Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 20, 2010 @ 01:14 PM
flow

in 5 years there won't be hip hop like today.
cudi is going in the dance direction, some are pop-ish like kanye and drake. (or lupe confused) that's the style to go ...drake made it from zero to "top" in about 1 year.
...because, if a rapper isn't able to make it overseas, no way he will be considered to run hip hop.
people here don't know about currency, wiz, lloyd...

If they are not even popular now they are not going to be running shit

...so who knows.
September 20, 2010 @ 03:35 PM

Inactive

^True. I think Alternative HH will be more relevant as wll but blending HH with dance/house music will get bigger and bigger.
September 20, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
DStyles

I just need to get something off my chest. I think most of us are leaning towards running the mainstream scene but if we're talking about being the top lyricst in the game then that title goes to AZ. Yes AZ. No one in the game right now can fuck with AZ lyrically and flow wise. Not a fucking J Cole, Lupe, Eminem, Nas, and not even a Jay-Z can go toe to toe with AZ. The fact that this guy gets overlooked and goes unnoticed, gets to me. This guy has been in the game since 1995 and doesn't have a nice fancy house like Nas and his name rarely comes up in a top 5 list. AZ is an example of what hip hop should be, for the love of music and art and not the fucking money. Not a fucking Doom or an aesop can fuck with AZ. If were face to face and you said a Tech 9 or canibitch can go toe to toe with AZ, I would slap the shit out of you for saying such foolish shit. The guy is still in the game, barely sold records and is about to drop another album sometime next year. Doe or Die 2 coming soon. Fuck a J Cole and fuck a Lupe.

Signed, DStyles the Hip Hop police!

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 20, 2010 @ 04:10 PM

Lol. AZ... smh.
October 8, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
goldANDsacks

Top 5 in 2015:

1. Kanye West/Pharrell/Lupe Fiasco
2. Swizz Beats
3. Lil Wayne
4. Drake
5. Some new guy who everyones dickriding.

and they said i was crazy...

October 8, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
coco thai

It's been 5 years already?
October 8, 2010 @ 08:59 PM
goldANDsacks

It's been 5 years already?

nah its the seed though.
October 8, 2010 @ 09:02 PM
Its_SONIC

i been saying this for awhile.
tyga is gonna be the new lil wyane
October 8, 2010 @ 10:09 PM
murphy4753

wiz khalifa, Curren$y and Mac Miller will run hip hop without a question
October 9, 2010 @ 04:37 PM
bdub232010

Kanye West, Wayne will die of an overdose or somethin mysterious, Lil B haha, Wiz khalifa
its kinda sad.
October 10, 2010 @ 05:07 AM
N123

I just need to get something off my chest. I think most of us are leaning towards running the mainstream scene but if we're talking about being the top lyricst in the game then that title goes to AZ. Yes AZ. No one in the game right now can fuck with AZ lyrically and flow wise. Not a fucking J Cole, Lupe, Eminem, Nas, and not even a Jay-Z can go toe to toe with AZ. The fact that this guy gets overlooked and goes unnoticed, gets to me. This guy has been in the game since 1995 and doesn't have a nice fancy house like Nas and his name rarely comes up in a top 5 list. AZ is an example of what hip hop should be, for the love of music and art and not the fucking money. Not a fucking Doom or an aesop can fuck with AZ. If were face to face and you said a Tech 9 or canibitch can go toe to toe with AZ, I would slap the shit out of you for saying such foolish shit. The guy is still in the game, barely sold records and is about to drop another album sometime next year. Doe or Die 2 coming soon. Fuck a J Cole and fuck a Lupe.

Signed, DStyles the Hip Hop police!

Are you a shock poster? Or just started listening to him recently? AZ has been terrible for years.
December 30, 2013 @ 12:41 PM
thoroprod

why is wayne even in the talks.  Weezy hasn't done anything musically, he's a business man now.  last tape he dropped was dedication 5 and there was no buzz. drake is the hottest right now but who knows how long he'll last

http://thoroprod.org

December 30, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
GawsBeats

Kendrick Lamar
December 30, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
mrh

why is wayne even in the talks.  Weezy hasn't done anything musically, he's a business man now.  last tape he dropped was dedication 5 and there was no buzz. drake is the hottest right now but who knows how long he'll last
if you didn't notice, people were saying wayne over 3 years ago, right before his huge downfall into hell.  Glad to see that odd future and wiz khalifa wont be running things by the time these old predictions reach the time.
11 days ago
MARK the GURU

imma make sure i get on with my creative mind. idgaf if you doubt me imma do it watch

GNAR

11 days ago
Sentimental

It's been 4 year ish but Drake and Kendrick are on top. I wonder what it'll be like 5 years from now confused

Fuck yo feelings.

6 days ago
jmstaudacher

http://robdoe.bandcamp.com/album/et...h-exhibition-remaining-neutral-accepting-life

Shit is dope.

It's nice to know not all the music coming from the motor city is trash. I stumbled across this on bandcamp and this dude can rap. Only one or two tracks I didn't really vibe with personally. From one music fan to another, enjoy...
5 days ago
SMH318

Honestly with all the new Hip Hop waves coming and going we shouldn't want one person running hip hop we should want everyone to have their genuine run to represent the culture. I'm over the people recreating their one hit single until they find another.
5 days ago
¥KinarA¥

imo hiphop will have like 20 more subgenres by then

Ω ‡ ≠ ‡ Ω

3 days ago
Tyler Bailey

i don't anybody ever "runs" hip hop. everybody has their prime when they first come out. it's just about maintaining your fanbase and all that shit
2 days ago
Tim OG

dom kennedy guna come up, yeezy, drake, all of tde
1 day ago
shook1

Kanye's time is done my G.

He'll still be relevant thanks to his wife + any dumb shit he'll continue to spew; but he's fallen off pretty bad in regards to hip hop/rap
14 hours ago
Ghidrah

He'll still be relevant thanks to his wife + any dumb shit he'll continue to spew; but he's fallen off pretty bad in regards to hip hop/rap
Bruh, Kanye's time is far from done. 

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

10 hours ago
RiceBoyC

Lmao.

Eating Asian pussy, all I need is sweet and sour sauce.

2 hours ago
Olive C

Um, hopefully someone we haven't heard of yet. Get some fresh talent up in here.

Please login first to reply.