on the fence with this, central philly >>> nyc

this and the philly pop up shop is down the block from me

washpahpin.com

March 21, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
xVILLN

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

March 21, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
NZOO

Earl verse on oldie convinced me, dunno about rest of them niggaz.

Don't badmind me.

March 21, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
DarianaGrande

I swear LB is a prick

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 21, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
xVILLN

dat earlish

March 21, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
The Fiasco

cant wait to see what koor puts up.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 21, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
0quze0

March 21, 2012 @ 10:47 AM
xVILLN

http://theberrics.com/wednesdays-with-reda/odd-future-part-1.html

March 21, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
TheBDP

think earl will go to philly? ima be at the show and if that fucker is there i'm gonna loose it
March 21, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
izanami

I wonder what track the next video is going to be.. Imo Oldie is the best song but i doubt they'll make a video to that.

so dope cool
March 21, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
NoStress

Earl's first interview

burr

March 21, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
wakim

Cool video! Frank looks so pimp between them.
March 22, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
orucker

I hadn't listened to OF in a minute, felt like they over saturated the market, but Oldie reminds me why I liked these kids in the first place.
March 22, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
ignorantian

Cool video! Frank looks so pimp between them.

Frank is such a g haha
March 22, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
tmwtg

^ Frank and Earl were the best parts of the vid.

Frank popping in just for his solo, lol.
March 22, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
yeezyfbaby

Vol 2 dl link?
March 22, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Exo

I hadn't listened to OF in a minute, felt like they over saturated the market, but Oldie reminds me why I liked these kids in the first place.
March 22, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
NoStress

Damn, honestly that Oldie video was dope af.
These niggas are gonna be relevant for a while

burr

March 22, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
st3p.

March 22, 2012 @ 11:14 AM
xVILLN

Damn, honestly that Oldie video was dope af.
These niggas are gonna be relevant for a while

damn son that line was long as fuck.smh at that girl that wanted taco to fart on her lol

March 22, 2012 @ 11:15 AM
xVILLN

boston show got shut down by police

http://hypetrak.com/2012/03/odd-futures-boston-show-shut-down-by-police/

March 22, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
@abgohard1

who got arrested at boston? and how long were they on for? yall get refunds? that fucking sucks
March 22, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
fristo0308

^pretty sure Lionel (L-Boy) got arrested. I don't know any other details.
March 22, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
Gilly Suits

Was at the Boston show, one of the OF associates got hurt. That person got arrested plus scattered ones. Fuckin teens were banging in the crowd were kicked out prob arrested as well. But this is everything that happened in Boston:

-Pop up store was suppose to open 11 am. They changed it to 1 pm. The group didn't show till 4:30 pm. And only let in 5 people at a time for 5 mins. The line was around Fenway park. My friends stayed and were last people in while I sat in line for show because I already have OF merch don't want anymore than one shirt. Though the time I was in the line most of the time it was just the local pizza shop coming out and overcharging kids 3 dollars for a slice of cheese pizza and this acid induced guy and his friend play drums with random buckets and shit you find in the trash, wasn't terrible actually.

-Syd was at the pop-up store but not at the show.

-I will never again be dead front and center to an OF show. I used the HoB trick so I was in there 15 mins before everyone else. They took my sharpie saying that OF fans tag everything. And me and my friends decided to sit dead center up against the fence. Lemme just say there is like a 5 ft gap between fence and stage. People were Boo'n OF because the doors opened 7 and they didn't go on till 9:30 (Been to all 3 Boston performances shit is always that late).

-Before the show started about 8 people passed out, the fcuking incident happened, then the smoke machine came on everyone started mosh crushing the fcuk outta people. They show the Loiter Squad preview at 8:45. Found out the reason show was late was Tyler and Taco went to Target for underwear and supplies for the bus. They came on people went even more ape shit tryna crush everyone to get to the front. though you couldn't touch them nor did they even stage dive much because that gap was pretty big. People from the upper floors were sneaking downstairs pushing the crowd forward and sidewards. It got to the point there was only 2 ways you could get out the crowd fight your way out or crowd surf and have everyone steal your crap. I fought my way threw had a kid try and steal my preme hat fought for it back got out.

-Taco, Hodgy, and Left Brain DJ'd for Syd's absence. They did the fcukin Flex bomb drop every fcukin song. People got worse and worse. A gin drunk Jasper went through the crowd randomly doing a congo line that turned into a punch Jasper line. But that caused no arrests. They did first time performances for most of the new OF Tape.

-Lionel ran (literately ran) out the building about 11:05 going right past me right by the back side exit(looked worried) while I was talking to some snowbunny whose boyfriend left her the whole show to go mosh pit tryna set her up with my boy. Police arrested people for hurting OF affiliate at the very end. They were on 9:30~11:25. No one got refunds. Btw the media has overhyped every OF Boston incident don't believe shit they say.

BTW if any of you go to their next shows look for the white bitch that works the table. That ass is amazing.

This is really what Boston was like.

EDIT: Forgot Domo was given a Larry Bird throwback and threw it away

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

March 22, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
orucker

^ reason why I haven't been to a show since the last (1stconfused time they were at highline. A bunch of kids moshing that don't know how to mosh, myself included.

Though that one time was fun as hell.
March 22, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
ignorantian

Was at the Boston show, one of the OF associates got hurt. That person got arrested plus scattered ones. Fuckin teens were banging in the crowd were kicked out prob arrested as well. But this is everything that happened in Boston:

-Pop up store was suppose to open 11 am. They changed it to 1 pm. The group didn't show till 4:30 pm. And only let in 5 people at a time for 5 mins. The line was around Fenway park. My friends stayed and were last people in while I sat in line for show because I already have OF merch don't want anymore than one shirt. Though the time I was in the line most of the time it was just the local pizza shop coming out and overcharging kids 3 dollars for a slice of cheese pizza and this acid induced guy and his friend play drums with random buckets and shit you find in the trash, wasn't terrible actually.

-I will never again be dead front and center to an OF show. I used the HoB trick so I was in there 15 mins before everyone else. They took my sharpie saying that OF fans tag everything. And me and my friends decided to sit dead center up against the fence. Lemme just say there is like a 5 ft gap between fence and stage. People were Boo'n OF because the doors opened 7 and they didn't go on till 9:30 (Been to all 3 Boston performances shit is always that late).

-Before the show started about 8 people passed out, the fcuking incident happened, then the smoke machine came on everyone started mosh crushing the fcuk outta people. They show the Loiter Squad preview at 8:45. Found out the reason show was late was Tyler and Taco went to Target for underwear and supplies for the bus. They came on people went even more ape shit tryna crush everyone to get to the front. though you couldn't touch them nor did they even stage dive much because that gap was pretty big. People from the upper floors were sneaking downstairs pushing the crowd forward and sidewards. It got to the point there was only 2 ways you could get out the crowd fight your way out or crowd surf and have everyone steal your crap. I fought my way threw had a kid try and steal my preme hat fought for it back got out.

-Taco, Hodgy, and Left Brain DJ'd for Syd's absence. They did the fcukin Flex bomb drop every fcukin song. People got worse and worse. A gin drunk Jasper went through the crowd randomly doing a congo line that turned into a punch Jasper line. But that caused no arrests. They did first time performances for most of the new OF Tape.

-Lionel ran (literately ran) out the building about 11:05 going right past me right by the back side exit(looked worried) while I was talking to some snowbunny whose boyfriend left her the whole show to go mosh pit tryna set her up with my boy. Police arrested people for hurting OF affiliate at the very end. They were on 9:30~11:25. No one got refunds. Btw the media has overhyped every OF Boston incident don't believe shit they say.

BTW if any of you go to their next shows look for the white bitch that works the table. That ass is amazing.

chaos. sounds like these guys are letting the fame go to their heads.
March 22, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
xVILLN

Sounds similar to the time I went to he SF show last september.
OF is always late,and fucking kids get crazy as shit.It's actually quite fucking annoying especially when your just trying to chill out and catch a good show.Thats why I cant fuck with OF shows anymore lol.

March 22, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Kingkoor

NYC Show Photos

http://www.who-shot-ya.com/gallery/2012/Odd+Future+-+Hammerstein+Ballroom
March 23, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
orucker

^ last two shots are dope as fuck. One of these days I'll say what up when I see you at a show.

Please login first to reply.