December 15, 2010 @ 06:26 PM
Shanklin

Dat marketing scheme

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 15, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
tonysteak

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H_T9b-V_C8
cool repeat for at least an hour earlier today

and yeah, who cares who listens to it. like someone else said, I hope more people bandwagon. more money for the ♥♥♥♥♥s who have been doing a lot of free music. makes sense

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

December 15, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
TheAbstrakt

ey can anyone post the beats they used for Radical?
i know some of em, but the ones tyler rapped over sounded crazy
December 15, 2010 @ 08:28 PM
xVILLN

splatter instrumental is originally fam-lay's strung out
orange juice instrumental is lemonade
oblivion is an original beat from tyler i think
leather head is also an original joint from tyler i think
turnt down is originally roscoe dash's all the way turnt up
Drop instrumental is rich boy's drop
everything thats yours instrumental is mos def's the panties
double cheeseburger is an original beat i think,
up instrumental is wiz khalifa's up

thats about as much as i know...

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 15, 2010 @ 08:36 PM
xVILLN

ey can anyone post the beats they used for Radical?
i know some of em, but the ones tyler rapped over sounded crazy

splatter instrumental is originally fam-lay's strung out
orange juice instrumental is lemonade
oblivion is an original beat from tyler
leather head is also an original joint from tyler i think
turnt down is originally roscoe dash's all the way turnt up
Drop instrumental is rich boy's drop
everything thats yours instrumental is mos def's the panties
double cheeseburger is an original beat i think,
up instrumental is wiz khalifa's up
alright instrumental is memphis bleek's alright

thats about as much as i know...

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 15, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
Rugby Seigel

Double cheeseburger is fat raps by chip da ripper.
December 15, 2010 @ 09:28 PM
chief

tyler does the splatter beat way more justice than fam-lay. his voice just fits with it

•••

December 15, 2010 @ 09:30 PM
PiagetNoodle

oblivion is from james pants' seven seals

im also sure Leather Head is not an OF instrumental...
December 15, 2010 @ 11:12 PM
jizzla

This. OF ain't going to change because of those bitches. They're just going to get more money. cool Besides they cut people like that apart in their songs making it ironic, which will attract more "hipsters" making it more ironic.

True, kids in this thread bitching about bandwagoners when they probably aren't in OF or/and have only been on it a few months longer than others, while trying to dig up and drop bills on OF tees to make it seem like they're "longtime, legit, and loyal" fans is ironic too lol...
December 16, 2010 @ 07:29 AM
ThaCh3f

True, kids in this thread bitching about bandwagoners when they probably aren't in OF or/and have only been on it a few months longer than others, while trying to dig up and drop bills on OF tees to make it seem like they're "longtime, legit, and loyal" fans is ironic too lol...

This exactly.
December 16, 2010 @ 08:11 AM
Dorsal

December 16, 2010 @ 08:55 AM
THiZZ

I feel like alot of people are only fucking with OF just to stay relevant to be honest. If you think about most of the people cosigning them and whatnot its like really dude you know damn well you don't fuck with them you just wanna put your ear to the ground and shout cause everyone else is on the hype right now. Im glad OF is getting money and whatnot but they aren't as great as everyone is making them out to be real talk. I mean a couple of their songs are nice, but not every song. And not everyone is even that nice in the group. I respect their grind and what their doing cause for some young kids to come up like that and not lose sight of themselves is saying a lot. Especially when Tyler was still active on HB years back and he was trying to get his show on Adult Swim and when he first put out his songs...hell even the hypetrak shit that was going on at the time. However these ♥♥♥♥♥'s who you know damn well didn't fuck with them before to be like "Oh this OF shit goes so hard" or "Man i've had (insert song) on repeat X amount of times today swag!" is dumbass annoyin. Next thing you know Steve Harvey is gonna be cosigning on these nigs at the rate this shit is going...

-THiZZ
December 16, 2010 @ 10:19 AM
DaveGold

oblivion is from james pants' seven seals

im also sure Leather Head is not an OF instrumental...

"Leather Helmet" by The Liars is the original instrumental for Leather Head.
NONE of the beats on Radical are OF's. Tyler's said it a lot of times before.

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

December 16, 2010 @ 10:25 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol nah, Steve Harvey is a major square

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

December 16, 2010 @ 10:37 AM
jizzla

I feel like alot of people are only fucking with OF just to stay relevant to be honest. If you think about most of the people cosigning them and whatnot its like really dude you know damn well you don't fuck with them you just wanna put your ear to the ground and shout cause everyone else is on the hype right now. Im glad OF is getting money and whatnot but they aren't as great as everyone is making them out to be real talk. I mean a couple of their songs are nice, but not every song. And not everyone is even that nice in the group. I respect their grind and what their doing cause for some young kids to come up like that and not lose sight of themselves is saying a lot. Especially when Tyler was still active on HB years back and he was trying to get his show on Adult Swim and when he first put out his songs...hell even the hypetrak shit that was going on at the time. However these ♥♥♥♥♥'s who you know damn well didn't fuck with them before to be like "Oh this OF shit goes so hard" or "Man i've had (insert song) on repeat X amount of times today swag!" is dumbass annoyin. Next thing you know Steve Harvey is gonna be cosigning on these nigs at the rate this shit is going...

-THiZZ

You could label OF as "rebellious teens", therefore of coarse teeny boppers are going to cling onto it. (especially when they wear "cool" brands like Supreme, The Hundreds, etc.)

Plus, they don't sound like any other big artist out and nobody knows them yet, so there will be a bunch of dickriders purely based off that as well...
December 16, 2010 @ 11:10 AM
faust

^the hundreds is for faggots.
December 16, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
jizzla

I dont rock that shit *shrugs*...
December 16, 2010 @ 11:42 AM
chadd

-THiZZ

outside of anything "subculture" related, no ones who they are. as big as they've become, its still a relatively small group of people that fuck with any of em. You must hang around a lot of whack ♥♥♥♥♥s.
December 16, 2010 @ 11:45 AM
Shanklin

Why is thizz so salty lmaoo. Everytime I see dude post in here its about how OF isn't this or how OF isn't that. As for ♥♥♥♥♥s jumping on the bandwagon, it's ALWAYS gonna be like that with anything dope. Music, art, games, sports, whatever...dope is dope hombre. These ♥♥♥♥♥s made it man, and that just comes with success.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 16, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
chief

•••

December 16, 2010 @ 12:19 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

it was good they put Yelawolf on that list, cuz he really really REALLY did kill that verse...

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

December 16, 2010 @ 01:17 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

I hate how you ♥♥♥♥♥s and other ♥♥♥♥♥s in general start hating shit when it gets popular. How does that even make sense??? How u gonna be mad at them getting co-signs and new fans?? Ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥s sound gay. And i dont mean gay in a sound stupid way I mean u sound gay as you like men and want these ♥♥♥♥♥s for yourself as if they owe u some shit.
December 16, 2010 @ 04:42 PM
jizzla

^I'm sure alot of them are *cough*...
December 16, 2010 @ 04:47 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

-THiZZ

Damn thats one dope ass opinion bro..

Can you tell us a few more? Honestly?
December 16, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
December 16, 2010 @ 06:36 PM
NoStress

OF is becoming like the new Wu-tang, the rappers that kids claim to fuck with in order to look cool.

burr

December 16, 2010 @ 06:40 PM
rocka

December 16, 2010 @ 06:42 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

this

yall need to stfu and just enjoy the damn music man.
December 16, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
DeezNuts

-THiZZ

no one gives a fuck. we just trying to listen to good shit and enjoy it.
December 16, 2010 @ 09:18 PM
THiZZ

outside of anything "subculture" related, no ones who they are. as big as they've become, its still a relatively small group of people that fuck with any of em. You must hang around a lot of whack ♥♥♥♥♥s.

Yeah gotta have a few in your circle for network purposes...

Why is thizz so salty lmaoo. Everytime I see dude post in here its about how OF isn't this or how OF isn't that. As for ♥♥♥♥♥s jumping on the bandwagon, it's ALWAYS gonna be like that with anything dope. Music, art, games, sports, whatever...dope is dope hombre. These ♥♥♥♥♥s made it man, and that just comes with success.

As i said before some of the stuff they put out is nice, but not everything. I give them ♥♥♥♥♥'s credit for what they do. I'm just really mad they almost got me wrote up at work for listening to Bastard...

-THiZZ

Please login first to reply.