SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
October 25, 2010 @ 05:33 AM
OneEyeWilly

Not any new Wiz but

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkUICTWvahI

First song from Tyga i fuck with but anybody peep when he's like i threw my evidences (Luis V. Shades) in the crowd cause too many ♥♥♥♥♥s got them shits. First thing i thought was thats another subliminal at Wiz cause on Good Dank Wiz is like "Luis cover my eyes. Not them 100 dollar raybans fam these is 675" And Luis Evidences are 675. 720 with tax
October 25, 2010 @ 08:29 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

Wiz Khalifa is trash. ♥♥♥♥♥s like the idea of wiz better than the actual artist.

"oh a pothead rapper that bags bitches? I like weed and bitches so I'm a fan."
October 25, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
SwissMissFire

"oh a pothead rapper that bags bitches? I like weed and bitches so I'm a fan."

I'm a wizzle fan, but this shit is classic. hahah
October 25, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
NoStress

Not any new Wiz but

First song from Tyga i fuck with but anybody peep when he's like i threw my evidences (Luis V. Shades) in the crowd cause too many ♥♥♥♥♥s got them shits. First thing i thought was thats another subliminal at Wiz cause on Good Dank Wiz is like "Luis cover my eyes. Not them 100 dollar raybans fam these is 675" And Luis Evidences are 675. 720 with tax

Real talk but lately.. Tyga > Wiz rapping
Wiz doesn't try anymore
Still listen to wiz more though

burr

October 25, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
NoStress

Wiz vs. Tyga?

burr

October 25, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
Beach2theBay

I agree but I think Wiz has a better chance of blowing because Tyga is being held back by young money. There's only room for Weezy, Drake, and Nicki to do their thing. Why would they risk putting out Tygas record when they know Drake and Nicki are going platinum for sure. I think I'd rather chill with Wiz than Tyga too.
October 25, 2010 @ 07:18 PM
cuddlestheshee

everyone on Wiz nuts just like they were on Kid Cudi's.

smh.
October 25, 2010 @ 07:49 PM

Inactive

^How when Tyga will NEVER get an opportunity? Wayne doesn't have the confidence in him that he has in Nikki & Drake like Beach said. Yeah this is Wiz' 2nd shot but not because he was wack or anything. He didn't wanna be that 'Say Yeah' guy. Tyga will be what Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda, Lil chuckee & Lil Twist are gonna be. Nothing. And I've been a Tyga fan since 06 when he dropped Young on Probation. /truth.
October 25, 2010 @ 08:28 PM
Beach2theBay

Exactly. Especially since Tyga and Drake are rivals when you think about it. Tyga isn't a gangster rapper and he'd only make it as a rapper who raps for bitches like a new Ja Rule. That's Drake's market right now and putting out a Tyga album might cannibalize.

Wiz walks by himself and has a huge fan base with a name and everything. I think Wiz will be just fine. Tyga is trapped.
October 25, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
peetee1993

everyone on Wiz nuts just like they were on Kid Cudi's.

smh.

cosign..i remember this time last year when he was leading up to releasing Burn After Rolling and Deal or No Deal and nobody where i live knew him..
October 25, 2010 @ 09:33 PM
.emaN

its just funny because the shittier his music got, the more fans he gained. fuck
October 25, 2010 @ 10:42 PM
rawrritsjoeyy

its just funny because the shittier his music got, the more fans he gained. fuck

True shit.
October 25, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
filth

Of course Tyga is a better rapper, but Wiz knows how to make catchy songs that people can chill too which is what the majority of what people like....

I like tyga, but if im in the whip or at a party, Wiz just gets more plays.
October 25, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
Beach2theBay

Tyga just needs one track to make it. He's just an edgier Drake.

Yep. From a music biz stand point, if Tyga was on another label and was pit against Drake he'd blow up on some britney spears vs christina aguilera, backstreet boys vs nsync shit. I think if Tyga got a track with Drake it would blow up too. We'll see.

Let's stop talking about Tyga in Wiz's thread though. I think Wiz will do pretty good this round. I see him as the new Snoop Dogg -minus the gangster stuff. He's just a guy who has a shit ton of swag and charisma.
October 26, 2010 @ 02:38 AM
Shaboopy

Never heard that Make It Hot version with that beat, it is on some Say Yeah type of shit.

20% OFF Karmaloop with Rep Code:Shaboopy

October 30, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
OneEyeWilly

the thing about wiz is that when it comes to actually rapping and putting words together hes nice. he just raps about the SAME SHIT over and fucking over again. weed, joints, planes, jets, keeping it g, kleeko, lame ♥♥♥♥♥s and ofcourse taylor gang. Hes been a rapper for so long he really doesnt have a real life. Kinda like Weezy. ♥♥♥♥♥ has been a platinum selling artist for so long they cant rap about real struggles. so they rap about all they know which is a Lifestyle that the average listener dreams of but will never get the chance to. When Wiz spits about shit not related to Marijauna its dope but thats like 2 songs every mixtape.
October 30, 2010 @ 12:46 AM

Inactive

Wiz is gonna make whether his music gets better or worse. It sucks but it's true. I'm not gonna act like I"ve been on Wiz since he 1st dropped but Last year I got put onto him and did my research and got his most recent and older joints. Tyga can't seem to be his own man. Wayne has watered down every body in YM so much it's sad. I bet he has creative control over EVERYTHING they do just because they think his advice is gonna help them sell records. Look at Millz, he was a good battle rapper and decent MC but he's using auto-tune and is so corny now along with Tyga, Gudda(who sucks anyway) and everyone else on the roster. If Drake couldn't "Sing" then honestly he wouldn't have the same buzz I bet.
October 30, 2010 @ 12:50 AM

Inactive

He didn't want to be the Say Yeah guy? couldve fooled me with his 2nd single

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLxBh9YTNcE

his 2nd single didnt chart, Say Yeah cooled down. And Warner Bros were left with a lackluster release. So they were happy to let him go. Tyga just needs one track to make it. He's just an edgier Drake.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6suO7L6BPEc

9 million views, numbers dont lie. Tyga is hot. Chris Brown isnt even singing on this so he wasnt the selling point.

No he didn't wanna be the "Say Yeah" guy. The label MADE him drop another joint like that to try to capitalize off of the same success but obviously it failed. He wanted out because that's all they wanted from him, and yeah like you said they were happy to drop him. As much of a fan as I was of Tyga, It was sad to see him become a Wayne clone as soon as he joined YM. Yeah numbers don't lie but I bet most of those views were to hear CHRIS either sing or rap NOT Tyga. Tyga has fans but damn sure not as much Breezy even with the Rhianna incident. The problem is that everyone compares him to Wayne/Drake or anyone else when he had his own style when he first came out.
October 30, 2010 @ 04:24 AM
filth

Wiz is gonna make whether his music gets better or worse. It sucks but it's true. I'm not gonna act like I"ve been on Wiz since he 1st dropped but Last year I got put onto him and did my research and got his most recent and older joints. Tyga can't seem to be his own man. Wayne has watered down every body in YM so much it's sad. I bet he has creative control over EVERYTHING they do just because they think his advice is gonna help them sell records. Look at Millz, he was a good battle rapper and decent MC but he's using auto-tune and is so corny now along with Tyga, Gudda(who sucks anyway) and everyone else on the roster. If Drake couldn't "Sing" then honestly he wouldn't have the same buzz I bet.

I actually fuck with Mack Maine too cause his shit is actually pretty dope. Gudda is fucking terrible. Even though this song blew up i cant see why anyone would overlook Tyga's verse, hands down he had the best verse in the whole song. This should've gave him decent exposure to the public.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha80ZaecGkQ&ob=av3e
October 30, 2010 @ 04:39 AM
JuanBeesknees

Not any new Wiz but

At the La Show this month when wiz did ink my whole my body instead of they say i look like tyga he said they say i look like whats his name and laughed but at his la show in may he said the whole line
October 30, 2010 @ 11:35 AM
Beach2theBay

At the La Show this month when wiz did ink my whole my body instead of they say i look like tyga he said they say i look like whats his name and laughed but at his la show in may he said the whole line

shots fired. Tyga just mad because he's been out for like 3 years and havent done shit and Wiz is on his way up. I'm actually gonna dl Tyga's first album because I never heard anything other than that Lime in the Coconut bullshit. I didn't fuck with Tyga till I heard his mixtapes. I'm making a Tyga thread so we can stop talking about that ♥♥♥♥♥ in Wiz's thread.
October 30, 2010 @ 12:45 PM

Inactive

Tyga had his own style on No Introduction and I fucked with him heavy back then. I guess he sees Wiz as competition or a threat or something. More than one light skinned ♥♥♥♥♥ can't have tats?
October 30, 2010 @ 12:54 PM
chadd

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcKDmvDHPjc

no ones mentioning this shit. this shit got radio play, and mtv/bet video play.

he had his chance...shit is trash.
October 30, 2010 @ 12:57 PM

Inactive

^At least he was doing his own thing. Yeah, It was corny as hell but he got a lot of his OWN fans this way. It sucks because he is only now gonna be known by association. Then it was Gym Class Heroes & Fall out Boy. Now It's YM. He should have just took his own path.
October 30, 2010 @ 08:55 PM
NeoGohan

taylor gang lifestyle cool
October 30, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
xVILLN

^At least he was doing his own thing. Yeah, It was corny as hell but he got a lot of his OWN fans this way. It sucks because he is only now gonna be known by association. Then it was Gym Class Heroes & Fall out Boy. Now It's YM. He should have just took his own path.

he actually had his own thing going on for a while,with 2 other cats.the group/movement was called G.E.D (getting every dollar).it was around the time he first came out.i remember seeing him and his homie gata always flashing theyre GED chains and shit.i guess people werent feeling it,so he jumped on that YM bandwagon

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

October 30, 2010 @ 10:24 PM

Inactive

^He started G.E.D with GaTa & School Boy Q. Once he started fucking with Wayne Gata was on like 2 tracks with him and supposedly on YM with Tyga but he was dropped and I bet Tyga doesn't fuck with him anymore. They were like best friends.
October 31, 2010 @ 11:34 AM
quasimodkid

October 31, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
xVILLN

if he really is in fact taking shots,i wonder what wiz is gonna do.this shit seems hella one sided.that ♥♥♥♥♥ wiz is just chillin and smokin.

October 31, 2010 @ 02:04 PM
xVILLN

Please login first to reply.