Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 23, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
StephonPurham

if Left came out with a beat tape it would be piff cool
April 23, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
yunglurk

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php?r=neicd#mh3m509b1ylno rare blendtape of unreleased songs
April 23, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
MUSASHI

suss^
April 23, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
vehement

leak your shit guys, I am

DL: http://www.m e d i a f i r e.com/?9ei0rnj8mly7b0w

1. Bape Polos
2. Arcade Radio
3. My Favorite Ladies (Ace Remix) by DOOM
4. Thrash Soda
5. Sleep Freestyle
6. Mushrooms
7. A Milli Freestyle
8. Lucky Charms
9. Get Fresh
10. Bye Nigga
11. Blow (Radio Edit)
12. Blow (1.0 Remix) feat. Skoolie ThreeHundred & Blak Tha Map
13. Bitches Brewin' Instrumental[/center]

enjoi <3 and start leaking everyone!
April 24, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
Deccck

No.
April 25, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
mryahoouser

MED and hodgy's video comes out at 7pm pacific time.
Find it at waxtabularasa.blogspot.com
April 26, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
vanitas

April 26, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
its_BJ

HOW DID THEY GET THE MILLI FREESTYLE???
I REMEMBER WHEN HE FIRST PUT THAT ON HB. cool
April 28, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
bulmasaur

dead
April 30, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
asvp

dead

Lmao this is pretty accurate,
May 1, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
its_BJ

ODD FUTURE?
HE STILL SUCK
May 1, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
DeezNuts

May 2, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
NZOO

ODD FUTURE?
HE STILL SUCK

Tbh he would've had a better chance coming out when Tyler and Earl had their buzz growing cuz game done got saturated with these weirdo rappers already.

Don't badmind me.

May 2, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
chex

ODD FUTURE?
HE STILL SUCK

sounds like a wack earl
May 3, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
slytendencies

Jack mushroom sucks, tryin to rip off Earls flow haha.
May 3, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
wollyhood826

Bye Nigga, Blow Remix, Blow Radio Edit, Bape Polos, and my favorite ladies is fake.
and i thought jack mushroom was with of????

"Doorknobs don't kill people, I kill people."

May 3, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
JohnvHarrison

Fuck is a Tan cassidia?
Bye Nigga, Blow Remix, Blow Radio Edit, Bape Polos, and my favorite ladies is fake.
and i thought jack mushroom was with of????

tyler said he's with OF, but he doesnt rap with them. he's like Lucas or cash or any of the other non-rappers in the crew. except he raps. his shit is just not acknowledged by OF.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

May 3, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
wollyhood826

i wonder why? jack definetly can spit

accidentally stumbled on this on his page. its a older version of blow. its amazing what mixing and mastering can do lol

edit: tyler's verse starts at 0:58

"Doorknobs don't kill people, I kill people."

May 5, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
MUSASHI

May 6, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
ouija

nobody read the new, NYT article on Earl?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/arts/music/earl-sweatshirt-is-back-from-the-wilderness.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1

Great article, kind of puts things in perspective. The fact that Earl can't even listen to his Earl album and is done rapping about that content is extremely interesting to me, especially because they mention that he still plans to do an EarlWolf album. I've always wanted to see him put his lyrical skill to better words anyway, Tyler's also said his next album will be more mature. Everything's about progression so I'm excited to see where they both go...but it's funny how Tyler made it seem like Earl was in prison when really he was in some sick getaway paradise enjoying himself and growing up.
May 6, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
damnwitless1

smh what a pussy lmao

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 6, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
Shanklin

“very evident that he was struggling.” That meant smoking marijuana to excess, having a serious falling-out with the Hwa Rang Do teacher with whom he’d studied for years, and getting caught cheating on an English assignment. Instead of memorizing a Shakespeare recitation, he relied on a hidden iPod.

I mean I'm sure there are other reasons why he got sent away, but this does sound really pussy lol. I mean I know niggas who are in jail who's lives are REALLY going downhill. But I guess if you have the money then you can do something about it, before shit hits the fan...but c'mon son....getting caught cheating on a english assignment? Like, why is that even being used as an example to why it was justified to send him away? Idk theres always 2 sides to a story I suppose...

In the car on the way to the office he took a call from Ms. Steinberg. “I’m too high for this,” he said, equal parts miffed and mischievous. “I’m about to get sad. And then you know what’s going to happen, I’m not going to be glad. I’m going to be mad. Bad.” He’d learned that Ms. Harris was going to pick him up afterward to take him to meet André 3000 (with whom he shares a legal team), and he was frustrated.

This was the only part of the article where I was like "nigga stfu, stop being a bitch" lol. Dude is young so I guess that "brat mentality" is still somewhat apparent (and he was blowed, so I understand that too), but fuck, being able to meet 3k is some niggas DREAMS. Yea I know I only read a 3 page article about earl, so I shouldn't be all "I KN0W 3V3RYTHING ABOUT HIM LOLOLOL!!!!1111111". Nonetheless, It was a good read, and it puts him into a new perspective. I just wonder what his solo album is gonna be. Prolly some christian rock shit haha, joking.

I thought this was hilarious lol. OF breaking all the rules by coining "tight" and "sus" lmao.
He’s easily fallen back into the Odd Future lingo — “tight” for approval, “sus” for questionable things and so on.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 6, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
ignorantian

that article was great. im glad we finally get to know what the fuck the whole situation was.
May 6, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
kbos

“very evident that he was struggling.” That meant smoking marijuana to excess, having a serious falling-out with the Hwa Rang Do teacher with whom he’d studied for years, and getting caught cheating on an English assignment. Instead of memorizing a Shakespeare recitation, he relied on a hidden iPod.

That isn't struggling lol thats called being a teenager.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
NZOO

These niggaz bitch made, chanting free earl while he was drinkin pina colada...

Don't badmind me.

May 6, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
ignorantian

you guys are quick to judge lol maybe there is a lot more serious shit that was going on that they don't want to be public? i mean i've done dumb little shit like that too and never would have considered a program like he went to as some sort of rehab but everyone deals with shit different.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
NoStress

Who cares why he got sent there, all that matters is that he's back and he still spits like a monster

burr

May 6, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
damnwitless1

yeah I mean it's whatever but it sounds to me like the dude's about to come out with a whole new style, and I'm not sayin that's a bad or a good thing but I can say for certain that his old style was awesome and it sucks that his whole artistic trajectory got thrown off due to his overprotective mother

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 7, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
JohnvHarrison

gotta remember, kid isnt exactly from the hood, so to his mom, cheating on a english test was probably like the worst shit ever

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

May 7, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
vonluden

nigga was prolly smoking crack or some shit

Please login first to reply.