Official Odd Future Wolf Gang Thread

May 16, 2011 @ 23:19:12
That ♥♥♥♥♥s nose looks like some nasa rocket lol. The shading makes it look like its just floating on his face chillin
May 16, 2011 @ 23:29:28
My vinyl is taking forever to come in, anyone else's being shipped really slow?

From Amazon?
May 16, 2011 @ 23:34:23
Loks like an afro

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

May 16, 2011 @ 23:46:31
Maybe earl is scared about may 21st lol
May 17, 2011 @ 00:06:43
My vinyl is taking forever to come in, anyone else's being shipped really slow?

uh-huh
May 17, 2011 @ 00:06:44
Does anybody have a subscription to the New Yorker? I'm tryna read that article where the dude actually interviewed Earl but don't wanna pay to read that shit.
May 17, 2011 @ 00:12:24
There are links a few pages back. When it says there wa an error just highlight the URL and hit enter. It'll work.
May 17, 2011 @ 00:19:46
Haha just got back from the show. Detroit was too much for odd future... How you bout to preach a crazy lifestyle but then walk off the stage when some bottles get thrown at you.... silly silly.
May 17, 2011 @ 00:20:00
anyone else hear earl's voice in radicals? in the chorus part "im fuckin radical..." i swear i hear his voice in the background.
May 17, 2011 @ 00:40:33
swag
May 17, 2011 @ 00:42:21
Haha just got back from the show. Detroit was too much for odd future... How you bout to preach a crazy lifestyle but then walk off the stage when some bottles get thrown at you.... silly silly.

Who the fuck wants to get hit with glass bottles.
May 17, 2011 @ 00:50:25

not nobody, but when you are singing "kill people, burn shit, fuck school" then stop the show because a bottle gets thrown on stage....
May 17, 2011 @ 01:02:21
not nobody, but when you are singing "kill people, burn shit, fuck school" then stop the show because a bottle gets thrown on stage....

Go on a stage and perform, lemme throw a glass bottle at your face. |0

burr

May 17, 2011 @ 01:08:19
anyone else hear earl's voice in radicals? in the chorus part "im fuckin radical..." i swear i hear his voice in the background.

That's Taco
May 17, 2011 @ 01:08:23
Did Syd actually get hit?

burr

May 17, 2011 @ 01:24:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDEyBBiqJ58&feature=share

Footage of the bottle being thrown in the D

washpahpin.com

May 17, 2011 @ 01:29:55

most venues dont give out glass bottles anymore, just saying

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 17, 2011 @ 01:32:40
was the crowd chanting IPC? It s Detroit and everything. Fuck those white trash idiots.
May 17, 2011 @ 01:34:55
Drewbacca
lol leave it to detroit to give them glass bottles

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 17, 2011 @ 01:37:38
Wow you went od with the racial slurs. I was referring to ICP fans.
May 17, 2011 @ 01:46:11
most venues dont give out glass bottles anymore, just saying

^This... and there was security before you got in. so the chances of a glass bottle getting in is slim.

and a plastic cup was thrown in that video to make tyler take his shirt off. so my real question is, is everyone on the west coast really that soft?
May 17, 2011 @ 01:48:34
^This... and there was security before you got in. so the chances of a glass bottle getting in is slim.

and a plastic cup was thrown in that video to make tyler take his shirt off. so my real question is, is everyone on the west coast really that soft?

from what.cd:

"Detroit was absolutely insane. I waited in line for 5 hours just for them all to get pissed and leave because some dude kept throwing glass bottles on stage.

My mans kept throwing bottles and one almost hit Sydney. Tyler said if one more bottle was thrown the person was getting their ass beat. In mid sentence another bottle is thrown and almost hits him and breaks at Syd's feet. At some point during this Syd rushes off stage. Hodgy is pissed as fuck. Tyler takes his shirt off and asks the crowd who did it. They point out this dude and start throwing him at the stage. He gets on stage and Tyler asks him if he did it, he really doesn't respond.

Shit just gets out of hand at this point. Either Left Brain or Hodgy deck this dude of stage, I don't remember, shit was getting too crazy. Hodgy jumps in the crowd and starts beating this dudes ass. All the crowd members around him are stomping him out.

Hodgy got pissed and left the stage. Tyler was trying to continue the stage but at this point only him and Mike G are up there. He goes to Syd's laptop and just says I don't know how to work this shit. Mike G starts fucking with it, but at this point Hodgy comes back out and says that the show is over. All the lights are turned off and they all leave. "
May 17, 2011 @ 01:51:07
ahahahah fucking loser.
hope the kook got what he deserves.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

May 17, 2011 @ 01:54:31
from what.cd:

"Detroit was absolutely insane. I waited in line for 5 hours just for them all to get pissed and leave because some dude kept throwing glass bottles on stage.

My mans kept throwing bottles and one almost hit Sydney. Tyler said if one more bottle was thrown the person was getting their ass beat. In mid sentence another bottle is thrown and almost hits him and breaks at Syd's feet. At some point during this Syd rushes off stage. Hodgy is pissed as fuck. Tyler takes his shirt off and asks the crowd who did it. They point out this dude and start throwing him at the stage. He gets on stage and Tyler asks him if he did it, he really doesn't respond.

Shit just gets out of hand at this point. Either Left Brain or Hodgy deck this dude of stage, I don't remember, shit was getting too crazy. Hodgy jumps in the crowd and starts beating this dudes ass. All the crowd members around him are stomping him out.

Hodgy got pissed and left the stage. Tyler was trying to continue the stage but at this point only him and Mike G are up there. He goes to Syd's laptop and just says I don't know how to work this shit. Mike G starts fucking with it, but at this point Hodgy comes back out and says that the show is over. All the lights are turned off and they all leave. "

why was ya mans throwing bottles. i dont understand the point of that? please explain.
May 17, 2011 @ 01:55:07
Originally posted by Inactive User

Damn that's fucked up what happened. One ♥♥♥♥♥ ruined the while show. Hodgy went off on someone tho lol
May 17, 2011 @ 02:00:21
why was ya mans throwing bottles. i dont understand the point of that? please explain.

I didn't write it. It was from a post on the OFT forums from some dude that went to the show
May 17, 2011 @ 02:06:56
Originally posted by Inactive User

shits getting real.
almost reminds me of somthing i read in the WU book about the fans starting shit at a show and the whole wu-tang fighting ♥♥♥♥♥s in the crowd.

and that ♥♥♥♥♥ who threw the bottle looked like a herb as ♥♥♥♥♥
May 17, 2011 @ 02:29:31
is everyone on the west coast really that soft?

lol. ur a idiot
May 17, 2011 @ 02:37:04
May 17, 2011 @ 02:40:08
i applaud tyler and mike g for trying to continue the show
Please login first to reply.
x