Official Odd Future Wolf Gang Thread

April 12, 2011 @ 21:13:26
energy and charisma>special effects

lol.
April 12, 2011 @ 21:17:21
lmao, you're fucking weird

im weird cuzz im not going to my junior prom to see my favorite fucking group? whatever then

lol my friend was asking me about of and he just asked "and this whole supreme shit is tylers clothing company?" lol
April 12, 2011 @ 21:19:51
^elitism, heavy dickriding and general overall faggotry, what an outstanding combination sir smokeyface

April 12, 2011 @ 21:21:15
im weird cuzz im not going to my junior prom to see my favorite fucking group? whatever then

lol my friend was asking me about of and he just asked "and this whole supreme shit is tylers clothing company?" lol

damn luck, you're such an insider....
April 12, 2011 @ 21:22:26
i know dude.
April 12, 2011 @ 21:28:37
came up on left brains shirt from the pomona show haha
April 12, 2011 @ 21:36:25
i also saw both, and i honestly cant say which is better, cuzz they perform in such different ways.

kanye + giant expensive stage + giant stadium = fucking amazing.

OF + small venue + crazy show = swag as fuck.

both perfect shows in polar opposite ways.

Yeah you can't really compare them. I went to both as well and it just depends on what you value in a show. If you like being close to the group and going buck wild in the crowd and moshing/crowd surfing, OF would be better. If you like to see state of the art special effects and have an "experience" you'd like Kanye.

Plus, I think OF would suck in an arena and Kanye would probably be kind of boring in a small club if he didn't already have his star status.

did any of you guys mosh when yall saw OF peform wherever

I grew up listening to hardcore and screamo so I tore shit up the entire time.
April 12, 2011 @ 22:09:11
hb meet up at the nyc show. hb mosh pit at the nyc show. nise
April 12, 2011 @ 22:19:58
Plus, I think OF would suck in an arena and Kanye would probably be kind of boring in a small club if he didn't already have his star status.

yea, OF would still be dope, but the fact that there shows are so small, and so packed, the environment is ill, and kanye would be good, but not amazing in a small setting.
Originally posted by Inactive User
hb meet up at the nyc show. hb mosh pit at the nyc show. nise

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
April 12, 2011 @ 22:42:54
Of needs to come to Vegas they dont have much of a fan base out here though
April 13, 2011 @ 00:06:53

junior prom is wack dude. have fun at the OF show!
April 13, 2011 @ 00:18:27
dont see the appeal these dudes got.. some beats are iight.. lyrics are meehh. imo though
April 13, 2011 @ 01:03:04
They're pretty much a group of teenagers wilding the fuck out and they're actually talented too. I think they're also a parody of how cliche and cookie cutter gangster rap is too. I know Tyler and Left Brain are Waka Flocka fans but I'm sure they think he's a fucking idiot and use their music to make fun of him. That's what I get out of it.
April 13, 2011 @ 01:08:46
They're pretty much a group of teenagers wilding the fuck out and they're actually talented too. I think they're also a parody of how cliche and cookie cutter gangster rap is too. I know Tyler and Left Brain are Waka Flocka fans but I'm sure they think he's a fucking idiot and use their music to make fun of him. That's what I get out of it.

lol stfu

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

April 13, 2011 @ 01:10:40
They enjoy the energy waka has in his music I read it in an interview tyler likes the energy presented In the music Tyler listens to lil b too
April 13, 2011 @ 01:11:38

i'm positive the justin bieber love is fake, but i doubt they'll fake being fans of flocka.
April 13, 2011 @ 01:14:07
i'm positive the justin bieber love is fake, but i doubt they'll fake being fans of flocka.

im positive the love for wiz khalifa is fake too then, and lil b, and spaceghostpurrp

April 13, 2011 @ 01:17:17
im positive the love for wiz khalifa is fake too then, and lil b, and spaceghostpurrp

this.
April 13, 2011 @ 01:28:59
Well I'm sure they like the energy in his music (as do i) but I doubt they respect him intellectually is what I'm trying to say. I guess you could say they don't care about how smart he is but meh. I just see them as a parody of gangster rap which is why I like them. Even if that's not what they're trying to do it makes me like them more.

I personally have rap I like but wouldn't listen to the person talk. If Lupe started talking about social issues I'd listen but if Waka did I'd laugh at him. Doesn't mean I wouldnt bump Waka in my car though.
April 13, 2011 @ 01:41:22
woah buddy. fuck prom? someone couldnt get a date?tongueface

lol fuck prom.shits wack.

the parties after prom >>>>> prom
my advice: go to the OF show,then hit the prom after parties.that way you get there just in time for all the drunk bitches and whatnot.
April 13, 2011 @ 02:02:13
There are over 10 members in OF.
I'm sure they all have their musical opinions. DOMO & MIke G 100% like WIZ. People today never believe anything other people say anymore. American culture is fucked up, but so damn addicting.
April 13, 2011 @ 02:05:58
I didn't mean they don't like Waka at all. I'm just saying they're obviously parodying gangster rap by yelling "bitch i'm icy" and talking about shooting people and knocking bitches out. That's what so appealing about them to me.
April 13, 2011 @ 02:56:10
Tyler got 6 gold chains on a bitch and stomps on ♥♥♥♥♥s when he crowd surfs he li' dis shit brah

April 13, 2011 @ 03:07:41
earl god dammit im still in my damn pajamas

grizzly on SS

April 13, 2011 @ 04:07:34
In case no one has seen Tyler's old blogspot. A lot of sad shit in here. About 10 pages in he goes in detail about a close friend's death.

oddfutureDOTblogspotDOTcom
April 13, 2011 @ 06:23:51
Some great things in store for the Coachella performance.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

April 13, 2011 @ 06:56:34
Julian you comin to the east coast for May? Also PLEASE look in the camera/lens advice thread and give me some advice!
April 13, 2011 @ 08:53:37
Julian you comin to the east coast for May? Also PLEASE look in the camera/lens advice thread and give me some advice!

I asked him and he is trying/wishing to go to the east coast. See yall at the NY show
April 13, 2011 @ 09:07:04
props to them sellin out Starland in less than a day, thats a gooooooood fucking look
April 13, 2011 @ 09:36:15
the other day i shouted "WOLF GANG, TYLER THE CREATOR!" and some dude yelled "do you mean TAYLOR Gang, Wiz Khalifa?" and i said nah, "WOLF GANG" then he does "ahh you mean WOLF PACK - LIL B" and i replied, "how the fuck did u just yell out a hyphen?"
Please login first to reply.
x