Official Odd Future Wolf Gang Thread

May 21, 2011 @ 13:41
They snatched my hat while I was surfing but I didn't see who did it. There were SO many fucking people. They they surfed me on stage, I tried to get my shit back, but security forced me off stage. Fucking sucks.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

May 21, 2011 @ 13:57
The walls were fucking sweating tonight. How come I aint see no HB fam? Pats cheesesteaks at 2 am.....mmmmmmmmm. Just got home, fucking shot

I was the dude in the black/ grey SNY fitted. I was yelling shit at you while I was in the front hah.
May 21, 2011 @ 14:14
http://www.mediafire.com/?97xaso1fgy60ucy

Moonlight Un-Chopped and Skrewed

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

May 21, 2011 @ 15:39
ok cool
May 21, 2011 @ 16:42
Goblin finally came from Amazon, my vinyl is still no where to be seen.

smokeyface
May 21, 2011 @ 16:46
I got my vinyl from my record store they just got it in last week
May 21, 2011 @ 17:00
sooo, about that Jack Mushroom thing?
May 21, 2011 @ 17:05
He's supposed to have a new song called hitler dropping this weekend I'm anxious to see what it sounds like
May 21, 2011 @ 19:01
would you really expect hood ♥♥♥♥♥z at an of show?

idunno, not like everyone? Meaning all creeds or just faggot college breaux's?
Ive yet to attend cus i dropped the ball on the first ny show, couldnt find anyone to go with
May 21, 2011 @ 19:12
idunno, not like everyone? Meaning all creeds or just faggot college breaux's?
Ive yet to attend cus i dropped the ball on the first ny show, couldnt find anyone to go with

Go by yourself homie. smokeyface less to worry about. i love going to shows dolo
May 21, 2011 @ 20:11
sooo, about that Jack Mushroom thing?

Just cus he is O.F. and raps doesn't mean hes gonna be rapping with The "inner circle" of O.F.. isn't there like 20+ O.F. members? Besides, the guy doesn't have a lot of songs to even say he is legitly a good rapper.
May 21, 2011 @ 20:13
He's supposed to have a new song called hitler dropping this weekend I'm anxious to see what it sounds like

Where are you nigs gettin info on this dude?
May 21, 2011 @ 20:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just cus he is O.F. and raps doesn't mean hes gonna be rapping with The "inner circle" of O.F.. isn't there like 20+ O.F. members? Besides, the guy doesn't have a lot of songs to even say he is legitly a good rapper.

this.

and theres 60 members.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 21, 2011 @ 20:20
wut? this is wack.
May 21, 2011 @ 20:28
http://twitter.com/#!/WolfMushroom

i didnt drop "HITLER" yet ill post the link up on here when its time. later on today
May 21, 2011 @ 20:46
I've yet to see any official confirmation of Jack Mushroom being in OF

Inactive User

May 21, 2011 @ 20:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
Swag Me The Fuck Out

He tweeted my topic on Kanyetothe
http://twitter.com/#!/WolfMushroom/status/71413332879491072

Im a affiliate of the Wolf Gang now in a way smokeyface

But yeah, he is an official member

rofl
May 21, 2011 @ 21:14
I don't know how may of you guys were at the show in Baltimore, but I made an appearance their to see the post hype performance of OF and I was not pleased at what I saw. They obviously looked exhausted and they barely performed anything being on stage for only an hour. Performance - 5/10

But besides that I still had a blast.

Got to meet That niqqa Mike G:

Jasper is a funny ass niqqa. Ha Ha! First of all in that pic, his eyes were not closed, he was just THAT SMACKED. During and before the show, he was just walking around in the crowd. Standing in line for entry of the show, standing in the bleachers with us on the side of the club. And it was weird becuase nobody really knew that it was him, lol.

I did some crowd surfing and some punk ass niqqa snatched off my Surpreme x North Face hat, lol >smh if anyone has one of those for sell in black, I would love to buy it.

Did any other HB's attend the show?

yo I was there, but I thought the show was fire. it was my first of show. tyler seemed to have a good time, which was confirmed by his tweets. i was glad the crowd was good. idk if you saw me I was the short ass motha fucker in the white t. the mosh pit was so hot i thought i was going to vom for most of the show.
May 21, 2011 @ 21:16
if you guys are into custom covers on itunes, here's one for assmilk

http://i54.tinypic.com/10rr5nn.jpg

jacked that style hard, but i was bored, and found that reference.
May 21, 2011 @ 21:22
I've yet to see any official confirmation of Jack Mushroom being in OF

"Taco and Left Brain tweeted and said he was not OF. During Domo's ustream the other day, I asked the question if Jack was with them and he said no. Syd explained and said he was a homie but does not make music with the group."@kidswastingtime
May 21, 2011 @ 21:33
Might be a good move for Odd Future Records to loook into it. Other companies might try to reach him, knowing he is an Earl clone. Big reach but not impossible...
May 21, 2011 @ 21:57
Disney / Paraphilia
I particularly like the song ''Nightmare" off Goblin.

Anyways, if you want to discover some other really creepy interesting hip hop and help diversify this musical genre, you should check this out:

youtube=======> ''rank moist vegetation''

I think you must be smart if youre interested in REAL innovative hip hop and stuff, so you surely will understand this obscure collective's message.....
May 21, 2011 @ 21:58
who are you talking about?

sorry Im new to this site...
May 21, 2011 @ 22:15
I hope you continue to spam this thread.
May 21, 2011 @ 22:16
So he isn't in of then? Yet he claims wolf gang idk about this guy his raps are good though
May 21, 2011 @ 22:42
(i'm new here so don't shit on me...haha)

until i see/hear tyler explicitly say he is or isn't in OF, i'm reserving judgement. if he's not, it's gonna be really embarrassing, because he's hardcore claiming Odd Future.

Rap-wise, he sounds like an EARL imitator. He's got talent, but if he keeps this style, he's forever gonna be seen as "that one kid who's kinda like EARL"

just my opinion
May 21, 2011 @ 22:45
even if he aint he still affiliated with them niqqas some how
May 21, 2011 @ 22:56
wheres 'Hitler' at?

burr

May 21, 2011 @ 23:17
Later on today, 4 hours ago.
May 21, 2011 @ 23:24
Taco said on his Formspring that Jack is a homie and is OF but doesn't rap with them.

http://mobile.formspring.me/profile/question/TRIPLESIXTACO/171819905115518172
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0