Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
November 15, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I'm gonna hate hearing those questions when I been bumpin them since 09. OF needs to do a show in San Diego soon. I"ll definitely be there.
November 15, 2010 @ 10:39 PM
Bubbs619

that ^^^^
November 15, 2010 @ 10:39 PM
NessOne

I don't know about the other guy, but Tyler, The Creator's music sucks. It's not even the obscurity of his lyricism (or lack thereof), but it just doesn't have an appeal to me. It's on the same level of rambling MF Doom is on. He's HB, so of course dick riders gonna ride, but c'mon son. Where's the talent?

Yes, I'm that big of a narcissist that I felt my opposing opinion had to be posted.

Sorry but, Tyler is very simple compared to MF DOOM. There's like very little obscurity in Tyler's lyrics lol. Examples please? I don't get it. MF DOOM doesn't really ramble...now HIS lyrics are cryptic he just has a weird way of saying things, you feel like a genius when you understand them though LOL.

EARL's THE SHIT SON.

Also, the talent is in your face lmao, the beats, he's making his own album covers, doing everything himself dude. C'mon now, and he's been doing it without the help of any blogs. Fuck 2DopeFagz
November 15, 2010 @ 11:20 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who calls DOOM's rhymes "rambling" doesn't have the capacity for abstract thought necessary for an intelligent music discussion and as such their opinions are invalidated

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

November 15, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
tonysteak

I don't know about the other guy, but Tyler, The Creator's music sucks. It's not even the obscurity of his lyricism (or lack thereof), but it just doesn't have an appeal to me. It's on the same level of rambling MF Doom is on. He's HB, so of course dick riders gonna ride, but c'mon son. Where's the talent?

Yes, I'm that big of a narcissist that I felt my opposing opinion had to be posted.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnBYxwBDm2Q

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

November 15, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
NoStress

when the fuck is Tyler going to make a song with this beat?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkWvpZ4_4V4&feature=related

burr

November 15, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
Bubbs619

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who calls DOOM's rhymes "rambling" doesn't have the capacity for abstract thought necessary for an intelligent music discussion and as such their opinions are invalidated

realist shit i ever read
November 16, 2010 @ 12:04 AM
JayLovesPinays

This seems to be the go to statement for butthurt MF Doom fans.

"He's just too deep for you" Right...

brb looking for a more in depth explanation
November 16, 2010 @ 12:12 AM
buffaloclone

auctually tyler is the best son

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

November 16, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
xVILLN

when the fuck is Tyler going to make a song with this beat?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkWvpZ4_4V4&feature=related

its either going to be on his new shit next month,or on WOLF,but he said hes going to use this beat.this shit is swagged the fuck out

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

November 16, 2010 @ 02:29 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^That video is funny. I hope Tyler & OF wont change when they blow up.
November 16, 2010 @ 03:12 AM
THiZZ

This seems to be the go to statement for butthurt MF Doom fans.

"He's just too deep for you" Right...

brb looking for a more in depth explanation

I feel the same way...I don't understand the appeal MF Doom has with these "Underground" hip-hop heads. I've gave alot of his albums a chance but found my self skipping through so many of them because of how garbage the shit was sometimes i feel like his fans are in denial kind of like Cudi...

-THiZZ
November 16, 2010 @ 04:15 AM
Lil Boosie's Fade

Strange Ways by MF DOOM

Someone should post the song cause my post count is too low to post links and shit.

Cut:
(They stay... Strange ways)

[MF Doom]
Wreak havoc, beep beep it's mad traffic
Sleek and lavish people speaking leaking to the maverick
He see as just another felony drug arrest
Any day could be the one he pick the wrong thug to test
Slug through the vest... Shot in the street
For pulling heat on a father whose baby's gotta eat
And when they get hungry, it ain't shit funny
Paid to interfere with how a brother get his money
Now, who's the real thugs, killers and gangsters?
Set the revolution, let the things bust and thank us
When the smoke clear, you can see the sky again
There will be the chopped off heads of leviathan
My friend, they call 'em strangers
Everybody talk to him end up in some danger

(They stay... Strange ways)
Can't reform 'em

They pray four times a day, they pray five
Whose ways is strange when it's time to survive
Some will go of they own free will to die

Others take them with you when they blow sky high
What's the difference? All you get is lost children
While abortion shit up behind the desk it costs billions
To blast humans in half, into captured arms
Only one side is allowed to have bombs
It's like making a soldier drop his weapon
Shooting him, and telling him to get to steppin'
Obviously, they came to portion of his fortune
Sounds to me like that old robbery/extortion

(They stay)
Same game
(Strange ways)
Ya can't reform 'em
November 16, 2010 @ 04:34 AM
THiZZ

Really that's impressive to you... the first verse was cool until the end then the rest of the shit just went to complete ass...Whatever though it appeals to ya'll so he must be doing something right. I can't fuck with it...

-THiZZ
November 16, 2010 @ 04:39 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol some people just dont understand dooms shit i guess.

as for OF.OMGOMGOMG DICKRIDERS GONNA RIDE DAT BANDWAGON IVE BEEN LISTENING FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS POSERS

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 16, 2010 @ 09:05 AM
mcampoverde

Doom Beats>>>>Doom lyrics and flow

Doom is nice yall but c'mon quit dick riding. It is known that he is not the strongest rapper. Yes really he is just saying some weird shit. He has simple stories, plots, and just structures the bars to make it more abstract then it really is.

If you know about Doom then you know that his strong area just like Tyler The creator, is in making beats. I wouldn't call either of these guys true hip hop emcees, but they got their production on lock and know how to rap over it right.

I love both these guys but damn cmon yall
November 16, 2010 @ 09:05 AM
Knives

Dooms a beast, you just need a certain amount of intelligence to listen to him. It's like JAy electronica, he's a beast also but you have to understand the politically, anarchist rhymes these guys throw out. I mean dudes are in their mid 30's to 40 so i doubt any panzy that sits at home and looks a visvim's all day would understand. And as for Tyler, He can do damage in the industry but he has to know what he's going to do with his image. If he can't figure that out then he wont make it anywhere really

No hate im just saying.

theinnercitykids.com/

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

November 16, 2010 @ 09:34 AM
JayLovesPinays

Dooms a beast, you just need a certain amount of intelligence to listen to him. It's like JAy electronica, he's a beast also but you have to understand the politically, anarchist rhymes these guys throw out.
No hate im just saying.

theinnercitykids.com/

No hate at all. It's funny that you draw a parallel between MF and Jay Elec, though, because I happen to be an avid Electronica fan. He ACTUALLY makes sense though. Instead of saying shit like "the brutha's bubble butt big eyes mistress lost interest in the whales instance"
November 16, 2010 @ 09:40 AM
mcampoverde

jay elec kinda doesnt say shit sometimes either, all 3 of them don't, but fuck it they make god damn good music
November 16, 2010 @ 09:44 AM
m0h4n

November 16, 2010 @ 09:52 AM
Knives

No hate at all. It's funny that you draw a parallel between MF and Jay Elec, though, because I happen to be an avid Electronica fan. He ACTUALLY makes sense though. Instead of saying shit like "the brutha's bubble butt big eyes mistress lost interest in the whales instance"

I mean, doom is a bit older so you know he may not be understandable to everyone. But off sheer wordplay alone you havr to give the man credit.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

November 16, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
Its JQ

November 16, 2010 @ 12:47 PM
Dethkiss

^Man that's so wack... I hope he's just dick riding and is in no way affiliated with them.
November 16, 2010 @ 12:51 PM
Its JQ

he's just shouting them out
November 16, 2010 @ 12:54 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

^Man that's so wack... I hope he's just dick riding and is in no way affiliated with them.

...or maybe he's a fan?

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

November 16, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
Freddie Benson

^yea he's a fan just like everyone else

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

November 16, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
Mr. Oizo

OF Shade45 Interview: limelinx.com/files/86b9f7c82b83d9e50a7707c451cfd312

What's the song at the end of this interview?
November 16, 2010 @ 03:33 PM
KEMP

i don't think you all understand how big that shout out is, ASWAASWAGGSWAGGSWAGGG
November 16, 2010 @ 03:35 PM
chief

skip to 1:09

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxqOse2DJgk

haha wow that is actually fucking dope

•••

November 16, 2010 @ 03:40 PM
Dethkiss

...or maybe he's a fan?

True

Please login first to reply.