May 17, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
Beach2theBay

was the crowd chanting IPC? It s Detroit and everything. Fuck those white trash idiots.
May 17, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol leave it to detroit to give them glass bottles

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 17, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
Beach2theBay

Wow you went od with the racial slurs. I was referring to ICP fans.
May 17, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
RobxReality

most venues dont give out glass bottles anymore, just saying

^This... and there was security before you got in. so the chances of a glass bottle getting in is slim.

and a plastic cup was thrown in that video to make tyler take his shirt off. so my real question is, is everyone on the west coast really that soft?
May 17, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
Ekong

^This... and there was security before you got in. so the chances of a glass bottle getting in is slim.

and a plastic cup was thrown in that video to make tyler take his shirt off. so my real question is, is everyone on the west coast really that soft?

from what.cd:

"Detroit was absolutely insane. I waited in line for 5 hours just for them all to get pissed and leave because some dude kept throwing glass bottles on stage.

My mans kept throwing bottles and one almost hit Sydney. Tyler said if one more bottle was thrown the person was getting their ass beat. In mid sentence another bottle is thrown and almost hits him and breaks at Syd's feet. At some point during this Syd rushes off stage. Hodgy is pissed as fuck. Tyler takes his shirt off and asks the crowd who did it. They point out this dude and start throwing him at the stage. He gets on stage and Tyler asks him if he did it, he really doesn't respond.

Shit just gets out of hand at this point. Either Left Brain or Hodgy deck this dude of stage, I don't remember, shit was getting too crazy. Hodgy jumps in the crowd and starts beating this dudes ass. All the crowd members around him are stomping him out.

Hodgy got pissed and left the stage. Tyler was trying to continue the stage but at this point only him and Mike G are up there. He goes to Syd's laptop and just says I don't know how to work this shit. Mike G starts fucking with it, but at this point Hodgy comes back out and says that the show is over. All the lights are turned off and they all leave. "
May 17, 2011 @ 01:51 AM
julian.

ahahahah fucking loser.
hope the kook got what he deserves.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

May 17, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
Its_SONIC

from what.cd:

"Detroit was absolutely insane. I waited in line for 5 hours just for them all to get pissed and leave because some dude kept throwing glass bottles on stage.

My mans kept throwing bottles and one almost hit Sydney. Tyler said if one more bottle was thrown the person was getting their ass beat. In mid sentence another bottle is thrown and almost hits him and breaks at Syd's feet. At some point during this Syd rushes off stage. Hodgy is pissed as fuck. Tyler takes his shirt off and asks the crowd who did it. They point out this dude and start throwing him at the stage. He gets on stage and Tyler asks him if he did it, he really doesn't respond.

Shit just gets out of hand at this point. Either Left Brain or Hodgy deck this dude of stage, I don't remember, shit was getting too crazy. Hodgy jumps in the crowd and starts beating this dudes ass. All the crowd members around him are stomping him out.

Hodgy got pissed and left the stage. Tyler was trying to continue the stage but at this point only him and Mike G are up there. He goes to Syd's laptop and just says I don't know how to work this shit. Mike G starts fucking with it, but at this point Hodgy comes back out and says that the show is over. All the lights are turned off and they all leave. "

why was ya mans throwing bottles. i dont understand the point of that? please explain.
May 17, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDEyBBiqJ58&feature=share

Footage of the bottle being thrown in the D

Damn that's fucked up what happened. One ♥♥♥♥♥ ruined the while show. Hodgy went off on someone tho lol
May 17, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
Ekong

why was ya mans throwing bottles. i dont understand the point of that? please explain.

I didn't write it. It was from a post on the OFT forums from some dude that went to the show
May 17, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
xVILLN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDEyBBiqJ58&feature=share

Footage of the bottle being thrown in the D

shits getting real.
almost reminds me of somthing i read in the WU book about the fans starting shit at a show and the whole wu-tang fighting ♥♥♥♥♥s in the crowd.

and that ♥♥♥♥♥ who threw the bottle looked like a herb as ♥♥♥♥♥

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 17, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
JohnDank

is everyone on the west coast really that soft?

lol. ur a idiot
May 17, 2011 @ 02:37 AM
RobxReality

lol. Ur a idiot
cool
May 17, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
Awww SNAP

i applaud tyler and mike g for trying to continue the show
May 17, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
Jarshy

Leave it to shithole Detroit for throwing glass bottles on stage and chanting ICP. if Detroit and Florida got blown up, I wouldn't be mad...
May 17, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
chargerfan

When we gonna get another show in LA?
May 17, 2011 @ 02:56 AM
julian.

Soon.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

May 17, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
DREWKKAKE

see you there

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 17, 2011 @ 03:03 AM
chief

drew you weren't invited :/

•••

May 17, 2011 @ 03:14 AM

Leave it to shithole Detroit for throwing glass bottles on stage and chanting ICP. if Detroit and Florida got blown up, I wouldn't be mad...

lol because no other place in america has people that do stuff like that

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 17, 2011 @ 03:27 AM
dead_account_

HODGY 'BEATS' UP FAN

I was standing literally front row and a foot away from it when it all went down. Tyler was talking about how they were gonna beat someone's ass if they threw another glass bottle because someone had just thrown one, then another got thrown. Tyler, Hodgy, and Left Brain all take off their shirts and start talking that they are gonna beat some ass and Tyler points into the crowd with them right towards around where I was standing. They keep asking different people if it was them that threw it. The crowd surfs some random kid to the stage and he is standing there. They ask him if he threw the bottle and he said I didn't throw nothing. Left Brain shoves him off the stage landing him in the crowd, then Hodgy 'Beats' him up. Well actually, Hodgy jumps off the stage onto the fan about 6 inches from me and punches him in the lip while they are on the ground and the security guards jumped down and pulled them away, I pulled them away too. Hodgy and Left Brain walk off and Tyler and Mike G are the only ones left. Hodgy comes back out, gives the \m/ horns signalling that they are done. Tyler wants to keep going and goes to the computer but he says that he doesn't know how to work it. Tyler then confirms that the show is over and they leave.

The kid that they punched and shoved off stage didn't throw anything. He was right by me when it happened. He didn't throw the glass bottle. OFWGKTA attacked a fan for nothing. It was fucking immature and shouldn't have happened. I think the fame's gotten to them. Also, my friend took this picture of the kid that they punched.

Interesting...so there's a possibility that the kid who got beaten up was innocent...suprised
AND THE PLOT THICKENS...
May 17, 2011 @ 04:00 AM
DeezNuts

was the crowd chanting IPC? It s Detroit and everything. Fuck those white trash idiots.

naww they were saying "Hodgy Beats"
May 17, 2011 @ 04:00 AM
chief

who cares

•••

May 17, 2011 @ 04:14 AM
The Music Man

Rumor is that Danny Brown and crew may have been involved. Pure speculation however...
May 17, 2011 @ 04:35 AM
ReZ

lol at tyler's response

May 17, 2011 @ 07:04 AM

Inactive

May 17, 2011 @ 07:29 AM
AdnanToThe

Lol at Hodgy beating up someone, nigg is like 5 feet

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

May 17, 2011 @ 07:32 AM
Déjàh Vuu

I think OF will pick up Earl from Samoa on there way to australia at the end of this month.
May 17, 2011 @ 07:41 AM
xVILLN

SHE hasnt dropped yet???
I thought it would at least be out by now,with the album being out and all..

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 17, 2011 @ 07:51 AM
Freddie Benson

lol @ the quote saying odd future is immature and how does beating a ♥♥♥♥♥ up who (you think) was throwing bottles at you mean fame got to you? Nig made no sense lol

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

May 17, 2011 @ 08:16 AM
jaguar everglades

im watching the of video of kids throwing bottles laughing cause the dude with the cam is saying. omg look at tyler hes big as hell. lmaooooo.

fuck you of stans. lame tame version of the juggalos. atleast those dudes got fat trailer park pussy.

Please login first to reply.