Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 19, 2011 @ 07:32 AM
JacquesMyBeats

To be honest the beats feel Kanye-ish, but it seems more like a Jay-Z album feat. Kanye for most songs

Yep^

http://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/sets/the-difference- between-humans/

August 21, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
YeaImTy

Anyone think the verse

Y'all weed purple, my money purple
Y'all Steve Urkel, I

FS-DS: Supreme Kate Moss Tee – Grey Medium (yeaimty.tumblr.com)

August 21, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
Bubbs619

Most definitely a shot at Wiz. Hes the only weed smoker in the rap game, or in the world for that matter, so yes its of course towards him. Plus he took a shot at Jaleel White in that couplet as well
August 21, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
YeaImTy

Most definitely a shot at Wiz. Hes the only weed smoker in the rap game, or in the world for that matter, so yes its of course towards him. Plus he took a shot at Jaleel White in that couplet as well

Touche cool

FS-DS: Supreme Kate Moss Tee – Grey Medium (yeaimty.tumblr.com)

August 21, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
bonemarrow

Wiz won't respond he's too busy fucking ambercool

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 21, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
C.Dante

Wiz won't respond he's too busy scissoring ambercool

fixed
August 21, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
Freddie Benson

^hahahahahahahahahaha

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

August 21, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
The Fiasco

Wiz won't respond he's too busy fucking ambercool

you think kanye gives a fuck if wiz responds or not? that ♥♥♥♥♥ lightyears ahead of that skinny lesbian. and by skinny lesbian i mean wiz.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

August 22, 2011 @ 01:31 AM
Crejus

sure it's a great album...to hipsters and teenagers. which just happen to be kanye's core audience.
a hipster hop classic if you ask me.

Hipster Hop? The fuck is wrong you people who say shit like that? Let me guess this isn't "real hip-hop?" Get all the way the fuck outta here with ya'll opinions. I know for a fact that a wide audience; from people who push weight and rock baggy pants to guys who rock socks with colorful patterns, boots, rolled-up chinos, and chambrays that ride bikes and smell like halal listen to this album. I'm around hood nigs and hipsters on a regular so I could make statements like this that I kow is fact.
August 22, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
basspro

Hipster Hop? The fuck is wrong you people who say shit like that? Let me guess this isn't "real hip-hop?" Get all the way the fuck outta here with ya'll opinions. I know for a fact that a wide audience; from people who push weight and rock baggy pants to guys who rock socks with colorful patterns, boots, rolled-up chinos, and chambrays that ride bikes and smell like halal. I'm around hood nigs and hipsters on a regular so I could make statements like this that I kow is fact.

coolthxxx
August 22, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
backson

Hipster Hop? The fuck is wrong you people who say shit like that? Let me guess this isn't "real hip-hop?" Get all the way the fuck outta here with ya'll opinions. I know for a fact that a wide audience; from people who push weight and rock baggy pants to guys who rock socks with colorful patterns, boots, rolled-up chinos, and chambrays that ride bikes and smell like halal listen to this album. I'm around hood nigs and hipsters on a regular so I could make statements like this that I kow is fact.

mad tho? just calling it like i see it. hipster hop. don't get mad or offended if you fit that category. is there something wrong with being a hipster or someone calling something you like hipster hop?

it's just a segment of hip hop that appeals to a different audience than traditional hip hop used to. or a wider audience as you might put it. seems to be where hip hop as a genre is going. that's where the money is. before it was about non-traditional hip hop listeners picking up on hip hop. you know, like when suburbia started picking up on public enemy, krs one, or nwa and all of sudden became hip to the music. now it's about marketing hip hop directly to those people through changing up the musical sound and content because that's where the sales are. which i'm sure is what they were going for. like i said, nothing wrong with it if that's your cup of tea.

not sure why some of you are getting so emotional over this. the hipster hop life is serious huh? lol
August 22, 2011 @ 11:34 AM
Pantic

mad tho? just calling it like i see it. hipster hop. don't get mad or offended if you fit that category. is there something wrong with being a hipster or someone calling something you like hipster hop?

it's just a segment of hip hop that appeals to a different audience than traditional hip hop used to. or a wider audience as you might put it. seems to be where hip hop as a genre is going. that's where the money is. before it was about non-traditional hip hop listeners picking up on hip hop. you know, like when suburbia started picking up on public enemy, krs one, or nwa and all of sudden became hip to the music. now it's about marketing hip hop directly to those people through changing up the musical sound and content because that's where the sales are. which i'm sure is what they were going for. like i said, nothing wrong with it if that's your cup of tea.

not sure why some of you are getting so emotional over this. the hipster hop life is serious huh? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8GAtuhQyM
August 22, 2011 @ 11:44 AM
method47

No ones mad. You're calling it hipster-hop when it doesn't appeal just to hipsters. It appeals to everyone, its hip-hop.
August 22, 2011 @ 12:01 PM
backson

No ones mad. You're calling it hipster-hop when it doesn't appeal just to hipsters. It appeals to everyone, its hip-hop.

Just like gangster rap is hip hop and it appeals to those who aren't gangster...
August 22, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
backson

how didn't i see the hipster hop wiki page earlier...and here i was thinking i was using an obscure reference. they hit it pretty much dead on...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_hop

....defined by hipsteresque fashions and attitudes. In summary, hipster rap is characterized by a blurring of the lines between "'pure' rap, hip-hop, R&B, pop, and rock".

Popular hipster hop artists include Lil B, OFWGKTA, Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler, The Creator, The Cool Kids, Kid Cudi, The Knux, Theophilus London, Kid Sister, Kreayshawn, Chiddy Bang, Air Dubai, and Kanye West.

if it's in wiki you know it's official. LOL
August 22, 2011 @ 01:42 PM
Butcher206

theophilus london is tight, Timez Are Weird These Days > WTT
August 22, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
effustephen

i'm sad to say, probably yeezy's and jigga's worst work :C

effulgencesf.com

August 22, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
C.Dante

Reasonable doubt, blueprint, MBDTF, LR say what up though
August 22, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
dead7

vol 3
August 23, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
TakeCare

Wow. Hipster rap. Now that'something new. lol
August 23, 2011 @ 04:21 AM
4cubanlinxpt2

fixed

lmfao *dead*
August 23, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
MADNESS

you think kanye gives a fuck if wiz responds or not? that ♥♥♥♥♥ lightyears ahead of that skinny lesbian. and by skinny lesbian i mean wiz.

If he's so many light years ahead, why did he waste 10 seconds of his life to even fire shots?
August 23, 2011 @ 06:09 AM
stephantitanic

I sincerely hope LR doesn't stand for Late Registration

u didnt like it?

Odon.

August 29, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
atmosfear

not sure if anyone's asked this before, but does anyone know why there's that outro tune after some of the songs? after no church in the wild, new day, welcome to the jungle, and again before ham?
August 29, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
KTA

i heard its a sample of the illuminati drinking anthem
August 30, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
yeaokwali

Hipster-hop? LMAO really? Yo anyone using the word hipster in 2011 is like 6 years too late and corny as fuck. There's nothing clever about it. Those urban outfitters brochures are fucking ♥♥♥♥♥s mind up. People need to focus more on the music and less on the beards. The same ♥♥♥♥♥s and bitches using hipster now is the same ones that was asking ♥♥♥♥♥s were flight club was 2 years ago fuck outta here lol.
August 30, 2011 @ 10:59 PM
cheezyDaba

5th chizzle remixing the shit ouuta LIFT OFF

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v99_vzN8SmU
August 30, 2011 @ 11:20 PM
Ace.

Hipster-hop? LMAO really? Yo anyone using the word hipster in 2011 is like 6 years too late and corny as fuck. There's nothing clever about it. Those urban outfitters brochures are fucking ♥♥♥♥♥s mind up. People need to focus more on the music and less on the beards. The same ♥♥♥♥♥s and bitches using hipster now is the same ones that was asking ♥♥♥♥♥s were flight club was 2 years ago fuck outta here lol.

Says the dude with "hipster" in his own "verse".
/hypocrite.
August 30, 2011 @ 11:28 PM
stevennD

Ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥s see that "Watch The Throne is Wack" trend on Twitter right now?!

August 31, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
yeaokwali

Says the dude with "hipster" in his own "verse".
/hypocrite.

The masses love current events hipster, wolf(OF), and whore (Kreayshawn) are all buzz words, and are considered "in the now" When I write I'm writing to entertain. You sound mad wutup doe. cool

Please login first to reply.