Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 18, 2011 @ 12:59 PM
Beach2theBay

listen to the first 10 seconds
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6rrfJdtKI

That was obviously a joke like the rest of his lyrics. If he didn't want to be famous he wouldn't perform on tv shows or do shows in other countries.

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

April 18, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
Shanklin

lol he's stated many times he wants a grammy

Fixed. But it basically means the same shit lol

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

April 18, 2011 @ 01:42 PM

Inactive

That was obviously a joke like the rest of his lyrics. If he didn't want to be famous he wouldn't perform on tv shows or do shows in other countries.

Tyler is an attention whore, what do you expect? All people performing on a stage is.
April 18, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
PiagetNoodle

When you become famous, it is not about what you want.
April 18, 2011 @ 02:20 PM
Beach2theBay

Tyler is an attention whore, what do you expect? All people performing on a stage is.

are you serious bro? you just proved my point. what kind of attention whore wouldn't want to be famous? that's like a drug addict not wanting to get high.

April 18, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
xVILLN

i get where your coming from.I also think that the fame shit kinda sprung outta nowhere though.like,if all this never happened,im sure tyler would still be making music and fucking around on fairfax and whatnot.shit,we would probably even have WOLF by now.it seemed like it was only because MTV put that shit on the most wanted for 2011 list that it got delayed.even tyler was surprised by that list.the fame came in little by little after that.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

April 18, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

He didn't DO IT for the fame but he should have figured it would come with the territory. It's probably shocking to all of the OF crew that they got this far this fast (whether they'd admit it or not) and they are probably still getting used to it. As they get older they'll obviously handle it in a more mature way.
April 18, 2011 @ 04:49 PM
whoRichard?

I got Detroit tickets for sale LMK!
April 18, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^Lol'd
April 18, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
bulmasaur

lolololol

my name andrew

April 18, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
Hamster Boy

hahahahahaha

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

April 18, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
rafi_

dat buy-tickets-to-a-concert-on-the-other-side-of-the-country-with-no-plans-on-going-just-to-charge-rape-to-legitimate-fans lifestyle.

April 18, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
bulmasaur

my name andrew

April 18, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
Beach2theBay

I think he might be trolling with posts like that.He doesn't seem all emo in most(except that drone one) of his interviews or on stage. If he really does feel that way that's kind of scary. He's not even close to peaking yet so if fame is fucking with him already he should quit. Shit Goblin isn't even out yet and he's tripping already. He just needs a good professional team behind him to keep him in line. I know what he means though. I've been to a few events in hollywood and there's so much bullshit and ass kissing it makes me wonder if I could ever live that life.

also
twitter.com/oddfuckingtaco/status/60138705486229504
haha

April 18, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
Eaton

He's def not trolling. Its good for him to feel like that and not get complacent with where he's at. He knows he's still far from where he wants to be

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

April 18, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
✡HYFR✡

the fuck he gotta troll for?

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

April 18, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
rafi_

I think Tyler might be making posts like that to troll. He doesn't seem all emo in most(except that drone one) of his interviews or on stage. If he really does feel that way that's kind of scary. He's not even close to peaking yet so if fame is fucking with him already he should quit. Shit Goblin isn't even out yet and he's tripping already. He just needs a good professional team behind him to keep him in line. I know what he means though. I've been to a few events in hollywood and there's so much bullshit and ass kissing it makes me wonder if I could ever live that life.

also
haha

why do you always think tyler's trolling or joking? he is 100% a real fan of waka flocka's music and he's being genuine in that formspring answer. just because he has thoughts or opinions you (or the general public) might not agree with, doesn't mean you have to assume he's always fucking around.
April 18, 2011 @ 08:09 PM
nelsonLIUser

lol why is everyone here so serious. music is fun.

nlsnl.tumblr.com

April 18, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
Beach2theBay

why do you always think tyler's trolling or joking? he is 100% a real fan of waka flocka's music and he's being genuine in that formspring answer. just because he has thoughts or opinions you (or the general public) might not agree with, doesn't mean you have to assume he's always fucking around.

ignore the first sentence and read the rest geez.

April 18, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
tonysteak

ignore the first sentence and read the rest geez.

when you go from just a couple people knowing aobut you to magazine covers, performing on MTV, a set of music where kanye west is performing, and preparing to release your debut album, all of what he's feeling could very well be real. shit, i'd be anxious too if all that was happening so fast when im so used to just hanging with friends and slowly releasing music a small fan base listens to

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

April 18, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Tyler a smart ass ♥♥♥♥♥, he'll adjust to the shit. But anyone who's experienced fame this fast seems to always go through this. The only thing that is concerning is that he said countless times he plans or planned to kill himself. So the fame shit might have a influence on that.
April 18, 2011 @ 09:06 PM
Beach2theBay

when you go from just a couple people knowing aobut you to magazine covers, performing on MTV, a set of music where kanye west is performing, and preparing to release your debut album, all of what he's feeling could very well be real. shit, i'd be anxious too if all that was happening so fast when im so used to just hanging with friends and slowly releasing music a small fan base listens to

that was what i was getting at with the rest of my post but ♥♥♥♥♥s had to focus on the joke at the beginning. Tyler's in a "be careful what you wish for" situation. He wanted the attention and now that he has it he has to deal with the good attention and bad attention. That's a good place to be though. I'd trade places like a mothafucka. I wish MTV still did their Diary serious. Tyler would be funny as fuck on that. Chris Rock's was my favorite when he stole his own cd from Sam Goody.

April 18, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
NZOO

Anyone remember Charles Hamilton?

Don't badmind me.

April 18, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
bluntokes

Fuck I feel bad for you kids.. just enjoy the fucking music.
April 18, 2011 @ 10:43 PM
r3noops

bacon boys
April 18, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
Awww SNAP

I think he might be trolling with posts like that.He doesn't seem all emo in most(except that drone one) of his interviews or on stage. If he really does feel that way that's kind of scary. He's not even close to peaking yet so if fame is fucking with him already he should quit. Shit Goblin isn't even out yet and he's tripping already. He just needs a good professional team behind him to keep him in line. I know what he means though. I've been to a few events in hollywood and there's so much bullshit and ass kissing it makes me wonder if I could ever live that life.

also
haha

Why would he type full paged summary to answer a simple question on formspring? I'm pretty sure he's serious.. Just listen to the music goddamncool
April 18, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
Beach2theBay

1) the thing about trolling was kind of a joke
2) if everyone "just listened to the music" or "just wore the clothes" this board wouldn't exist.
the purpose of the board is to discuss the clothes and music you like.

stfu cool

April 18, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
chief

when is SHE dropping?

•••

April 18, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
Awww SNAP

1) the thing about trolling was kind of a joke
2) if everyone "just listened to the music" or "just wore the clothes" this board wouldn't exist.
the purpose of the board is to discuss the clothes and music you like.

stfu cool

yeah you're correct. i come here to find the latest OF tracks, find concert footage, news, etc.. not really to read about one member assuming that Tyler's always faking shit
April 19, 2011 @ 01:31 AM
Mikeyone4life

Today I went to Fairfax and witnessed Tyler almost get killed. He was crossing the street and some fucking car failed to stop and ran into him and broke his skateboard. He flipped out on dude fucking banged on his window and got his board and banged it on the hood of his car. I'm going to get a lot of cool story, bro comments but I just thought I'd post it in here. Glad he's ok though.

Please login first to reply.