October 23, 2010 @ 01:59 PM
nasDAQ

October 23, 2010 @ 02:06 PM
rocka

new leak
Hell of a life
usershare.net/k9z227xkkgcr

do not want to be honest.... this cd is gonna blow isn't it? sad
Lost in the World/all the lights was homo, See Me Now was average, Power was good but who just sits around and listens to Power?, I didn't like Monster, So Appalled was great but i played it out already thanks a lot kanye!, Runaway with soundbites should be good, for the sake of this album I hope devil in a new dress has about 6 more verses. Just my fucking opinion
October 23, 2010 @ 02:29 PM
xVILLN

do not want to be honest.... this cd is gonna blow isn't it? sad
Lost in the World/all the lights was homo, See Me Now was average, Power was good but who just sits around and listens to Power?, I didn't like Monster, So Appalled was great but i played it out already thanks a lot kanye!, Runaway with soundbites should be good, for the sake of this album I hope devil in a new dress has about 6 more verses. Just my fucking opinion

true statement.this new leak for hell of a life is pretty much garbage imo.honestly the only thing ive been truly anticipating is the Runaway film,and since that drops tonight,im satisfied.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

October 23, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
lucca

what time is the runaway film coming on?

http://luccaxverrelli.tumblr.com

October 23, 2010 @ 02:43 PM
rocka

what time is the runaway film coming on?

8pm est
October 23, 2010 @ 02:51 PM
D2theRama

Another reason I think that tracklist is fake is theirs no Big Sean. Big Sean has mention numerous times he was going to be on the album.
October 23, 2010 @ 02:56 PM
rocka

^^
Thats what itunes has for the tracklisting. Hopefully it will change.
October 23, 2010 @ 02:59 PM
thenorthside

nice to see a raekwon & rza feature...would of liked to have seen a mos def feature...

1. "Dark Fantasy"
2. "Gorgeous" (featuring Kid Cudi & Raekwon)
3. "Power"
4. "All of the Lights"
5. "Monster" (featuring Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver)
6. "So Appalled" (featuring Jay-Z, Pusha T, Prynce Cy Hi, Swizz Beatz & RZA)
7. "Devil in a New Dress"
8. "Runaway" (featuring Pusha T)
9. "Hell of a Life"
10. "Blame Game" (featuring John Legend & Pusha T)
11. "Lost in the World"
12. "See Me Now"

does anyone care theres no drake...i don't...so could be good album, lets see...

i am disappoint.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

October 23, 2010 @ 03:00 PM
Kat Stacks

you guys are complaining about all of the leaks and shit ruining the album list. well why the fuck did you listen to them? Of course there are going to be leaks for the album. I haven't listened to one leak other than the GOOD Friday songs and I am still very excited. If you're going to complain about how you've already listened to all of the songs then shut the fuck up. Nobody forced you to listen to them. So yeah I hope this is the true tracklist just to piss all you whiny faggots off. Notice how nobody that listened to the leaks is complaining about the CD? And yeah I have bumped all of the GOOD Friday songs enormous amount of times. That's really all I listen to now.
October 23, 2010 @ 03:09 PM
HEAD HONCHO

honestly i think it could be just to throw people/leakers off...that's just me being optimistic though. i've enjoyed pretty much everything Ye has dropped recently so no worries either way
October 23, 2010 @ 03:09 PM
YungBrooklyn

6 of the songs on the tracklist have already been put out by Kanye himself, i think thats too much considering its supposedly only 12 tracks.
October 23, 2010 @ 03:38 PM
da

Downloading the album right now. cool
October 23, 2010 @ 03:44 PM
Eliijah Pt 2

Downloading the album right now. cool

October 23, 2010 @ 03:54 PM
Shoutbox

i agree with Kat stacks, i hope the people complaining are not the same ones that listened to the leaks when they came out. personally, ive only listened to what kanye put out himself. but looking at it thats still 6 songs, 4 of which can be heard on the radio. thats why im disappointed.

i still think the tracklist is fake, is there any official source (i.e. kanye, record label) that has put out a tracklist? i tunes could be using that tracklist just to have something there, or maybe kanye/record label sent them that tracklist a long time ago. who knows maybe im being optimistic.
October 23, 2010 @ 03:59 PM
PONR

I listened to every leak so far, though I'm not disappointed with the tracklist,
I'm disappointed on how fast everything is leaking/releasing, literally, it's like we will actually have every song by next week.
But I do realize he's giving us great work every G.O.O.D. Friday, so I can't be mad at that.
I honestly like everything especially Monster, but just dislike See Me Now.

If anybody wants Dark Fantasy, surely not finished since it's 2 minutes.
Though I'm not listening to it till I watch Runaway since it'll be played.
www.mediafire.com/?qmojkwpy4xik6tm

About the tracklist from a reliable source on another forum:
Pretty sure that's not the tracklisting. More than likely, they had to rush to iTunes in order to have the Pre-order on schedule and meet deadlines, so they just gave them a tracklisting full of GOOD Friday tracks. As far as I know, there's not even a final tracklisting delivered yet....I'll know more on Monday.
But also remember that 'Ye said Bon Iver was on 7 tracks or so and that there were only 2 GOOD Friday songs, so obviously this list doesn't reflect either of those.
October 23, 2010 @ 04:08 PM
Shoutbox

thats what i like to hear, i mean why would he put a bunch of good friday songs, something he said he was gonna do FREE for the fans, then turn around and make us pay for them on the album? not likely.

im almost positive now that this current itunes tracklist is fake. phew
October 23, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
mynameismcallister

I hope that there is no regio restriction for the runaway clip
hate it when i can't see it because i live in europe

Mister McCallister!

October 23, 2010 @ 04:25 PM
GimmeDaLoot

Please note: The pre-order contents listed here are subject to change without notice and the final product received may differ.
October 23, 2010 @ 04:33 PM
rocka

you guys are complaining about all of the leaks and shit ruining the album list. well why the fuck did you listen to them? Of course there are going to be leaks for the album. I haven't listened to one leak other than the GOOD Friday songs and I am still very excited. If you're going to complain about how you've already listened to all of the songs then shut the fuck up. Nobody forced you to listen to them. So yeah I hope this is the true tracklist just to piss all you whiny faggots off. Notice how nobody that listened to the leaks is complaining about the CD? And yeah I have bumped all of the GOOD Friday songs enormous amount of times. That's really all I listen to now.

Monster,So Appalled, Power, Devil in a New Dress, See Me Now are the good friday/live/singles songs. That half of the album nobody had a clue that those songs would be on the album so how is that my fault idiot? I only listened to All of the lights/lost in the world once because it was so shitty. So that makes 8 songs so far. So being disappoint with the album so far I listened to Hell of a Life and that blew balls. My point is: Leaks don't make albums shitty - shitty/subpar songs makes album shitty.

I listened to most of the leaks on Pilot Talk and i still loved it.
October 23, 2010 @ 04:38 PM
Kat Stacks

if you dont like this CD than maybe it just isn't for you? IDK dont buy it then. What I've heard is great and I am not listening to a single leak until it comes out because this is going to be one of the greatest records ever released. of all time. ever.
October 23, 2010 @ 04:39 PM
Shoutbox

if you dont like this CD than maybe it just isn't for you? IDK dont buy it then. What I've heard is great and I am not listening to a single leak until it comes out because this is going to be one of the greatest records ever released. of all time. ever.

of all time.
October 23, 2010 @ 04:40 PM
rocka

of all time.

*kanye shrug*
true
October 23, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
dhkgfkdj

The Runaway film better be posted somewhere online after the premiere tonight, I have work so I can't watch it razz

So please post it here if it's available later tonight for those of us who can't watch.

@Microwave:

It will be shown in Europe, the UK at least:

United Kingdom
MTV @ 10pm [BST] First showing

United States
MTV, MTV2, VH1 and BET @ 8pm [EST]

via kanyetothe forum
October 23, 2010 @ 05:16 PM
Legit Shit

tivo ftw.

upthefunk

October 23, 2010 @ 05:38 PM
mr.orange

I missed the 10p showing 'cause I didn't know it was on and missed the first 10 minutes of the +1 replay. Shit is weird but I thought it was dope.
October 23, 2010 @ 05:59 PM
mynameismcallister

someone in the uk must upload now!

Mister McCallister!

October 23, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
premeAdonna

Itunes used the runaway trackist relax bro(s).
October 23, 2010 @ 06:21 PM
koedog.

i feel better knowing that the iTunes tracklist isn't official. 'Ye WILL deliver.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

October 23, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
shakintheD

anyone have a alink to watch tonights premiere of runaway? i dont have bet sad

Please login first to reply.