Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 30, 2012 @ 12:25 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

It's kind of annoying to me how when Domo is spitting, tons of action is going on and the camera rarely captures a good view of him, but as soon as its Tyler's turn to step up to the plate, the video takes a new turn and all the attention is on him, to the point where 4 of the "actors" are Tyler. I may not have worded that too well, but I you know what I mean.

I still fuck with it tho.
June 30, 2012 @ 01:22 PM

Inactive

post that shit on the music thread fag.
June 30, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
The Fiasco

his account was bloxhead...with no s....shits another person bruhbruh. i dont think ace would have the decency to even post in here anymore

smfh his first account was bloxhead and then hunter banned him and he made his account second bloxheads get your poser ass out of here smfh.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 30, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
santamonicacruzz

It's kind of annoying to me how when Domo is spitting, tons of action is going on and the camera rarely captures a good view of him, but as soon as its Tyler's turn to step up to the plate, the video takes a new turn and all the attention is on him, to the point where 4 of the "actors" are Tyler. I may not have worded that too well, but I you know what I mean.

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this, tyler got the most face time out of every one. When honestly think about it domo actually made the song, and I'm not even a domo fan. That last scene where tyler was killing himself off could have gone over differently, but I guess it was his way of saying hes killing off his alter egos or something right?

SELLING DONGEAL SUPREME CAMP CAP & GREEN HERRINGBONE CAMP CAP! PM me for cheap prices!

June 30, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
santamonicacruzz

vans era. you probably won't find them anywhere

lol, died.
Don't wanna be the dick to say this but, you do know that photo of your's is a trap right?

SELLING DONGEAL SUPREME CAMP CAP & GREEN HERRINGBONE CAMP CAP! PM me for cheap prices!

June 30, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
JohnvHarrison

Nigga the song is about Tyler, do you not hear the hook? Tyler has Two verses on the song dumbass that's why you see him more, please try to come up with another reason why this video is shitty and "word it well"

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 30, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

that Sam's Dead shit is poppin, good to see these dudes still pushing the envelope

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 30, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
djsmegma

Wave high to the ritalin regiment double S shit, swastikas on the Letterman, bitch. hungry wolves at the door, bitch, let us in kill 'em all, O.F. is what I represent

GIFSoup
June 30, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
DarthVader

dope song dope video... so far Sam is Dead, She, and Oldie are the best videos ive seen from OF

oldie was them in a photoshoot rapping. not their best. she is tho
July 1, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Nigga the song is about Tyler, do you not hear the hook? Tyler has Two verses on the song dumbass that's why you see him more, please try to come up with another reason why this video is shitty and "word it well"

I never said the video was "shitty." Find the word shitty in my post. You can't, because it's not there. I'm just saying it would have been better if Domo would've gotten more exposure in the video like Tyler did during his verse(s).
July 1, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
fristo0308

The nigga/captain or whatever that shot Tyler shoulda been earl lmao

from a first glance before you could see the face, I thought it was Lil B haha. wouldn't that be some shit?
July 1, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
keepinit3hunna

vans era. you probably won't find them anywhere

lmfao

It just doesn't matter

July 1, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
Izuna

For some reason I automatically knew the Captain was going to be Tyler shooting himself. Pretty sure I've seen something similar to it before. Still entertaining though

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

July 1, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
The Fiasco

For some reason I automatically knew the Captain was going to be Tyler shooting himself. Pretty sure I've seen something similar to it before. Still entertaining though

tyler has killed himself how many times now???

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 1, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
bvsed

GOLF WANG>>>>>>
July 3, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Izuna

Dat Sarcasm

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

July 4, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
chex

Summer Camp Mix
http://limelinx.com/daxzz

You can tell Tyler got his tastes from Hypebeast when he was around. Toro Y Moi and A Tribe Called Quest was all on this site like 2007-2009
July 4, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
Gilly Suits

So I got free tickets to see the Internet... Are they any good in concert?

Culective.com //

July 4, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
bonemarrow

Summer Camp Mix
http://limelinx.com/daxzz

You can tell Tyler got his tastes from Hypebeast when he was around. Toro Y Moi and A Tribe Called Quest was all on this site like 2007-2009

QFT

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 4, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
happenstance33

Kyle Young "Fly Away"

Earl Comparisons?
all self produced
July 4, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
JohnvHarrison

Kyle Young "Fly Away"

Earl Comparisons?
all self produced

Ban.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 4, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
DarthVader

So I got free tickets to see the Internet... Are they any good in concert?

they seem aight
July 5, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Quincy Banks

Ban.

quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks soundcloud.com/quincybanks | flickr.com/quincybanks

July 6, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
thrillmatic

This doesn't relate to music but I read this quote from Left Brain not too long ago:

"We just pop up wherever we at, set up shop ... slang and make our money...then we dip. Ain't nobody taking no taxes from us -- no cuts."

Despite his claims, Odd Future manager Chris Clancy disputes the tax issue, saying they indeed pay taxes on the money they generate.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 6, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
NoStress

The feds is watching..

burr

July 6, 2012 @ 03:19 AM

Inactive

July 6, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
JohnvHarrison

This doesn't relate to music but I read this quote from Left Brain not too long ago:

"We just pop up wherever we at, set up shop ... slang and make our money...then we dip. Ain't nobody taking no taxes from us -- no cuts."

Despite his claims, Odd Future manager Chris Clancy disputes the tax issue, saying they indeed pay taxes on the money they generate.

Thoughts?

Thoughts=You're a fag.

But seriously though, Left Brain was speaking about the middle man when he said no Taxes. Meaning they don't pay anyone on the outside after they've made their money because its all their work (designs, printing, etc). Everyone pays taxes. But unlike most other companies, OF/GOLF WANG isn't paying outside sources, sans the government

July 6, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
0quze0

He was also fucking around. This was a bit from a story on Odd Future, and everything was a quote from it. Even "Thoughts?" That was directed towards Clancy, and he said something along the lines of "haha Oh, no everything is legit, we pay our taxes. blah blah blah.
July 19, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
The Noise

time to revive this thread with 'dat toro y moi x tyler cool

millions

July 19, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
@abgohard1

kilo would sound dope with tyler over that toro shit

Please login first to reply.