July 31, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
@abgohard1

July 31, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
B Low Brown

that H.A.M (Sandwich) thing is mad funny. I fucking can't stop laughing.

It wasn't.. That.. Funny..

Tyler was the only one that made it funny, earl tried too hard & Domo was actually kinda trying to freestyle over it

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 1, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
Beach2theBay

So is No Idols an album or a mixtape?
August 1, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
slytendencies

that H.A.M (Sandwich) thing is mad funny. I fucking can't stop laughing.

It wasn't.. That.. Funny..

Tyler was the only one that made it funny, earl tried too hard & Domo was actually kinda trying to freestyle over it

This. Did you notice on this and the Freestyle video from Terry that Earl seems to try to hard but sucks really badly at free styling? Also he needs to step his game up other than his oldie verse nothing has been to the caliber of his shit on EARL meanwhile I feel Domo just gets better after every single track, Tyler is still himself and Hodgy's voice is still annoying and most of his verses don't make sense just sound cool.
August 1, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
B Low Brown

So is No Idols an album or a mixtape?

Well it's an album. It was meant to be sold with physical copies & all but label issues prevented that from happening so itll be free.

August 1, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
Mr_Chukes

I think Tyler is the best rapper followed by mike g. Earl fell off. Mike G has only gotten better. Tyler has gotten better and his flow is way nicer. Even when they are messing around and rapping.
August 1, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
NZOO

I think Tyler is the best rapper followed by mike g. Earl fell off. Mike G has only gotten better. Tyler has gotten better and his flow is way nicer. Even when they are messing around and rapping.

None of these niggas can rap, Earl has the flow and Tyler used to have the shock value, but now it's played out. They better have something good for the fall cause a lot of niggas grindin finna outshine them.

Don't badmind me.

August 2, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
JohnvHarrison

No Idols cool http://t.co/ccxGom8R

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 2, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
Gwyn

already on that no idols, but kinda a disappoint.

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

August 2, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
NoStress

Alchemist is soo coooold man.

burr

August 2, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
thesolecollector23

mike g where it at with o.f. the best rapper out of the collective.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

August 2, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
ganzbino

damn wtf how yall not like hodgy? most versatile in OF...
August 2, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
iLoveBreast

i dislike hodgy cuz he writes about some of the stupidest shit, and i cant really relate to him at all. I feel like he just tries to rap about the most random shit he can think of.
August 2, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
B Low Brown

i dislike hodgy cuz he writes about some of the stupidest shit, and i cant really relate to him at all. I feel like he just tries to rap about the most random shit he can think of.

Lol I think that makes him easy to listen to, he's all flow with no substance but it sorta works for him

August 2, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
Izuna

But I bet you would rather hear him rap like every other rapper right? seems like everybody is just rapping about the same old shit at the moment with the same rhythm.
Writing music from your own mind with your own flow is mad fun. It's how I've always done it. I find it hard to stay on subject or rap on a subject I don't give a fuck about. doesn't make sense to most listeners but its entertaining to me. Kinda like making a mental comic book/FuckYou Letter. This just shows Hodgy isn't one of those corny ass trend surfing flow jacking rappers.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

August 2, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

Inactive

Some of you OF fans are liking them for the wrong reasons. I run across a lot of struggling teens to fit in, with their DC high tops, and DGK smoke all day Ts, reppin preset skates listening to OF and acting all hyphy like you wish you had ADHD. Honestly my word of advice to anyone who reads this, like what you like on your own terms. Don't let others judge and bring that down on you. It's truly hard being authentic as you can be when society is pulling all this wack BS at you. That's why I respect OF, for doing their own thing, staying true to themselves and not for others.
August 2, 2012 @ 10:51 PM

Inactive

HWOOO
August 2, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
Bubbs619

Some of you OF fans are liking them for the wrong reasons. I run across a lot of struggling teens to fit in, with their DC high tops, and DGK smoke all day Ts, reppin preset skates listening to OF and acting all hyphy like you wish you had ADHD. Honestly my word of advice to anyone who reads this, like what you like on your own terms. Don't let others judge and bring that down on you. It's truly hard being authentic as you can be when society is pulling all this wack BS at you. That's why I respect OF, for doing their own thing, staying true to themselves and not for others.

And with that, 90% of their fans have NO originality. The irony is amazing really
August 3, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
Izuna

And with that, 90% of their fans have NO originality. The irony is amazing really

lmao exactly. They annoy the fuck out of me on whatever website they inhabit. They all try too hard kinda like every other Rap Collective Fanbase these days.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

August 3, 2012 @ 08:50 AM
TheBeatNut

HWOOO

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

August 6, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
B Low Brown

Holy shit it does kinda sound like them.

August 6, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
TheBeatNut

Holy shit it does kinda sound like them.
here are some lyrics from the second song

"TWO odd dudes TWO odd crews" "my new Wang Feeder."

people are saying its mf doom x odd future x flying lotus

Highly doubt it's doom. Sounds like tyler doe.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

August 6, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
BKBROWN

http://soundcloud.com/pinboardblog/flying-lotus-between-friends

probably earl

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 6, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
B Low Brown

Yea no way it's all the same person, and is that not trademark earl flow at 20 seconds ?

August 6, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
@abgohard1

i feel like tyler wouldnt say this shit, and this guy captain murphy has a twitter
https://twitter.com/xCaptainMurphyx
August 6, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
happenstance33

OFWGKTA inspired
Link
August 6, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
Barbecue Brennon

There are some OF fans that aren't dick riders. Just saying.
August 6, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
DreamCast

There are some OF fans that aren't dick riders. Just saying.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 6, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
NoStress

Sounds like Aesop Rock, Earl, Flylo, and some Tyler

burr

August 6, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
DStyles

Sounds like Gucci Mane x Hurricane Chris x Plies x 2 Chainz

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.