Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 12, 2010 @ 07:27 PM
buffaloclone

Radical - everyone kills it on it. Once you hear Radical you will download all the other ones too.

Bastard and EARL are the real masterpieces so far in my opinion, but they're all good.

i cant find this on itunes at all, am i just lookinf in the wrong place or should i got to the store?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

November 12, 2010 @ 07:27 PM
Killasaurus

LOL who are u?

oh thas righ... it doesnt matter.

lol @starvin artist.. i guess u havent heard my beats OR my songs. im easily one of the best upcomers to do this shxt and i JUS startd in 08.

p.s: i make more off beats than u do at w.e job u MIGH have. and i can guarantee that.

think bout who the fxck u talkin to before u go givin opinions.

November 12, 2010 @ 07:28 PM
RMCF

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138390

Thanks for posting that link - someone brings up a track called "Cult Shit" and I just found it:

www.steadybloggin.com/ace-creator-tyler-cult-shit/

Tyler, you're such a motherfucking monster...I'm officially Wolf Gang Stan for posting 4 times in here in an hour but fuck it

OFWGKTA FREEEARL
November 12, 2010 @ 07:28 PM
Eaton

i cant find this on itunes at all, am i just lookinf in the wrong place or should i got to the store?

you trollin nig?

http://oddfuture.com/

the links for all the tapes are at the top

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

November 12, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
RMCF

Oh I thought you knew, you can get all the albums for free on the OF tumblr: oddfuture.tumblr.com/

Just download all of it, you'll be hooked.
November 12, 2010 @ 07:30 PM
buffaloclone

well fuck me, thanks

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

November 12, 2010 @ 07:30 PM
RMCF

LOL who are u?

lol @starvin artist.. i guess u havent heard my beats OR my songs. im easily one of the best upcomers to do this shxt and i JUS startd in 08.

p.s: i make more off beats than u do at w.e job u MIGH have. and i can guarantee that.

Brandon[un?] - Please just don't bother reading this thread. It isn't for you. Good luck with all your future endeavors, but let us just have OF thread in peace. Thanks.
November 12, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
rocka

Agreed. branDun, I was a big fan man. Shit you pulled was just wack dude. Baiting some dude by rapping over his old track just to piss him off? Come on dude just let it be. You guys don't fuck/fxck with each other.

Bastard and EARL are the real masterpieces so far in my opinion, but they're all good.

Yeah, I agree and I wasn't a huge EARL fan a few months ago but I listened to Earl again it was was dope.
November 12, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
xVILLN

can someone reup a link for dazed x amazed? ive been looking for that shit forever man

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

November 12, 2010 @ 08:00 PM
RMCF

Agreed. branDun, I was a big fan man. Shit you pulled was just wack dude. Baiting some dude by rapping over his old track just to piss him off? Come on dude just let it be. You guys don't fuck/fxck with each other.

Yeah, I agree and I wasn't a huge EARL fan a few months ago but I listened to Earl again it was was dope.

The themes were almost too hard to stomach at first, but now the evil side of me really digs it >sad

Either way Earl's wordplay is unreal..I can't believe he's 16,
November 12, 2010 @ 08:02 PM
xVILLN

November 12, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
ReZ

cool
November 13, 2010 @ 01:31 AM

Inactive

LOL who are u?

My niqqa you mad?

This is the Wolf Gang thread. Why are you in here again? Just accept that HB niqqa ain't fucking with you musically. You pulled some bitch shit and now you wanna take it out on another ♥♥♥♥♥. Tyler & OF is gonna blow the fuck up while you're gonna be stuck in the Chi tryna capitalize off of his success and tell niqqas you used to fuck with him. Dog, I used to think you we're cool and even have some of your tapes even after the OF/DeShay beef but now you're a faggot. Log the fuck off of HB and don't come back here. Infamoushero is the only niqqa that fucks with you here sonson.
November 13, 2010 @ 01:40 AM
dUn DeKid

My niqqa you mad?

This is the Wolf Gang thread. Why are you in here again? Just accept that HB niqqa ain't fucking with you musically. You pulled some bitch shit and now you wanna take it out on another ♥♥♥♥♥. Tyler & OF is gonna blow the fuck up while you're gonna be stuck in the Chi tryna capitalize off of his success and tell niqqas you used to fuck with him. Dog, I used to think you we're cool and even have some of your tapes even after the OF/DeShay beef but now you're a faggot. Log the fuck off of HB and don't come back here. Infamoushero is the only niqqa that fucks with you here sonson.

the nxgga brough up MY name in this thread so i replied u dumb nxgga.

November 13, 2010 @ 01:44 AM

Inactive

Alright niqqa whatever. Go practice cramming 1,000 punchlines into a 16 or something. Make a thread for yourself then. HB doesn't fuck with you du.

Edit: Props on the .gif fail too.
November 13, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
Shoutbox

hm, actually eaton quoted something tyler said about the situation between you guys, to answer anothers guys question.

then you came and said som shit like "damn i didnt know he wrote a paragraph about me" and then to proceeded to quote jay z*

then skunk responded to your post. so nah, you brought your self into the thread. you jelly?

*cmon son, really?
November 13, 2010 @ 02:01 AM
overtheradar

gulp, OF's really DOING IT!

"Odd Future doesn

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

November 13, 2010 @ 02:02 AM
bdub232010

i fuck wit Deshay, OF is fuckin addicting im playin this shet more than kanyes shet smh
November 13, 2010 @ 02:22 AM
Boy Jones

twitter.com/fucktyler/status/3323212142219264
hopefully they fucked that ♥♥♥♥♥ up OF style
November 13, 2010 @ 07:08 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

LOL who are u?

lol @ "who am I ". ♥♥♥♥♥ who the fuck is u?? You right it don't matter who I am cause I ain't tryna be no rapper. But you on the other hand are and ♥♥♥♥♥s don't know or fuck with you musically/personally/emotionally/sexually etc.

Oh word u one of the best upcoming rappers???So where yo thread at?? when yo album dropping? What labels interested in u??

Oh wait lemme guess ♥♥♥♥♥ made a beat for currensy and Dom so now he think his polo real. Congrats at the production stick to that cause rapping wise u SUCK! Let me repeat that for emphasizes, SUCK! "Why u gotta zodiac like that"? Shit sound like the title of a eddie Murphy movie from the 80's.

And I'm glad u make more money than me, your suppose to. You're a rapper and producer I'm broke as shit in college with no job.

Ps: u had the wackest song on bruhmans mixtape.
November 13, 2010 @ 10:32 AM
mcampoverde

LOL who are u?

bro if you didn't care about this margs why would you still post in here. Face it you are salty because you sort of came up with these dudes and now they are getting the pub and you are not. Its all good homie, just work harder!
November 13, 2010 @ 10:33 AM
mcampoverde

lol these n!iggas is industry cats now, you tryna holla at OF you needa get your stacks and your rep up

i hear you man
November 13, 2010 @ 01:32 PM
2ichard3rooks

Since you're here in the thread from time to time, could you explain this cover:

You don't think that's a little misleading at all? I'm not trying to hate, I've got all your music, I found out about your music threw listening to OF, and still aint taking sides. You both got talent, but that cover and title? Really? Couldn't go with "Heart of a Lion", or something else?
November 13, 2010 @ 02:47 PM
shakintheD

fuckkkk earl needs to add more verses to BLADE
November 13, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
LastCaress

AND THE HIPPOS WERE BOILED IN THEIR TANKS...

November 13, 2010 @ 04:49 PM
NoStress

I fuck with Deshay but he's actin real bitchmade right now.

OF >

burr

November 13, 2010 @ 07:01 PM
Mr. Oizo

What the fuck is the story on Earl and why is it such a secret?
November 13, 2010 @ 07:16 PM
xVILLN

supposedly earls mom put him in boot camp because of a skating ticket and because of his music.thats what that thrasher mag interview said at least,but who knows?

November 13, 2010 @ 08:30 PM
dUn DeKid

Since you're here in the thread from time to time, could you explain this cover:

You don't think that's a little misleading at all? I'm not trying to hate, I've got all your music, I found out about your music threw listening to OF, and still aint taking sides. You both got talent, but that cover and title? Really? Couldn't go with "Heart of a Lion", or something else?

sure. its calld ITS THE NAME OF MY SINGLE IM DROPPIN NEXT MONTH.

thas calld COVER ART. it RELATES TO THE TITLE OF THE SONG.

why not heart of a lion??

oh... idk... MAYBE CUZ IT WAS DONE ALRDY BY KID CUDI??

Oh. and btw..

OF DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL OWN THE RIGH TO USE A WOLF/WOLVES. God creatd the animal wit no copyrigh.

stop actin so illumanti tryna find shxt. yall bored. i can see that.

but hatin is a habit and a lot of yall need to drop it.

keepin it 100. im far from salty. i think its great wha he doin cuz i got to see the nxgga come from no attention to wha he got now. he deserves it.

yall want me to not like him and im sry. not happenin. im not a hater.

take it how u want but im doin me. they doin them. yall do yall. idgaf if u like my music CUZ ITS MY MUSIC. i got a assload of fans and bxtches on me alrdy so im real cool and the number keeps growin everyday wit no effort so i KNO MY SHXT IS DOPE lol

i respect yall haters so im addressin yall. but this was the last time.
November 13, 2010 @ 08:49 PM
HEAD HONCHO

lol, so recording over Tyler's song and releasing it on twitter, and having a song called "Heart of a Wolf" coming out soon, in the midst of the Wolf Gang takeover, is merely a coincidence? i don't think so faggot. i hope you really did get your face beat in

Please login first to reply.