Kendrick Lamar Thread

Oct 19, 2012 @ 21:50
Woah, time to go to Walli world and cop

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Oct 20, 2012 @ 01:56
http://hypetrak.com/2012/10/kendrick-lamar-andre-3000-dr-dre-preview-btch-dont-kill-my-vibe-in-the-studio/#ooid=JoczQ5NjreHE-4QaOvIEFOJdutesiFGs

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 20, 2012 @ 02:50
nvm
Oct 20, 2012 @ 03:19
I honestly can't see how anybody couldn't say this is miles ahead of Section.80

That's literally how amazing this album is. Masterpiece. Aint felt this way about an album since the first time I heard Aquemini.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

Oct 20, 2012 @ 04:54
damn blinkyeyes
Oct 20, 2012 @ 04:57
I honestly can't see how anybody couldn't say this is miles ahead of Section.80

That's literally how amazing this album is. Masterpiece. Aint felt this way about an album since the first time I heard Aquemini.

After listening to it pretty much non stop the past two days, I would have to say you're somewhat right. It's on par with Section.80 if not better. The fact that every song on the album strings together to tell such a great story is what probably makes it better than S.80, as opposed to having just a bunch of good individual tracks. IMO tho.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

Oct 20, 2012 @ 05:09
Been on repeat. I hate to say it but this album is shaping up to be better than sec. 80 even though that's a solid album and one of my all time favs. The storyline, how it's pieced together the skits, all pull the story together. (end of compton is where it starts i believe when he says "imma borrow the van, be back in 15 minutes" then if you listen to the rest you can piece the puzzle together with sherane and shit. Plus all the other little details. It would be dope to make a short film of this though, that would put him over the top! I would love to see that
Oct 20, 2012 @ 15:37
MONEY TREES NEEDS TO BE A SINGLE #YaBishhh
Oct 20, 2012 @ 16:55
NO BUY NIGGA, OR TELL ME WHERE YO MOMMA STAY YAH GRANMA STAY OR YO DADDY STAY

LMAO. Ima ask you ONE MORE TIME homie, where is you from

Been on repeat. I hate to say it but this album is shaping up to be better than sec. 80 even though that's a solid album and one of my all time favs. The storyline, how it's pieced together the skits, all pull the story together. (end of compton is where it starts i believe when he says "imma borrow the van, be back in 15 minutes" then if you listen to the rest you can piece the puzzle together with sherane and shit. Plus all the other little details. It would be dope to make a short film of this though, that would put him over the top! I would love to see that

Fuck yes, well put. At the end of Compton tho, I took it as if he was gonna do that shit all over again. Because even though he went thru some rough shit, it was just another day in the maad city, i dunno lol. But yes a short film wouldve been so dope smokeyface

@trapaveli @dguy i couldn't agree more
Oct 21, 2012 @ 00:33
Great album. Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe is infectious. Drake's feature and the freestyle are skippable to say the least (what was up with his vocals on Backstreet? ) Sometimes I wonder why others in the studio don't tell the artist his shit sounds wack. Lyrics weren't bad, though.
Oct 21, 2012 @ 01:53
I had it and deleted it. Waiting till Monday. This is painful.
Oct 21, 2012 @ 13:26
Is Collect Calls floating around now?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Oct 21, 2012 @ 16:02
The Collection of K. Dot

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 21, 2012 @ 16:45
You're missing No Sleep Til NYC and Youngest Head Nigga in Charge.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Oct 21, 2012 @ 16:45
^ Listening to that right now... So ill

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

Oct 21, 2012 @ 17:08
You're missing No Sleep Til NYC and Youngest Head Nigga in Charge.

No Sleep Till NY is with Jay Rock and cant find Youngest Head Nigga in Charge smh

Oct 21, 2012 @ 20:36
Anyone know the voices of the broads in don't kill my vibe and money trees?
Oct 21, 2012 @ 20:39
jhene aiko?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 00:53
I was thinking that it was her. She got da voice of an angel <3
Oct 22, 2012 @ 02:55
I had bought a deluxe physical copy of good kid earlier (Wish it had Collect Calls on there) and I played it on the computer while I was busy. After the first listen I thought the album was average, nothing special. So after I was done doing what I was doing I decided to throw on some decent headphones and pay close attention to the skits and lyrics on the second go round. My mind was blown. Every track has a concept to it, and some of the tracks boil down to the ending skit of swimming pools (Which I thought was deep).

Overall, The album is very excellent and sorry for the story.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 03:48
Buying the album tomorrow and hopefully getting it signed tuesday.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 05:45
If you need the iTunes version PM me

Oct 22, 2012 @ 06:54
just copped the album on itunes. we eatin!
Oct 22, 2012 @ 09:13
Anyone know the voices of the broads in don't kill my vibe and money trees?

Lady Gaga provided the background vocals on Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe apparently.

In other news, Kendrick explains the title meaning here.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Oct 22, 2012 @ 14:57
Sooooo who was at the Riot last night on 12th and Fig(Downtown LA for those who don't know)...
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:56
^Heard about it lol. Shut the city dowwwn

I know alotta people pre ordered the album already, but at target the deluxe is only 11.99 and it comes with 2 exclusive Target-only tracks: County Building Blues & Swimming Pools (Black Hippy Remix). Go get that shit.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:07
PLEASE GO OUT AND SUPPORT KENDRICK BY BUYING THE ALBUM.

He really puts 100% of his energy into his music and he always shows loves to his fans. It's the least we can do for such a special artist. I plan on buying the physical copy today and giving it my first listen. Can't wait. Support hiphop!!!
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:19
PLEASE GO OUT AND SUPPORT KENDRICK BY BUYING THE ALBUM.

He really puts 100% of his energy into his music and he always shows loves to his fans. It's the least we can do for such a special artist. I plan on buying the physical copy today and giving it my first listen. Can't wait. Support hiphop!!!

Downloaded this lol .. maybe 2nd listen will change my mind, beats are ill though.

Don't badmind me.

Oct 22, 2012 @ 17:36
album in incredible.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 19:02
Bought the album with some leftover amazon credit. Kendrick deserves all the support.
Please login first to reply.