Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 12, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
NZOO

It doesn't come with a sticker it's just the sticker that's on the wrapper and people reused it

I'm not thirsty for a fucking sticker, like most people.

Don't badmind me.

May 12, 2011 @ 12:03 AM
NZOO

the stickers on the plastic are not hard to remove at all...i did it with ease...your a retard if you cant get it off

I'm not thirsty for a fucking sticker and didn't attempt to take it off.

Don't badmind me.

May 12, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
da

google search: Artist name + album name + mediafire
cool
May 12, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
Andreezy

Dead

what a dumb shit
May 12, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
NoStress

It comes with a sticker, but it's already on the plastic.

Good luck trying to remove it...

LOL so my dumbass in excitement through away the plastic, with the sticker on it

oh well

burr

May 12, 2011 @ 03:46 AM
filthavenue

Odd Future has the worst fans. Its like all these wierd kids came out of nowhere.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

May 12, 2011 @ 04:20 AM
shinesolo

someone sell me a ticket for friday's show in nyc ive got $30 on it
May 12, 2011 @ 04:23 AM
++Phil

NEGASHI! haha what the fuck is he doing in this thread. I hope no one is suggesting he's biting OF. He's been doing music like that since at least 05. That video is hilarious though cool

^^this

Negashi is the shit
May 12, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
JohnDank

You might not have heard about him yet
May 12, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
Deccck

Has anyone got their vinyl from Amazon?
May 12, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
TracyJordan

Got one extra ticket left for the NYC show. Hit the inbox.
May 12, 2011 @ 02:18 PM
jurrasicshark

Odd Future has the worst fans. Its like all these wierd kids came out of nowhere.

Tylers a weird kid, with problems. These "weird" kids are fans that can relate to his music most likely, unless they're just dickriders
May 12, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
Jim Jardashian

Tylers a weird kid, with problems. These "weird" kids are fans that can relate to his music most likely, unless they're just dickriders

weird kids don't wear supreme. they dgaf and congregate with eachother playing pokemon.
May 12, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
murtijn

goblin hella nice
May 12, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Was blasting bitch suck dick down the street with USA bandana on.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

May 12, 2011 @ 03:13 PM
TheAbstrakt

i think what hes saying is that all of a sudden kids act/say they are "weird" because of tyler.
May 12, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
PiagetNoodle

everyones weird, get over it.. ppl who think they're sooo "different" are losers
May 12, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
dhkgfkdj

Guy I know from my school (seton hall) wrote this "review" of goblin for our shitty school newspaper.
Keep in mind this guy made a screenshot of tyler from the yonkers video his facebook profile pic when the video dropped, and now he writes this--an uniformed, overly-critical rant about how shitty OF is in general, especially tyler. I don't get it.

Overhyped rapper all shock, little substance

It's been nearly three months since Odd Future's appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and, predictably enough, the group is now one of the hottest fads in the world of hip-hop.

The word "fad" seems a more than an appropriate description for the group of mostly college-aged performers, considering they are undoubtedly heading into the obscure abyss of failed experiments when the spotlight moves elsewhere.

You can call them horror-core, you can call them alternative hip-hop or you can call them mentally unstable. Only one thing is for sure: they are everything that is wrong with hip-hop today.

Tyler the Creator, the de facto group leader, is arguably the most explosive with his lyrics and handles all of the production (if you can even call it that). His latest album, "Goblin," is even more deranged and disturbing than anyone could have ever imagined.

Hip-hop, even in its infancy, was and still is like most other forms of music; it has been a way for people to express their feelings in an artistic and creative way.

Some feelings, however, are better left unsaid.

Realistically one might think Tyler would grow bored of rapping about drugs he does not even consume or degrading women with his grotesque and sexually crude verses.

And, then again, maybe he won't.

As of late, hip-hop has become less about the real struggles of real people and more about writing verses solely for the purpose of shocking or amusing listeners. The value of each verse is depreciated by the very unrealistic nature of it all.

The way in which Odd Future's music is swallowed by the masses only suggests how desperate hip-hop fans are for something different, new, and exciting; so much so that they would allow themselves to be bewitched by nothing more than a sophomoric gimmick.

Even the mystical tones of Odd Future member Frank Ocean cannot save the group of misguided and miscreant juveniles looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

And even with the impressive production on Tyler's first solo album, the production of "Goblin" plays more like the end of a book written by an author who became lazy halfway through and finished it just for the sake of doing so. The amount of filler tracks on the album is more than enough evidence of this.

Even Odd Future's music videos demonstrate their odd, albeit fascinating, need for attention. The video for "Yonkers", the first single on "Goblin," is excruciatingly painful to watch, both physically and mentally.

What started out as a posse of unique, urban appealing high school artists is quickly turning out more like an army of delinquents whose psychosis has been put to tape, and yet still it seems like nothing more than a practical joke gone too far.

If legends like Tupac, Big L, and Ice Cube are the founding fathers of gangster rap, what does that make Odd Future? Nothing more than gangster rap's deranged, bastard step-child.
May 12, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol Tupac, Ice Cube and Big L made their whole careers based on rapping about shocking things that they didn't actually do

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^he mad
Gli Azzurri

is frank 100% going to be on the east coast tour? every show?
May 12, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Seems like people either don't get it, or just genuinely don't like what OF stands for.
May 12, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
Kingkoor

is frank 100% going to be on the east coast tour? every show?

I know Frank will be in NY for sure.
May 12, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
bulmasaur

You either fuck with OF or you don't... I don't understand why people feel the need to bash it just because they aren't feeling the music
May 12, 2011 @ 04:58 PM
NoStress

They probably bash it because alot of the fans wont STFU.

burr

May 12, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
AquzeHim

they're connected but are nowhere close to releasing a record on a real label and getting a song on the radio

They've got plays on POWER106 935KDAY, and multiple other radio stations. As well as made radio station appearances. Not saying they got charting hits all over the place though. XL doesn't count as a major label? Signing a deal with Sony RED Dsitribution isn't a huge deal? They can distribute, create, and release whatever they want, and that will pay off in the end for sure. Labels and radio isn't a neccesity anymore anyways.
May 12, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
koedog.

1 of my boys works at the XL offices in SoHo, but forgot to get his name on the guestlist so not only is he assed out for the show tomorrow, but I am too !

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

May 12, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
Beach2theBay

[QUOTE=
May 12, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
drewblocka

i think the hardest line i like is "dont look at me, im six-five about to fuckin cry about another guy but this is golf wang do or die."

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 12, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
Beach2theBay

My fav line off Goblin is
"what's that? The cock of a black dude, mad cuz his daughter got the swag of a vacuum."

Please login first to reply.