and rarely goes into the "rhyming random words and making absolutely no sense" mode and Left Brain's production is amazing. He seems to have gone into more of that Lo-Fi sound on some tracks, but honestly that's what shines the most on the album. Hodgy really goes in on some tracks like 65 and the new second half of that Breakfast and also Under 2 plus others.
October 8, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

^ nah, click the link the dude up there pasted and itll take you to like three more links and choose the first. itll be a half an hour dl but its a cool album. its progressive, I like it. got some cool shit

jonjakob.blogspot.com

Please login first to reply.