Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 24, 2010 @ 09:37 PM
Stephon Purham

im not listening to any leaks just gonna wait for the album to come out...gonna be kinnda hard cuz i just watched the Runaway film and the music on it was dope!
October 24, 2010 @ 11:14 PM
goldANDsacks

this might win Grammy for Album of the Year. the music in the movie is so epic. very stadium-friendly. reminds me of a rap version of U2 or something. and some parts aren't even hip hop anymore. kanye's really stretching the boundaries on this one compared to other stuff that will be listed in this genre.
October 24, 2010 @ 11:17 PM
Trollinator

Kanye West Dark Fanatsy
www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=95924

so thats the name

been on listening to this for 23mins

the album is guna be like cocainecool

I want to see the world burn

October 24, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
PowerCum

Kanye West Dark Fanatsy
www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=95924

this is my shit
October 24, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
TheAbstrakt

Ye went hard in that running scene
October 24, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
Hova

man All of the lights needs to be dropped asap cool

cant wait for this albumn

still dissapointed at the name though sad
October 24, 2010 @ 11:42 PM
Eliijah Pt 2

How much do you guys think this album is gonna sale?

I think pass a million.
October 25, 2010 @ 02:19 AM
GimmeDaLoot

Hard to a milli these days but if anyone I think Kanye could.

Realistically though I'm thinking 700-850k.
October 25, 2010 @ 02:29 AM
bRyyy

Anyone have a download to the whole "Runaway" video/film? The 34minute one.
October 25, 2010 @ 03:23 AM
GimmeDaLoot

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5wkZ-dJXA&feature=player_embedded

Go to keepvid.com and type that url in
October 25, 2010 @ 03:57 AM
bRyyy

^^^Thank you very much.
October 25, 2010 @ 08:48 AM
Riziko

man All of the lights needs to be dropped asap cool

cant wait for this albumn

still dissapointed at the name though sad

this
October 25, 2010 @ 10:36 AM
redkey

thumb down.
October 25, 2010 @ 11:56 AM
aficionado

The intro to the "Runaway" short film narrated by Nicki Minaj makes me feel Kanye may have something else up his sleeve.

"You might think you've peeped the scene, you haven't, the real ones far to mean, the watered down one, the one you know, was made up centuries ago, it made it sound all wack and corny, yes it's awful blasted boring, twisted fiction sick addiction, but gather round children, zip-it listen..."
October 25, 2010 @ 01:06 PM
Shaun

October 25, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
Shoutbox

^ dope, maybe my favorite scene in the movie.
October 25, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
Kat Stacks

this might win Grammy for Album of the Year. the music in the movie is so epic. very stadium-friendly. reminds me of a rap version of U2 or something. and some parts aren't even hip hop anymore. kanye's really stretching the boundaries on this one compared to other stuff that will be listed in this genre.

wont happen. hes going to miss the deadline so it'll be next years grammy if it is even relevant. It'll be a lot harder because it won't be as fresh in listener's mind. best album to not win a grammy.
October 25, 2010 @ 07:07 PM

Inactive

The vid was interesting. Kanye a one creative fucker. I just can't wait to hear the finished songs on the album. I think he'll sell 800-900k he'll miss a milli by a little bit.
October 25, 2010 @ 08:05 PM
chex

All Of The Lights. Now that is going to be epic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baPISQjp-OU
October 25, 2010 @ 10:37 PM
koedog.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1650765/20101025/west_kanye.jhtml

When asked on Saturday which track is his favorite, West replied, "I can't say right this instant, because we're still mixing them. And we got a few bonus tracks, like 'See Me Now,' 'Mama's Boy' and some bonus tracks after that. There's like 13 or 14 songs ... maybe 'Chain Heavy' will be on there. We have to make a decision by tomorrow. So there's maybe 13 or 14 tracks, but they're way produced. Far from any bootleg, far from any hacker. A hacker, man, can't give you what I can give you once it's the whole product."'

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

October 25, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
filth

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1650765/20101025/west_kanye.jhtml

When asked on Saturday which track is his favorite, West replied, "I can't say right this instant, because we're still mixing them. And we got a few bonus tracks, like 'See Me Now,' 'Mama's Boy' and some bonus tracks after that. There's like 13 or 14 songs ... maybe 'Chain Heavy' will be on there. We have to make a decision by tomorrow. So there's maybe 13 or 14 tracks, but they're way produced. Far from any bootleg, far from any hacker. A hacker, man, can't give you what I can give you once it's the whole product."'

good to hear, im not listening to any leaks at all, fuck u ♥♥♥♥♥s that posted Dark Fantasy cause i wanted to download it, but ima just wait till Kanye officially releases it.
October 26, 2010 @ 03:10 AM
dylanjohn

without the music the shortfilm would have been a really really exspensive student film.
October 26, 2010 @ 05:28 PM
Freddie Benson

^i never understood why ♥♥♥♥♥s avoid listening to leaks care to explain why you do it?

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

October 26, 2010 @ 06:51 PM
jay3091

This really should be the cover.
October 26, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
Shoutbox

^i never understood why ♥♥♥♥♥s avoid listening to leaks care to explain why you do it?

i cant speak for him but i dont listen to leaks because it ruins the album experience. and what i mean by that, is pretty much the feeling you get listening to new tracks that you have never heard before, the way they were meant to be heard (mastered). since all the tracks are new to you, you will no doubt be listening to the album for a longer time, expanding its lifetime, and thus you get your moneys worth.

say you listened to one of the best tracks that leaked from an album, and you play it till you kill it. now, once you get the full mastered album, you wont appreciate that song as much, and might even skip it to get the tracks you havent heard yet. thats also ruining the experience, thats not what the artist wanted, and thats not the experience he was trying to give you. its like if you waited to get marry before ever having sex, that first time will be wayyyy better than if you lost your virginity to a mexican hooker in 10th grade(dont ask) or some random girlfriend that you will not remember anything about except that you lost your virginity to her.

dont get me wrong, ive d/led leaked songs and ful albums before and i still plan too, its just with some artist that i actually dont mind holding out for, right now its kanye and curren$y lol. other than them ill prolly dl anyones leak.
October 26, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
filth

i cant speak for him but i dont listen to leaks because it ruins the album experience. and what i mean by that, is pretty much the feeling you get listening to new tracks that you have never heard before, the way they were meant to be heard (mastered). since all the tracks are new to you, you will no doubt be listening to the album for a longer time, expanding its lifetime, and thus you get your moneys worth.

say you listened to one of the best tracks that leaked from an album, and you play it till you kill it. now, once you get the full mastered album, you wont appreciate that song as much, and might even skip it to get the tracks you havent heard yet. thats also ruining the experience, thats not what the artist wanted, and thats not the experience he was trying to give you. its like if you waited to get marry before ever having sex, that first time will be wayyyy better than if you lost your virginity to a mexican hooker in 10th grade(dont ask) or some random girlfriend that you will not remember anything about except that you lost your virginity to her.

dont get me wrong, ive d/led leaked songs and ful albums before and i still plan too, its just with some artist that i actually dont mind holding out for, right now its kanye and curren$y lol. other than them ill prolly dl anyones leak.

this.

except the mexican hooker part
October 26, 2010 @ 11:57 PM
Hova

ehh i listened to cudis albumn before it dropped

i liked it so i cawped

i wouldnt mind kanyes albumn early
October 27, 2010 @ 10:28 AM
goldANDsacks

this.

except the mexican hooker part

thats why i only listen to leaks of full albums. get that whole experience. like getting married to that mexican hooker at age 10, then doing it for the first time.

best of both worlds!
October 27, 2010 @ 11:28 AM

Inactive

This really should be the cover.

Not a dumb idea actually. He should get George Condo, to paint it instead.. Im fucking with it.
October 27, 2010 @ 12:06 PM
young idiot

lmao that'd be perfect. i wonder what the cover will be in-store? i'm definitely buying this.

Please login first to reply.